Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 22. (Read 50021 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
An excellent project, I will participate for the first time in ICO. This project is very interesting to me and I believe in it!!! Smiley
Activity: 209
Irfan_pak10 I also want to update my rank because I already rank up to member on the signature campaign easyMINE. I wear the signature for member for an update on my rank on the campaign looking forward for an early update so my post count to be in member. Thankyou Smiley

Best Regards,
Darknight31
Sir irfan_pak10 I see that you already updated the spreadsheet for the other participants on the easyMINE campaign but I do not see any updates regarding on my rank up and about my stakes on week 3 to 5. I've posted more the required post on your rules. I am hopping that I would get a stakes on week 3 and 5 and the following week because I am open on supporting this campaign a part on being in a signature campaign.

Regards,
Darknight31

Irfan_pak10 I also want to update my rank because I already rank up to member on the signature campaign easyMINE. I wear the signature for member for an update on my rank on the campaign looking forward for an early update so my post count to be in member. Thankyou Smiley

Best Regards,
Darknight31
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
The explanation might be much simpler - the bountyportals people are experiencing problems with their servers. We re told, however, that the stakes are being recorded regardless.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
I do not know if I can post here, but the bounty site is slow and sometimes it is off the air: http://easymine.bountyportals.com/site/index.php

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, at 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while attempting to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Might have to do with server loads. Too many participants.
That's how popular this project is. Enough to crash the bounty portal.  Grin

Anyways, concerns regarding the bounty campaign should be posted HERE.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I do not know if I can post here, but the bounty site is slow and sometimes it is off the air: http://easymine.bountyportals.com/site/index.php

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, at 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while attempting to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
easyMINE support team
Thank you all for your comments. Your support is very important to us here at easyMINE.

Less than four days now. Let's make this happen!  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
ICO will start in 4 days, really interesting to know how it will be  Smiley
I hope EasyMine ICO will be success and fast
I'll keep support this project.
Activity: 686
Nice and helpfull project. Easymine will help for many people who want to start crypto coins mining, but have no special information about it. Many people need to help with mining problems and Easymine can solve it.
This is a great project that everyone needs to look forward to and this platform has explained it's plan, and it has a great concept and i can see that this will be a great help and will be an ease for all the miners and all the people who wants to learn and start mining. This project can help people if ever they will be having trouble with mining.

I'm really surprised by the shift in easymine focus to eth, as if jumping around gradually, but I'm sure it will be good for the future as long as the team continues to configure the coins strongly and provide benefits for all active users, I think it will work faster and provide greater benefits than other projects.
Nice and helpfull project. Easymine will help for many people who want to start crypto coins mining, but have no special information about it. Many people need to help with mining problems and Easymine can solve it.
This is a great project that everyone needs to look forward to and this platform has explained it's plan, and it has a great concept and i can see that this will be a great help and will be an ease for all the miners and all the people who wants to learn and start mining. This project can help people if ever they will be having trouble with mining.
legendary
We've published a quality review about easyMINE to determine if it's a worthy investment in this current ICO craze: https://bitsify.net/ico-list/easymine-introducing-a-plug-play-mining-software/

Smiley

Your article seem to be outdated, easyMINE is switching to ETH platform. You should change those facts on that article of yours Smiley

Hi everyone. There's a big change in our ICO plans. We're switching to the ETH platform and moving the start date back to August 24.

The reasons are explained in detail on our website (ico.easymine.io). What it boils down to, however, is this: a lot of people would rather use ETH than ETC. Some of you told us so. Thankfully, it's not too late to heed your advice.

As part of the switch, we had to revise the terms of our token sale. The two week delay is needed to implement all the necessary changes. In every other respect, however, the project is moving forward as planned.

Detailed information for the participants of our bounty campaign has already been posted in the bounty program thread.

Thank you for your continuing support and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
We've published a quality review about easyMINE to determine if it's a worthy investment in this current ICO craze: https://bitsify.net/ico-list/easymine-introducing-a-plug-play-mining-software/

Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Hi everyone. There's a big change in our ICO plans. We're switching to the ETH platform and moving the start date back to August 24.

The reasons are explained in detail on our website (ico.easymine.io). What it boils down to, however, is this: a lot of people would rather use ETH than ETC. Some of you told us so. Thankfully, it's not too late to heed your advice.

As part of the switch, we had to revise the terms of our token sale. The two week delay is needed to implement all the necessary changes. In every other respect, however, the project is moving forward as planned.

Detailed information for the participants of our bounty campaign has already been posted in the bounty program thread.

Thank you for your continuing support and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Moving to a such widely use platform isn't a bad idea at all, this way more investors would flock in.
Too bad, this project could have propelled ETC to the mainstream if you guys stayed with it.
But overall, easyMINE is a great project which helps miners in general. So whatever it is you guys chose, that's fine  Grin

You're right the mining project is currently in great demand of investors, there are currently some similar projects but if easymine can offer more services we certainly know which one should we choose  Smiley Good start move to ETH platform, good luck.
The mining project is indeed very attractive for investors and maybe that thing could help bigtime within this project. Knowing that easymine makes your life easier can be a good reason to choose it. I hope moving to ETH platform will give your project good outcomes. Goodluck!
Activity: 252
We now publish easyMINE reviews
I hope this article helps everyone know more about easyMINE
Thanks  Smiley

http://icomagazine.com/making-mining-easier-easymine-offer-their-new-token/
https://twitter.com/ico_magazine/status/897026974010322946
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Moving to a such widely use platform isn't a bad idea at all, this way more investors would flock in.
Too bad, this project could have propelled ETC to the mainstream if you guys stayed with it.
But overall, easyMINE is a great project which helps miners in general. So whatever it is you guys chose, that's fine  Grin

You're right the mining project is currently in great demand of investors, there are currently some similar projects but if easymine can offer more services we certainly know which one should we choose  Smiley Good start move to ETH platform, good luck.
legendary

Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Just finished to read the whitepaper and I must say that this is much needed. No more multiple miners for each algos, no more go trough multiple websites for calculate profitability...
And all the configurations will be automated, this is gonna be sweet
That's also what I felt after reading the whitepaper. The ease that it may bring in relation to cryptomining is great and is very efficient. You don't need to access multiple websites to finish and handle your mining. This innovation will do a lot withing the world of cryptocurrency and I know many will support this. I'm pretty sure this'll be successful and helpful at the same time.
easyMINE support team

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Well, ICO will start soon
I hope pre ICO successfully to reached, so that will be a good sign for the ICO.
ATM, around 2300+ ETC raised, that's a good number  Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
What are the easymine tokens used for? Is it for distribution of dividends (as shares in the mining company) or as fuel to use to mine in your platform?
Pages:
Jump to: