Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 54. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have seen very active team provide an update of information about the projects. Hopefully, this becomes a positive value for participants and investors so that it makes a lot of support for this project.

Thank you sir,

We are on a mission to provide cost-effective and best-charging infrastructure to the world.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I have seen very active team provide an update of information about the projects. Hopefully, this becomes a positive value for participants and investors so that it makes a lot of support for this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, where can I read about your patented car charging technology? And I would like to learn more about strategic partners and major investors.
Watch our Genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZc-L3Joss&t=5s

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
https://i.imgur.com/k6Tgfbx.jpg

We invite advisors from different sectors to join our promising team.

Ask us now or write us at [email protected]
Our Bounty campaigns are live now for more information

Visit official Bounty Thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-energzine-ev-charging-stn-on-blockchain-technology-3407073

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
The Future is in your hand.

We are concerned about harmful gas emission in the environment and many of the Government took serious steps towards banning internal combustion engines and started promoting Electric Vehicles.

The challenging part with an electric vehicle is that there, not enough charging stations available across our highways. Also charging station are not standardize and they are pretty slow. Energzine aims to solve this issue.

We call it BuMotion Technology. BuMotion is a patented Technolgy that ensure rapid charging of EV with a cost-effective solution.

Join Our Main ICO sale from May 1st and be the part of Electric Vehicle revolution.

https://i.imgur.com/NSuEPAL.jpg
Seeing from the concept and vision and mission of the energzine project is very exciting, the pontential of the market in the energy field is huge and it takes many people in the future. hopefully for the development will be smooth and get warm welcome from the investors.

Thank you, sir,

We are hoping same and we are looking forward a greener tomorrow. Join our Main ICO sale from 1st of May.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Seeing from the concept and vision and mission of the energzine project is very exciting, the pontential of the market in the energy field is huge and it takes many people in the future. hopefully for the development will be smooth and get warm welcome from the investors.
Sir the time depends on your time zone. But we are happy to announce that our cap for PRE-ICO has reached already.

Thanks and Regards.

Team Energzine
Activity: 52
Funny, Your website says it's still almost 3h until PRE-ICO sale ends, yet You say it's already ended?
Our PRE-ICO has successfully ended.

We are thankful to our investors and customers for an overwhelming response.

Smallest contribution was 0.024ETH and Biggest contribution was 950 ETH.

During Private Sale and PRE-ICO event, we have raised.

Total 14858.49 ETH raised.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Green energy is the energy of the future. But, there are several but. For example, in a cold climate, the batteries are quickly discharged. Refueling lasts much longer, cars are much more expensive. These are the concerns that need to be addressed.

Dear Sir,

Your all concerns are covered in our white paper. Our latest patented Technology BuMotion(R) was tasted for about 8 months in Alaska Region and we found positive results with that. We are opening franchisee nearly every 7-10 KM like Gas Stations of today. So you can recharge your battery as and when required. About cost of the cars that are coming down as a new innovation in batteries is happening every day.

Hope this has addressed your concern well.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Green energy is the energy of the future. But, there are several but. For example, in a cold climate, the batteries are quickly discharged. Refueling lasts much longer, cars are much more expensive. These are the concerns that need to be addressed.
A great project with amazing bounty program. Can't wait the ICO. I'll stay tuned for this project.  Smiley

Thank you very much sir.

Our ICO will begin from 1st May-2018.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Pages:
Jump to: