Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐ - page 26. (Read 74345 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Do you have just software of hardware too?
copper member
Activity: 167
Have you already done any tests of your software?

Our services are still under development, and we follow a rigorous development process which includes Quality Assurance tests.
Have you already done any tests of your software?
copper member
Currently we are in process for negotiations with 7 Exchanges to list XBX token on the Exchange. Once we know we have a green light to announce we will have a press release and update our website accordingly.

We have also partnered with 30+ICO listing websites to insure our contributors we are here to stay.

Thank you.

Good news are coming, makes me feel a bit more optimistic about it

Well i think all we need is a bit more marketing to create hype and FOMO and we will do it

Sure, we are working on that and soon there will be many announcements and news regarding Bitex.
Activity: 41
Currently we are in process for negotiations with 7 Exchanges to list XBX token on the Exchange. Once we know we have a green light to announce we will have a press release and update our website accordingly.

We have also partnered with 30+ICO listing websites to insure our contributors we are here to stay.

Thank you.

Well i think all we need is a bit more marketing to create hype and FOMO and we will do it
Activity: 28

Thank you.

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/bitexglobalico

I reckon it deserves better ranking to he honest. I would give 8 of 10.
copper member

Thank you.
copper member
If I registered and want to change my wallet address where can I do it?

You may not change the address. In order to do so you would have to register the wallet address you want to use to receive XBX again by registering a KYC with another email address.

https://medium.com/@bitex.global.co/how-to-add-your-xbx-token-to-myetherwallet-or-metamask-43aea340406a
Activity: 22
If I registered and want to change my wallet address where can I do it?
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
By working with local partners, who have a much better understanding of local customers and regulators and making available localized applications and customer support, the Bitex crypto-banking platform becomes the most accessible crypto-banking solution on the market.
Activity: 41
May I still participate in Bounty or it is late?

You still can join our Bounty Campaign which will be running till the end of token sale. Please follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3349882.0;all.

I have already registered! Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member

You still can join our Bounty Campaign which will be running till the end of token sale. Please follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3349882.0;all.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have invested in Bitex.
 No matter what happens rise or fall I hope for the best and believe the team can make it work!
In my opinion a very cool project. Combines both crypto and crypto. Let's see what happens next and how it goes.
copper member
Just my humble suggestion. It would be easier if you accepted not only ETH, but also Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Nem, Monero or fiat for contributions.

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas on how to make Bitex better. We will take it into considerstion.
Pages:
Jump to: