Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐ - page 25. (Read 74345 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 287
I can see some token distribution here https://etherscan.io/token/0x2c745664fb4e9528fb32487d834e4aacfff1f027#balances
How can I see how much ETH Bitex have already collected? Is the website the only source of information?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Do you have just software of hardware too?

We are developing the EZBitex Platform and the BitexPay payment solution. Those are mainly software development. Bitex will use third party hardware to host ATMs that are connected to the EZBitex platform, such as  Lamassu, Genesis ATM, and Sumo ATM that have gained a market share of 70% + in the ATM market.

The project seems legit but I'm concerned with the red trust that was given to you. Hoping that you are really creating authentic project and so with the collaboration with the entities mentioned above.

That is what I thought too having a look the first time on profile. Although after I decided to check the person who gave this negative trust. OMG, her negative trust shall be about -100. Seems to be a professional troll here who makes money on it. Have a look yourself what the community says about her. She seems to have the problems with everyone around.
copper member
Activity: 167
We’ve got some exciting news regarding our bounty!

In case you missed it - all of our previously registered hunters with validated entries are getting a BONUS!

Register now if you’re a new participant and keep an eye out for our sizzle bounties!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitex-the-first-locally-embedded-global-crypto-bank4500000-4328485

Can I still join it?

Bounty Campaign is running till the end of the token sale. Feel free to join it.

If I join when you will distribute bounty tokens?

Stakes will be finalized at the end of the Bounty Program.
copper member

In case you missed it - all of our previously registered hunters with validated entries are getting a BONUS!

Register now if you’re a new participant and keep an eye out for our sizzle bounties!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitex-the-first-locally-embedded-global-crypto-bank4500000-4328485

Can I still join it?

Bounty Campaign is running till the end of the token sale. Feel free to join it.
Activity: 60
To be able to post a proper ANN here you must reach some minimum membership requirement.
So what if they don't have one with sufficient post and weight ?
They want to do ANN the proper way, i do not see any problems with that !
This project is Legit and the team is nice and responsive, look at white paper or website instead of speculating about scam.
They clearly can achieve their goal, as the stated they already raised 2.7M USD.
from my side i have invested.
brand new
Nice ico to be a part of a long hold and wait the full development of it to get good results.
copper member

brand new
Hello, if Hindi translation is needed , pm me
I am an English to Hindi  translator
My Native language is Hindi
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

We are developing the EZBitex Platform and the BitexPay payment solution. Those are mainly software development. Bitex will use third party hardware to host ATMs that are connected to the EZBitex platform, such as  Lamassu, Genesis ATM, and Sumo ATM that have gained a market share of 70% + in the ATM market.

The project seems legit but I'm concerned with the red trust that was given to you. Hoping that you are really creating authentic project and so with the collaboration with the entities mentioned above.

the red trust is about them buying accounts here in the forum. it proves they aren't that resourceful. i can't even see how this team to be trust worthy really, they only post pictures of the team members without providing information about themselves, this token isn't back by reputable persons in cryptospace so i'm afraid this could turn out to be a terrible one. worse a scam. did they purposely use bitex to confuse users with bittrex?

Can't agree with you, probably you didn't have a proper look at their website. All their members have not just information about themselves but also links to the social media profiles to get in touch with them.I am afraid your conclusion is superficial.

yeye everybody can create social media accounts and can even hire someone to do it for you. faking accounts are very common for scammers if you notice. be reminded that some of the ICO are scams. none of the identity verified their partnership yet in this forum? not backed by known person even a reputable member in the forum. the word global in this username already scares me. anyway good luck to the investors.

copper member
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Bitex always encourages its contributors to do their own research and happy to reply all the questions.
brand new
And what is about listing? when is it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
Activity: 41

We are developing the EZBitex Platform and the BitexPay payment solution. Those are mainly software development. Bitex will use third party hardware to host ATMs that are connected to the EZBitex platform, such as  Lamassu, Genesis ATM, and Sumo ATM that have gained a market share of 70% + in the ATM market.

the red trust is about them buying accounts here in the forum. it proves they aren't that resourceful. i can't even see how this team to be trust worthy really, they only post pictures of the team members without providing information about themselves, this token isn't back by reputable persons in cryptospace so i'm afraid this could turn out to be a terrible one. worse a scam. did they purposely use bitex to confuse users with bittrex?

Can't agree with you, probably you didn't have a proper look at their website. All their members have not just information about themselves but also links to the social media profiles to get in touch with them.I am afraid your conclusion is superficial.
brand new
I see, you extended your presale. Now when will it be over?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

copper member
And what is about listing? when is it?

We are currently working with Exchanges to list XBX. We look at this closely to be listed at the end of the ICO. Thank you.
copper member
I see, you extended your presale. Now when will it be over?

Presale will be 4 more weeks. The main sale will finish in 2 months.
copper member
To Dear Bitex Supporters,

We have had an incredible journey along with the Team (over 50), Partners(over 30), Influencers, Bounty Hunters Team (over 1500) so far.

This number is just growing day by day, and we would like to take a moment to Thank everyone who is making this possible for us.

Thank you, everyone, we truly appreciate the support.

Now! We want to do more for our community, so we are taking Bitex Pre-ICO to the next level.

We would like to announce that our Pre-Ico will be extended for 4 weeks more to gain more trust and popularity in the crypto community.

In this 4 weeks, we will be doing a dynamic advertisement through selected channels with more intense marketing efforts.

To ensure our trust, we will also work with several exchanges to list XBX not only on the soon to come EZBITEX platform but also on other platforms.

I as CEO or the Bitex Team cannot wait as well for the launch of the platform and its evolution of payment solutions as a banking system. For that, we need more support, and this takes more time. We hope our supporters to understand our decisions as we will make every decision count.

Once again thank you for supporting us.

Bitex truly appreciates it.
WE EVOLVE TOGETHER.

CEO Bitex

Harith
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: