Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 24. (Read 50021 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I just stumbled on this and glad I did I'll be investing and am currently mining and support etc good luck dev
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
This project getting more attention now, i see on Facebook and twitter, a lot of people retweet and share every post of EasyMine
This is very good for marketing purpose, I hope this project will success  Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
Thank you !!!!

You're project sound great !!!!
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
Will this ICO focusing on Mining only?

easyMINE is a mine management platform, it's main purpose is to help people set up and run cryptocurrency mines.

EMT Token will it be ERC 20? Can we use Myetherwallet fot the ICO? Will it be possible to stock the token in this this wallet?

Yes, yes, and yes.  Smiley

1) what is the ICO start date and time, maybe I missed somewhere;
2) What does mining mean, is it suitable to POW, POS of DPOS mode since different coins may have different mining mode.

The ICO starts at 2:00PM UTC on August 10.
easyMINE will be able to support any proof-of-work based coins.

when date end of ICO?

We don't have a set date. The sale will continue until 500,000 ETC is raised, 27 million tokens are sold, or 198,000 blocks are added to the ETC chain - whichever comes first.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
All the projects that have real world application are great. Mining is a big part of crypto ecosystem and it still has huge potential to grow.
Also I'm happy that easyMINE will use ETC for their ICO, I will support this project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Just finished to read the whitepaper and I must say that this is much needed. No more multiple miners for each algos, no more go trough multiple websites for calculate profitability...
And all the configurations will be automated, this is gonna be sweet
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
when date end of ICO?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I have two questions:
1) what is the ICO start date and time, maybe I missed somewhere;
2) What does mining mean, is it suitable to POW, POS of DPOS mode since different coins may have different mining mode.
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
Hi everyone !

Dev can you tell me :

EMT Token will it be ERC 20 ?

Can we use Myetherwallet fot the ICO ?
Will it be possible to stock the token in this this wallet ?

Thank you for your answer  !
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Hello, I'm just wish to make myself clear. Will this ICO focusing on Mining only? or it's just happens to have the name of the coin as Mine, and it doesn't mean that the main purpose is to perform Mining?
What please explain me, thank you.
Activity: 182
This is a nice project, hope ICO succed
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Since the project is about crypto currency mining,i would like to know whether they are doing the same things like minergate ,since the project is planning to accumulate 500,000 ETC which is almost seven million in today's valuation ,my simply doubt is that whether this project need that much amount of money to build a software like this. Roll Eyes

It's actually nothing like Minergate. And, like we said before, 500K ETC is our best case scenario. We're not actually expecting to raise that much.

Just wait until your software is up and running. People will come running. If you add a few percentage points in efficiency, you will actually save miners money AND you get all kinds of cool, automatic, hassle-free features as a bonus.

Everything can be decided only when they launch the software but till then we have to wait. I hope we have to upgrade that mining option, according to that we have to decide may be. May be it will be based on monthly, half yearly etc.
easyMINE support team
In the whitepaper this sentence seems wrong "Do not participate in this crowdfunding if you understand cryptographic tokens, crypto-currency, and blockchain-based software systems."
It should be ""Do not participate in this crowdfunding if you DON'T understand cryptographic tokens, crypto-currency, and blockchain-based software systems."

Yeah, that's right. The sentence originally read "Only participate in this crowdfunding if you understand...", then things got changed around and we missed it. Thank for pointing this out.
Activity: 224
Sounds good, mine activities will be easier, I think I will soon join the sgnature campaign, this project also has a professional team, good luck
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
In the whitepaper this sentence seems wrong "Do not participate in this crowdfunding if you understand cryptographic tokens, crypto-currency, and blockchain-based software systems."

It should be ""Do not participate in this crowdfunding if you DON'T understand cryptographic tokens, crypto-currency, and blockchain-based software systems."
Activity: 294
Since the project is about crypto currency mining,i would like to know whether they are doing the same things like minergate ,since the project is planning to accumulate 500,000 ETC which is almost seven million in today's valuation ,my simply doubt is that whether this project need that much amount of money to build a software like this. Roll Eyes

It's actually nothing like Minergate. And, like we said before, 500K ETC is our best case scenario. We're not actually expecting to raise that much.

Just wait until your software is up and running. People will come running. If you add a few percentage points in efficiency, you will actually save miners money AND you get all kinds of cool, automatic, hassle-free features as a bonus.
Activity: 294
Hi,

Since the bounty thread was deleted, here is the Dutch website translation file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19jzzYGERlfHhkbokg4CCv7a9Y1uIvADI9aEmj4Gewwg

I´ve made a classic ether wallet just in case. The Address is 0x8AA92b8f473F4A9ea7342AF208bc8e6Fc2f5b452

Should a new bounty thread arise I will delete this message and repost it there.

Thank you!
easyMINE support team

Activity: 210
good to see you again, I'm always excited about this project, a team of reliable and professional always have a good plan for this project, thanks to an amazing team, with them this project has the potential for success, good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: