Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 15. (Read 50021 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
easyMINE will increase the participation of small miners in the mining process. The remote operation and control feature is awesome. Smiley
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
One more thing. This one kinda deserves a separate post:

Because of the ridiculous - and increasing - number of scam attempts, we have decided to disable new member registration in our Slack. We're now looking into alternative communication platforms, with security and moderation features better suited to our needs. For the time being, if you need to contact us, please use Facebook or Telegram.

rough, you could have just put a few hours in like us at LBRY and put up some defense, but hey your method sounds easier
prob just lazy, likely just lack of the skills to do it Grin
we made honeypots, scripts to detect them, less than 24 hours, we have very little spam now

Anyways, im sure you guys will make a great platform, Rngesus please dont be afraid to outsource dev work! lolz

many recently refuse to slack, because it is constantly hacked, I think they will soon cease to use
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

yes, I personally do not like the fact that the ICO restriction was done on the ethereum blocks, instead of making time
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Because of the ridiculous - and increasing - number of scam attempts, we have decided to disable new member registration in our Slack. We're now looking into alternative communication platforms, with security and moderation features better suited to our needs. For the time being, if you need to contact us, please use Facebook or Telegram.

rough, you could have just put a few hours in like us at LBRY and put up some defense, but hey your method sounds easier
prob just lazy, likely just lack of the skills to do it Grin
we made honeypots, scripts to detect them, less than 24 hours, we have very little spam now

Anyways, im sure you guys will make a great platform, Rngesus please dont be afraid to outsource dev work! lolz
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Good old IRC Cheesy
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Russian Translation

I could make a group for Russian users)
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team

Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
Oh, man. Lots of catching up to do here. Sorry about the delay guys, we're traveling a lot at the moment. Anyways:

Due to the fact that ethereum switches to PoS, what perspectives do you see? On which coins will the power go?

We think proof-of-work is not going to go away any time soon, for a number of reasons. We may write up a short blog post about this some time soon. Hard to speculate exactly what is going to happen when ETH switches to POS. Perhaps some renewed interest in ETC? We'll see.

tell me please, there are some restrictions on the number of people on the beta test? I also want to participate

No restrictions as such, but we'll be selecting specific groups of participants for specific tests, depending on their hardware, location, etc. In any case, you're welcome to sign up.

I've applied for Beta testing. You mention Ether plus Pascal, Decred and Sia. Does this mean that right off the bat you offer dual mining as well?

Not immediately. Right now it's just ETH. We should have dual mining up and running by the time we go into open beta, though.

It's rather interesting conception, but I think, the project is for a specific limited target audience, so it will be difficult to sell all tokens during the ICO

True, this is very much a niche project. We don't really expect to sell all the tokens. From our point of view, however, the ICO is already a success (tiers 1 and 2 are gone - anything above that is a bonus).

Why is ICO time never diminished?

This has already been answered above, but you can find the explanation on our blog.
Activity: 336
It's rather interesting conception, but I think, the project is for a specific limited target audience, so it will be difficult to sell all tokens during the ICO
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Why is ICO time never diminished? maybe if like this the ICO will not be finished, and the results are getting slower from day to day

Because you need to watch ETH blocks remaining, ICO period of 200,000 ETH blocks is hardcoded into ICO contract, you can't trust approximate time remaing, if ETH mining difficulty goes up, that approx time goes up as well

Hi
Kraterion is correct!
If anyone feels why easymine ICO timeframe
aren't going into finish line? You may have look
on this blog post_

No End in Sight?
https://blog.easymine.io/no-end-in-sight-3becb3ec95bc

Thanks!
Activity: 294
Oh I see I've received an email about a 1 hour test running Ethereum. Before I write an extensive email about my hardware... When is this test?
I am away from home until the 30th of September. That's why I need to know.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Why is ICO time never diminished? maybe if like this the ICO will not be finished, and the results are getting slower from day to day

Because you need to watch ETH blocks remaining, ICO period of 200,000 ETH blocks is hardcoded into ICO contract, you can't trust approximate time remaing, if ETH mining difficulty goes up, that approx time goes up as well
Activity: 59
join bounty
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
Activity: 42
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
I've applied for Beta testing. You mention Ether plus Pascal, Decred and Sia. Does this mean that right off the bat you offer dual mining as well?
No harm done if not, just curious. Though you call yourself a small project, I believe you might just grow huge. Perhaps one day you'll even  help people setting up masternodes too Smiley
strange, why my campaign results to be a bit in the bounty portal. I every day your platform campaign, why not be appreciated
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
tell me please, there are some restrictions on the number of people on the beta test? I also want to participate
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We're banning scammers as fast as we can, but they're like roaches - some will always find a way through the cracks. Roll Eyes Be vigilant, guys.

Another update: This Wednesday (September 20), we will be promoting easyMINE at the ICO Event in Moscow. Łukasz is giving another talk and we have a table booked in the exhibition area. If you're planning on attending, come say hi!

Hi
Thanks for up-date!
I can understood you guy"s are
busy! But it's all about safety of your community.
Seems like the scammer still working for grabbing money.
Yesterday by name of security alert they are asking to click
wrong myetherwallet.com link!
Here is screenshot_

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: