Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO-END] ADN Project (ADNP) 📱- FIRST ERC20 SMARTPHONE MINING 📱 - page 9. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Mining with smartphone is good!

I support you!
Activity: 184
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 131
joined airdrop. very nice concept. indeed good project.goodluck
Activity: 221
Merit: 4
Very topical project, one of the most promising in the ICO market!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
mining using smartphone sounds great. i hope that this will work well without damaging the mobile phone
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
nice and great, I hope for it to be succes and I'm waiting for the app store for mining thanks
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This is the most innovative idea ever introduced in cryptocurrency mining. This will skyrocket this coin. I am in. Dev will there be ICO?

this is not new coz there's someone who introduced such project like this last year but the problem was i think they are not successful in attracting users.

so i don't know if they can attract large audience and convince them that smartphone mining is profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I'm curious how this will work. Good luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Another project with good team and nice concept,  good luck dev.
Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.
Activity: 126
Reserved for Chinese translation. PM me if It's needed.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Nice and Interesting , Im Looking Forward for the success of this.
Waiting more information
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This is the most innovative idea ever introduced in cryptocurrency mining. This will skyrocket this coin. I am in. Dev will there be ICO?
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Smart phones for cryptocurrecy mining is a Fantastic Idea, I will keep track on this thread for upcoming developments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Estimated to be virtual currency
Using ETH Token Token Assets to Slowly Distribute to App Users
Activity: 12
Activity: 294
mining in smartphone is not really work with small system of smartphone
anyway, joined airdrop
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
wow, a pretty attractive project for those who have a need for digging. This is really a project that can attract a lot of people and if the project succeeds, a new revolution will be opened. I hope the staff of the project will work very well to implement this wonderful idea. I always support the project and I will consider investing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Is this yours also dev - https://github.com/AdnCoin/AdnCoin? Same name but different purpose? And also, when will you launch the app in google play or app store?
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
It will be fun to be able to mine cryptocurrencies on my Android phone without the fear of crashing it.
It's my desire to see this project successfully executed.
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: