Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO-END] ADN Project (ADNP) 📱- FIRST ERC20 SMARTPHONE MINING 📱 - page 3. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
good project will watching Cool
Activity: 143
Being able to mining from a smartphone or mobile phone will make it easier and will facilitate the middle class people down.
Will wait for ADN app to launch.
Activity: 644
Mining from smartphone or mobile phone what is not danger from hackers, dev?
Activity: 5
Mining with common smartphone and still low energy consumption?   Roll Eyes  so it's really possible to realize that?  Really interested to see it work as described.
Activity: 3
ADN project looks solid to me. When will your whitepaper be ready so I can get more detailed information about your project?
Activity: 279
Merit: 114
Very interesting. Making smartphone as a tool for min makes smartphone more usable than just for communicating. I hope this project will be realized perfectly.
Activity: 5
It's really amazing that we can now mine on smartphones. Looking forward to trying it out on my device
Activity: 350
mining for smartphone?okay I will wait for the development of mining using smartphone

Good luck
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
this project is good opportunity for who don't have miner like ASIC, GPU etc. we just mining use SmartPhone. but where i can get the app for android?
and i participate for airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I signed up for the airdrop.  This is interesting but I do question, as others have, the capability of this truly being limited to phones.  It seems like people could do emulation on PC and then technically be using CPU to mine on this coin. 
Activity: 4
Can't wait to try this mining on my smartphone. What a way to make a phone more useful  Smiley
Activity: 4
I'm really excited about this very project. Will be waiting for product release
Activity: 322
Good project, many people don't have PC for mining, but with smartphone they can mine now
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
will you mine erc20 tokens on mobile phones ?
Activity: 168

joined the airdrop. It is interesting to be aware of new achievements, I will follow the project Wink
Activity: 19
Interesting project , keep eye to this thread
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Hacлoждaтьcя дoxoдaми)))Кoнeчнo интepecнo!Пoпpoбyeм))
Activity: 116
Joined airdrop.spot reserved.
Activity: 26
I've found another mining project with smartphone, but i didn't know the result of that project cause i'm not participate ,
But i want to try ADN mining project with smartphone
Pages:
Jump to: