Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 133. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Can the bets he declined, cancelled or limited once I've done them or there is anything in the security of the site that makes it not possible?
As they said in their whitepaper bets can be declined, cancelled or limited because our stake will be locked until the match is over
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What kind of bonus and earnings will be able to get playing Esports online in the platform of Egold?
I think I saw in their whitepaper that we can get bonus, free spins and free bets in the Egold platform but they didn't say what will be these bonus
Activity: 322
Can the bets he declined, cancelled or limited once I've done them or there is anything in the security of the site that makes it not possible?
Activity: 308
Does anybody know what is the actual value of the Egold tokens and where can I check it by myself?
Are you going to add more Esports and games in your platform periodically for new and old players of the Egold platform?
Activity: 448
Will it be possible to bet and make the payments in the platform of Egold with Bitcoins apart than in Egold tokens?
I like to know in which cryptocurrencies will we be able to bet and make the payments in the website of Egold
Activity: 392
Will you make updates in your roadmap and your whitepaper after launch the egold token on exchanges or the next year?
in which kind of updates are you thinking about? Are you talking about if they are going to add more steps to the project?
yes, I was asking if their are going to add more steps in the roadmap of Egold and more information about the Evolution of their platform and new partners
Activity: 392
When you said that it will be a mystery jackpot will it be only in the cassino or in the other sites of the platform?
I think I read about  a mystery jackpot in the cassino of the Egold platform only, but we must check it in their whitepaper
This project has been around for long time and this is first time I read about it. At large I understood it is for next year but now at careful reading I saw it is already completed. This is bit strange to see existence of months and thread didn't attract people even betting with cryptocurrencies is very popular. I will read more what is going on and what happened.
you said that it is a long term project, where can I check this information and see the dates of the project? Do you know the exact date when did this project start?
yes, if you have a look to the whitepaper of Egold they said that they start with the project some time ago and explain how all the process of creation of the project had been
I read that someone told that they started this project in 2012 and other one said that started it the past year but I think that it is better that I have a look to the whitepaper of Egold to check it by myself
Merit: 101
Will we be able to bet in the principal competitions of sport since your platform with cryptocurrencies?
if I'm not wrong we will be able to bet in their platform with Bitcoins and Egold tokens, at least when they launch their definitive version of their platform
and do you know if they plan to add more cryptocurrencies as ethereums or Dogecoins as method of payment in the near future?
I have no idea of they plan to add more cryptocurrencies as payment but maybe they talks about this in anywhere in the whitepaper of Egold
What kind of bonus and earnings will be able to get playing Esports online in the platform of Egold?
Merit: 0
Will we be able to bet in the principal competitions of sport since your platform with cryptocurrencies?
if I'm not wrong we will be able to bet in their platform with Bitcoins and Egold tokens, at least when they launch their definitive version of their platform
and do you know if they plan to add more cryptocurrencies as ethereums or Dogecoins as method of payment in the near future?
This project has been around for long time and this is first time I read about it. At large I understood it is for next year but now at careful reading I saw it is already completed. This is bit strange to see existence of months and thread didn't attract people even betting with cryptocurrencies is very popular. I will read more what is going on and what happened.
you said that it is a long term project, where can I check this information and see the dates of the project? Do you know the exact date when did this project start?
yes, if you have a look to the whitepaper of Egold they said that they start with the project some time ago and explain how all the process of creation of the project had been
Merit: 101
Activity: 252
Is there any video of the CEO or any important member of the team of Egold where they talk about the project? I would watch it to have more information about their platform and their project
Will you publish the date when you launch your token on exchanges here or in the social media accounts of Egold like your Twitter or your telegram group?
maybe if they publish that date it will be on their Twitter account or in the telegram group of Egold, I mean in their social media accounts
Can we keep our earnings of the bets and use it in other bets or have we to get the earns once we get it?
do you mean if we can use the tokens that we win  of the betting for continue betting in the platform of Egold?
Activity: 350
Can we keep our earnings of the bets and use it in other bets or have we to get the earns once we get it?
Is there any new article about the Egold project in their medium account? Is there any article write on by the CEO or any other member of the team?
you should have a look to their Medium account to check it. Here you have the link to the medium account of Egold https://medium.com/@eGoldgg
Activity: 294
 Is there any new article about the Egold project in their medium account? Is there any article write on by the CEO or any other member of the team?
Jump to: