Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 15. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The GridONE(R) platform of #Energzine Integrated solutions has multiple redundancy and disaster recovery modes which will ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Energzine Project has 500,000 $USD softcap. And Energzine have already achived the softcap during the private sale. Join and great project today and you will never regret it.

Until now for softcap is far past. Maybe
about 16000 ETH after pre-sale and already beyond softcap.
With Softcap that has been achieved, most likely
ICO has a great chance to succeed. Hopefully hardcap
the 15M can be achieved as well.
For those who choose to invest in ICO, this project is likely
quite promising.
Activity: 336
#Energzine Franchise allows token holders to develop their own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicles and Fleets. Be part of the Energzine revolution. Don't miss out.
Activity: 434
Energzine will  develop environmental well being of the economy by inplementing the use of EV Charging stations as an alternative source of power for Vehicles
#Energzine Franchise allows token holders to develop its own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicles and Fleets
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
this is very good project, and im very enthusiastic to follow this project, its perfect concept, i hope this project will realize the development of energy industry
@Enrgzine Energzine envision a faster, affordable and convenient electronic vehicle charging station and also look forward to become world’s first blockchain enabled EV charging station company.
Activity: 224
The idea of making this project is superb. Interesting concept and useful for making a better community service. I'm eager to support this project #Energzine! and promote it.The idea of making this project excellent #Energzine
Now I learnt that Energzine Integrated solutions Franchise allows token holders to develop its own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicles and Fleets boost my enthusiasm in the project
Activity: 291
Energzine Project has 500,000 $USD softcap. And Energzine have already achived the softcap during the private sale. Join and great project today and you will never regret it.
Activity: 291
Energzine envision a faster, affordable and convenient electronic vehicle charging station and also look forward to become world’s first blockchain enabled EV charging station company.
Activity: 237
Seeing the concept, vision and mission of the energzine integrated solution project is very exciting,the pontential of the market in the energy field is huge and it takes many people in the future. Hopefully the development will be smooth and get warm welcome from the investors.

Energzine Integrated solutions will create SmartGrid network and build a cost effective energy for Electric vehicles stations across the globe.
The main purpose of Energzine integrated solution is to bring affordable and faster EV charging stations to every individual car owner and fleet operators across the globe
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Energzine is the project of future as we all know know days every machine adobt electric energy especially green electric energy. I hope after 8 to 10 year we all use only electric car bikes and also big machines like petrol engine or any other machines. So this project is basically effect the future in good way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I fully support this project. by making electric charging stations for electric vehicles, will certainly be very positive impact for the future. reducing air pollution for example. so the environment will stay healthy. hopefully energzine can develop this project to all over the world, so that the future will be maintained.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
... And I want to ask what is the charging technology you use? ...

If not mistaken, technology used is Technology
BuMotion (charge EV within 1-3 minutes). Electric vehicles
not only provide cheap energy, but also friendly
environment and using renewable energy. And every project that
building station charging fast-charging technology, actually will also
motivate people to buy electric cars. Due to interest to use
This electric car should be coupled with the support of infrastructure.
Activity: 126
It's amazing and good project.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
very good project and very good team
Hope this will be the greatest and successful project
Energzine Integrated solutions is a Company of decentralized economy world that allows consumers to
realize the value of their investment in
Pages:
Jump to: