Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 134. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to bet and make the payments in the platform of Egold with Bitcoins apart than in Egold tokens?
When you said that it will be a mystery jackpot will it be only in the cassino or in the other sites of the platform?
Activity: 392
I read in their whitepaper something about a loyalty bonus and I like to know what have I to do to get this bonus as user and gamer of the platform of Egold
it will be interesting if they publish a list of exchanges where we will be able to trade with the Egold tokens too
it will be fine if they create and launch their own exchange where we can trade with Egold tokens also because I think the fees would be lower than in other exchanges
do you know of the team of the Egold have planned to create their own wallet to keep the Egold tokens?
So can use the platform for any type of gambling? And in Esports like for example in the Majors of CS GO, can you place bets?
I think we can bets on Esports in the platform of Egold without any problem, but I don't know in which competitions we will be able to bet in. We must wait to check it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
So can use the platform for any type of gambling? And in Esports like for example in the Majors of CS GO, can you place bets?
if I'm not wrong we have this information well explained in their whitepaper, so you should have a look to the Egold whitepaper to check it
I still don't see you on the coinmarketcap, did you happen to change the Ticker?  still E gold?

they are not yet listed in exchanges, so it's not possible to be listed in cmc. only those with specified volume with certain number of exchanges are listed in cmc.

I read in their whitepaper something about a loyalty bonus and I like to know what have I to do to get this bonus as user and gamer of the platform of Egold
it will be interesting if they publish a list of exchanges where we will be able to trade with the Egold tokens too

usually, they are not publishing where they will be listed. most of the projects announce their listing after ico. so you have to wait for that period.
the ICo had finished already and they said in their roadmap that they will launch the egold tokens on the first exchanges on December, that's why I said that because it will be fine if they said in which exchanges is the Egold listed
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
it will be fine if they create and launch their own exchange where we can trade with Egold tokens also because I think the fees would be lower than in other exchanges
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I still don't see you on the coinmarketcap, did you happen to change the Ticker?  still E gold?

they are not yet listed in exchanges, so it's not possible to be listed in cmc. only those with specified volume with certain number of exchanges are listed in cmc.

usually, they are not publishing where they will be listed. most of the projects announce their listing after ico. so you have to wait for that period.
Activity: 434
Will you publish the date when you launch your token on exchanges here or in the social media accounts of Egold like your Twitter or your telegram group?
Activity: 434
I still don't see you on the coinmarketcap, did you happen to change the Ticker?  still E gold?
in their roadmap they said that they will launch the egold token on the first exchanges in December of this year, so we must still waiting
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
 What popular advertising channels in the gambling and sport gambling industry do you want to get as partners of Egold?
Activity: 322
Do you think that your platform is easy to use for people who usually use the new technologies but doesn't use cryptocurrencies much?
Payments with cryptocurrencies are being implemented in more sites everyday so, in my opinion, people use cryptocurrencies to make their payments as part of their daily routines
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I like the idea of getting cash back of 40% of our kids and huge daily bonus in the Egold platform
we also can get free spins and bets every day and they supposed a big incentive to join and participate in the website of Egold
Activity: 294
 I like the idea of getting cash back of 40% of our kids and huge daily bonus in the Egold platform
You said in your website that of we bet with Egold token to get the highest industry odds, can you explain me more about that?
Will you make updates in your roadmap and your whitepaper after launch the egold token on exchanges or the next year?
in which kind of updates are you thinking about? Are you talking about if they are going to add more steps to the project?
Will you make updates in your roadmap and your whitepaper after launch the egold token on exchanges or the next year?
Jump to: