Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐ - page 24. (Read 74345 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
CEO Harith is from my research legit ! trolls start Smiley but that the game i guess , i saw so many on bitcointalk.
For sure this project have possibility to be a good investment.
let's see

If all else here are legit, there's no problem of having another crypto bank.
Because, this is another option for user here.
But honestly, is the name derived from bittrex?

I heard from CEO that the name stand for BITcoin EXchange at early stage of development in 2017, i know this name is confusing ( should have been another one i agree as it can confuse people)
but apparently they never wanted to be associated to Bittrex or fool the users... they just wanted to follow their feeling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 3
This is so great !!!! I love the project ... it helps me a lot Wink so good !! thank you for this
Activity: 31
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

I wonder if you were bored to do your own research and at least read Whitepaper?!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
CEO Harith is from my research legit ! trolls start Smiley but that the game i guess , i saw so many on bitcointalk.
let's see

If all else here are legit, there's no problem of having another crypto bank.
Because, this is another option for user here.
But honestly, is the name derived from bittrex?
look like you talking about BitexPay, it is the payment system, with POS and ATM
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great initiative and strongly supported by the community you can boldly invest! project of the future.
I read your Whitepaper. It says about BitPay wallet. What is it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
brand new
We’ve got some exciting news regarding our bounty!

In case you missed it - all of our previously registered hunters with validated entries are getting a BONUS!

Register now if you’re a new participant and keep an eye out for our sizzle bounties!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitex-the-first-locally-embedded-global-crypto-bank4500000-4328485

Can I still join it?

Bounty Campaign is running till the end of the token sale. Feel free to join it.

If I join when you will distribute bounty tokens?
let's see
Activity: 168
Crypto usage is uncommon for traditional banking sector due to risks and its novelty. Bitex can be pioneer that links the banks and  crypto.
copper member
Activity: 167
We have a full team of engineers working on the development of our plaform. Soon you will see the reality of what we are bringing to the market. I doubt that a Newbie account is to be trusted. @psholt if you have a personal message, please PM me. You may troll as much as you want the reality speaks for itself.
brand new
We’ve got some exciting news regarding our bounty!

In case you missed it - all of our previously registered hunters with validated entries are getting a BONUS!

Register now if you’re a new participant and keep an eye out for our sizzle bounties!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitex-the-first-locally-embedded-global-crypto-bank4500000-4328485

Can I still join it?
Activity: 1

Do you have just software of hardware too?

We are developing the EZBitex Platform and the BitexPay payment solution. Those are mainly software development. Bitex will use third party hardware to host ATMs that are connected to the EZBitex platform, such as  Lamassu, Genesis ATM, and Sumo ATM that have gained a market share of 70% + in the ATM market.

The project seems legit but I'm concerned with the red trust that was given to you. Hoping that you are really creating authentic project and so with the collaboration with the entities mentioned above.

the red trust is about them buying accounts here in the forum. it proves they aren't that resourceful. i can't even see how this team to be trust worthy really, they only post pictures of the team members without providing information about themselves, this token isn't back by reputable persons in cryptospace so i'm afraid this could turn out to be a terrible one. worse a scam. did they purposely use bitex to confuse users with bittrex?

Can't agree with you, probably you didn't have a proper look at their website. All their members have not just information about themselves but also links to the social media profiles to get in touch with them.I am afraid your conclusion is superficial.

Social profiles everyone can make. I was a facebook friend with the CEO Harith (Neo), before he removed me as a friend. Maybe Bitex is legit, but personally I have lost all trust in their CEO Harith: http://psoholt.tumblr.com/post/174333294373/harith-the-crypto-scammer
they are really pushing things good, to get a crypto bank locally instead of globally is an amazing idea !
heard about some big exchanges listing are coming after ICO.
let's see ! no doubt this project will be successful
If you are looking for a good project, look no further Bitex global is here. They are having an awesome pre-sale with big bonus right now! The team is top notch and amazing! Come in, everyone is always welcome here
Pages:
Jump to: