Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO-END] ADN Project (ADNP) 📱- FIRST ERC20 SMARTPHONE MINING 📱 - page 4. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Still confused, How to mining with smartphone ?
it's make damage for phone or not ?
Activity: 44
Joined Airdrop. Waiting for more info.
Activity: 85
Activity: 5
I'm so excited to mine with my smartphone for the first time. Can't wait  Smiley
Activity: 266
Nice and Interesting. Waiting for app in google play and IOS.Feeling hopeful.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good luck on the project!
Activity: 30
more details should be preffered and still best of luck
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
It will be interesting to know how one is to mine through our smart phones. More information should be released.
Activity: 63
So what can this project bring to us? ::)Do you guys have a clear roadmap?
Activity: 2
I am curious about this coin... what impact does mining have on the battery/heat of the phone ... what is the minimum phone requirements?
Activity: 4
Wish to invest in this project when whitepaper is ready and of course when you have a working product  Smiley
Activity: 12
I think that this realy good ideas!!!!! We wait you and we want that you to be better. Good luck)
I find the project concept fantastic.. I will be waiting till launch.
Activity: 21
Good project ,but mining is not good
Activity: 5
How come there's no twitter account for this project yet? Will like to follow you on twitter.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
I wonder how the mining on the smartphone will be implemented. I'm interested in this project and I'm waiting for more information.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Only mining with Android or iOS?... but one question... If I install an Android virtual machine on my computer... Can I mine with my PC?

Anyway... good luck with your project
Activity: 172
Activity: 42
I no see details in the webside just menu "home" and no accounts telegram, twitter, and facebook ? Huh Huh Huh
It would be awesome if it supports low energy consumption. Will be expecting your whitepaper soon.
Pages:
Jump to: