Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐ - page 28. (Read 74345 times)

copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
this is project real Motivation for a Blockchain-based Crypto-banking Platform  Cool
and me like BITEX BRANDED ATMS and BITEX” BRANDED CARDS  Wink Grin

Thank you for your appreciation and interest to Bitex! Together we evolve!
copper member
Nice idea guys! If you close the ICO sale in June, in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?

We are launching our exchange that have been in development since last year,the EZBITEX Exchange and the Tokens will be listed first here in order to create a community of Bitex Supporters. We also use Major crypto exchanges API so we intend to have Volume of top exchanges from day 1.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this is project real Motivation for a Blockchain-based Crypto-banking Platform  Cool
and me like BITEX BRANDED ATMS and BITEX” BRANDED CARDS  Wink Grin
copper member
I think that the project has great prospects. The Asian direction of credit institutions in my opinion will gain a large amount of investment. The decoration is standard. There is information about the team, about the project, there is a road map.

Bitex will launch in mid-2018 with a subset of banking services offered to customers in 8 countries in Asia and Middle East (Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates).
We will be happy to see you as a part of our Bitex community.
copper member
All those who are interested in this project, carefully study the roadmap, the business plan and the idea that they are promoting, it will be a successful investment

Absolutely agree with the great importance of project and coin critical explanation. If detailed description of the system architecture, current market data, growth anticipations and requirements for the issue and the use of tokens are absent, it is not worth contributing.
copper member
This is really a good idea. I support the project and participate in the Bounty program.
Egretia

Thank you for your interest to Bitex, please join our Bounty Campaign at
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3349882.0;all
copper member
i have done research on team and project since the first ANN
you definitively have me as follower and investor !
Great project with great idea ! to be locally embedded is something amazing
wish you good future Bitex.

Thank you for your trust and appreciation, please join our official comminities to learn more about Bitex.
copper member
This is a good project, but it would be great if you wrote this thread yourself and did not completely rely on copy paste from the website, at least 50% of your writing. It might be more fun to see / read.

Thank you to your attention to Bitex and a nice advice on this ANN Thread! It sounds like a good idea, we will take it into consideration.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
This is a good project, but it would be great if you wrote this thread yourself and did not completely rely on copy paste from the website, at least 50% of your writing. It might be more fun to see / read.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I saw the project, he very pleased me, they even signed a contract for 25 years with gas prom, it's promising
egretia
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The project brings profit currently. In addition to the above, they pay attention to the environmental and ecology problems, what has a great relevance nowadays. It's a good chance for a prospectful investing
Activity: 225
All those who are interested in this project, carefully study the roadmap, the business plan and the idea that they are promoting, it will be a successful investment
Activity: 280
Nice idea guys! If you close the ICO sale in June, in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?
copper member
Thank you all for your support! Today is an important first step for our team!

Activity: 60
i have done research on team and project since the first ANN
you definitively have me as follower and investor !
Great project with great idea ! to be locally embedded is something amazing
wish you good future Bitex.
Activity: 172
This is really a good idea. I support the project and participate in the Bounty program.
Egretia
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think that the project has great prospects. The Asian direction of credit institutions in my opinion will gain a large amount of investment. The decoration is standard. There is information about the team, about the project, there is a road map.
Activity: 168
Good day. I was wondering, will there be any mechanic in place to forbid employers to pay workers not trough the site but trough other means?
egretia
copper member
     [Update] We have successfully ended ICO. See our announcement on Telegram!    

TELEGRAM  x  FACEBOOK  x  TWITTER  x  LINE

*** Wait for the images to download ***

FOLLOW US

TELEGRAM  x  FACEBOOK  x  TWITTER  x  LINE

Pages:
Jump to: