Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO-END] ADN Project (ADNP) 📱- FIRST ERC20 SMARTPHONE MINING 📱 - page 2. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Very good project, enough to combat the PC's simulator?
Activity: 28
Looks like a good project. Everyone has a smart phone, so the client base is pretty large.
Activity: 89
Activity: 168
Joined airdrop.. I wish you the very best in your endeavors and welcome to the cryptosphere
Activity: 140
mine with smartphone sounds strange, but let's wait and watch.
Activity: 434
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
joined in this airdrop
this is awesome airdrop
thanks dev
Activity: 154
if this is serious can mine using a smartphone
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADN meets the requirements of ecology and accessibility.
and ethereum whose main feature is the mining with a smartphone and when mining on a smartphone does it require a big ram but it should connect the internet steadily  Huh
Activity: 5
This is innovative. Admin please when whitepaper so I can read more about your project
Activity: 3
What is great way to make smartphones more useful and productive. I'm with this project till the end.
Activity: 193
mining in smartphone, it would be a great idea, but how you prevent the usage of emulater
Activity: 146
The website has no much information yet
wait for updates
Activity: 43
i hope this project will great in future
Activity: 90
Looks a good project, I think the current mining rigs are consuming too much energy which is bad to our mother earth..
Activity: 39
if its a mineable erc-20 token, i hope you have a mechanism in place that prevents mining on other platforms?
Activity: 176
Activity: 231
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Activity: 7
Great project. If possible, please add my email (*Will send to private msg) to subscribe list.
Activity: 192
it's mean...mining on our phone. Mining in PC is hard already, only people have a lot of money can do that. but now on phone, is that safe? I can give it a try but i think before i can earn anything, my phone already broken
Pages:
Jump to: