Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 25. (Read 50021 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Since the project is about crypto currency mining,i would like to know whether they are doing the same things like minergate ,since the project is planning to accumulate 500,000 ETC which is almost seven million in today's valuation ,my simply doubt is that whether this project need that much amount of money to build a software like this. Roll Eyes

I'm sure the easymine team is already preparing the fund though not yet fully, and fundraising from ico also has important factors, it is necessary to cooperate with other business projects to support success, what you discuss about minergate is the starting point I am interested in following easymine project.

I think that Easymine project will be very helpful for many miners. In recent times, many new ICO projects do not collect all the claimed funds, but I believe that Easymin will collect the minimum capital necessary for implementation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Since the project is about crypto currency mining,i would like to know whether they are doing the same things like minergate ,since the project is planning to accumulate 500,000 ETC which is almost seven million in today's valuation ,my simply doubt is that whether this project need that much amount of money to build a software like this. Roll Eyes

I'm sure the easymine team is already preparing the fund though not yet fully, and fundraising from ico also has important factors, it is necessary to cooperate with other business projects to support success, what you discuss about minergate is the starting point I am interested in following easymine project.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 58
Merit: 10

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
The Romanian Translation of Whitepaper is done: https://docsend.com/view/4wmaj2x
Activity: 420
If the operating system easyMine has been released, whether the operating system will be sold or can be downloaded for free, I see the video operating system easymine on youtube, and see the beta version of the OS, os it looks quite interesting
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
finish the work , will post to the right thread soon ,  Smiley
Activity: 403
Nice and helpfull project. Easymine will help for many people who want to start crypto coins mining, but have no special information about it. Many people need to help with mining problems and Easymine can solve it.
Activity: 224
If ICO ends after all the coins have been sold, I am sure ICO will likely never end, should the start date and end date of ICO be determined,
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 209
Let me end with saying, I, as a miner, am truly looking forward to this project! Not a newbie miner at all, but I could use some simplification and centralization! At the moment I'm paying a singular fellow rather exorbitant fees for a reasonable simple mining tool, I rather hand it over to a corp who will offer me manyfold what he is offering.

Very glad to hear you say that. We're sure there's more people like you - people who need and deserve better tools that what's available out there right now.

As for the falling price auction mechanics, a lot of consideration went into this, but here's the short version. Like we mentioned above, the community will decide how much the project is worth. Whether we sell fewer tokens for more, or more tokens for less - we get what we get and we work with that. We want people to be comfortable making their bids early & knowing that, ultimately, everyone will pay the same exact price. And, of course, it's better not to wait too long, since the tokens may simply sell out.
I also think that this project is quite highly needed by the people who used to do mining. Because there are such issues that miners encounter like our of platform and coin basis. And it is a good thing to know that easy mine is the first ever project that set a coin which is preferable to used on mining and also the mining project as whole. I am looking forward and hoping for the succees of this project together with the ICO so i could try on doing mining and of course trading new altcoin in the market.
People should really be looking forward to this project especially people that are mining, this project will be convenient for them. So they could manage their mining activities and i like the whole concept of the project. Hoping for the success of this one because this will benefit many others as soon as it is launched.
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
Thank you guys, we really appreciate your faith in our project.
Activity: 672
Let me end with saying, I, as a miner, am truly looking forward to this project! Not a newbie miner at all, but I could use some simplification and centralization! At the moment I'm paying a singular fellow rather exorbitant fees for a reasonable simple mining tool, I rather hand it over to a corp who will offer me manyfold what he is offering.

Very glad to hear you say that. We're sure there's more people like you - people who need and deserve better tools that what's available out there right now.

As for the falling price auction mechanics, a lot of consideration went into this, but here's the short version. Like we mentioned above, the community will decide how much the project is worth. Whether we sell fewer tokens for more, or more tokens for less - we get what we get and we work with that. We want people to be comfortable making their bids early & knowing that, ultimately, everyone will pay the same exact price. And, of course, it's better not to wait too long, since the tokens may simply sell out.
I also think that this project is quite highly needed by the people who used to do mining. Because there are such issues that miners encounter like our of platform and coin basis. And it is a good thing to know that easy mine is the first ever project that set a coin which is preferable to used on mining and also the mining project as whole. I am looking forward and hoping for the succees of this project together with the ICO so i could try on doing mining and of course trading new altcoin in the market.
Activity: 191
I like the concept of making the cryptocoin mining process easy with the use of Easymine. Imagine having this will ease your managing. It would let you be more productive and it will not be time wasting unlike the other. The process from the top to the current was made simple, automatic which is also good wherein it uses AI. I will be supporting this and I am hoping for the success of this. Way to go! Goodluck.
I also see the bright future ahead to this project. This quite a new thing to a coin where its main function is for mining where people much want to have an mining with a good platform and software and with the help of altcoin in regards to the ICO it is a sure success. Hoping for more updates and the further development of this project. I am also glad to see the new thread for me to be updated for the announcement.
Activity: 140
Irfan_pak10

in the office of the bounty of the companies I noticed start the same problems as ACT

Which problem?

twitter & fb  Then added is reduced in the graph of awards
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Irfan_pak10

in the office of the bounty of the companies I noticed start the same problems as ACT

Which problem?
Activity: 140
Irfan_pak10

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Intereting,Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: