Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 203. (Read 125594 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Hi.  The answers to all these questions are on Telegram. You would still be able to look them up if you hadn't been hostile and had group members ask that you be banned.  It's an unfortunate trend that people who cannot be civil on Telegram come to bitcointalk to air their grievances. Asking nicely is a much easier alternative.
CLOSING
In the future, when you come to our community channels, be polite.  Search the existing content for answers and ask any unanswered questions nicely. If you still have questions, please ask them here.  We are listening.

@Envion

Thanks for replying my questions. I found your project interesting at first sight, hell I was willing to invest! But then I read the article in Hacked, and now I see, it was 100% on the spot!  https://hacked.com/continue-reading/

But as we have freedom on the net, and this forum is legendary for spreading info, (as many people invested their valuable time to improve our world with blockchain), you have tempted me to a response. Please do not forget YOU are the one here selling something, I am not. I am giving my opinion to investors. Here goes :

Dear Envion,

Firstly please stop lying. I haven´t insulted anyone on your Telegram, your people there just blocked me because I dared to ask questions. Exact same thing happened to guy from Hacked. You accused him of insults too.

If you accuse me of something be sure to deliver proof. I dare you! I have this chats on Telegram stored, don´t make me post it here. Again I did not insult anyone, your people on Telegram are arrogant, as are you, and not able to go in discussion. All they keep reapeting is, and I will put it in simple words:

"read the white paper, everything is in there. We are professionals, we know what we do, stop asking stupid questions. Trust us, give us our money."  

It is fine to explain to noobs  on Telegram how they can transfer their money to you, but I want answers to my questions.
__
POSTPONING
Postponing was a no-brainer. We're looking at deals that could rival the size of our ICO and bring greater returns to every token holder.  Nobody who manages to get a token on the 15th is going to second-guess that decision.

--> no real content here. So one day before the ICO should begin, you have new deals, but no info on what deal. We should just trust you and wait for it. Will do! Very curious. I think you didn't´t get enough fishes.
___
BANK INFO
We'll give evidence of the cooperation in the coming days even if we can't give the bank name.  This is big news for us and a top priority.

--> again no content. So we will never know which bank it is. We will just have to trust you. I will be waiting for your evidence.
__
TEMPERATURE EXTREMES
Our MMUs work at VERY low temp with outside temperatures in a normal range.  Our testing shows that it will work in 40C. Also, if we need to retrofit a container for a special installation location, then we'll do that.

--> I will repeat my question form previous two posts. Where are these test? Where are these results? in you white paper you have fancy sketches and pictures. Why can´t we see these tests? This is the deal breaker for me. I want the data, show it if you are legit!
__
Right now we have the luxury of choice of where in the world we install. These edge cases are a non-issue to profitability. For some reason, people think the company can't make money because there exist places in the world where X occurs.  We just won't take those deals if we can't figure out a way to make money. There are plenty of offers where we can do just fine.

---> So let me quote your white paper in case you forgot:

"...This process has gone even further. In India, Chile and the Middle East, PV plants get paid as little as $0.03 to $0.04 Cents (USD) per kWh generated, which is only a slightly more than the price of dirty coal power..." and

" ... Once built, they are tied to their location and might lose competitiveness to other locations if price structures change. While new market conditions might be lethal for traditional data centers, they offer vast opportunities for the global,  exible and intelligent mining operation that envion is launching now..."

So I read: in India, Chile, Middle East and also California, there is cheap electricity for now, and your MMU will be moved to location where this cheaper power is available so to this hot countries. And you are saying "we just won´t take deals if we can figure out". What is it now? Have you or have you not figured it out? It reads in the white paper as, you have figured everything out, and you´re willing to move your MMUs to places like this. Why use this places like an example if you re not gonna move MMUs there.  Now you are saying "people think the company....". Yes I think, I am people.
___
HEATING
Our operating unit is currently inside a factory providing winter heat.  

--> Do you have a big demand on heaters for factories? Do you have deals? Can you provide more info on that?
__
MAINTENANCE
Anyone can put GPUs in a box and call it a mining unit.  Our innovation is that we use the same processes that industry uses to design for maintenance, for production lines, and for remote operation.  If you are comparing envion to random miners operating in a random corner of the world and not enterprises like Bosch or Samsung, then you don't grasp how we operate.

---> Yes, correct. I don´t grasp how you operate. That is exactly why I have asked you this questions. Furthermore just so you know, there are already many multibillion industrial mining farms around the world. I know this because I have seen them with my own eyes or footage of them. From your company I have seen two youtube videos of a container with holes in it and two small fans on the sides...
___
The MMUs are designed to be as low maintenance as possible.  Even thought they are close to zero maintenance, our first customers will host large arrays of dozens of MMUs—places where it will be cost effective to have maintenance personnel on duty or where power plant personnel can be trained to perform routine activities.  

--> This is my favourite part of your reply.
So your answer to my question, where the engineer or IT guys will be, inside the container or sitting outside somewhere, or traveling. Your answer is, power plant personal will be trained? lol
And I also like the part where you have customers who will put miners in dozens of MMUs. One MMU fits about 90 ASICS so >1000 ASICS will come your way. Do you have a timeline when this dozens of MMUs are going to be released? Do you already have such customers who have over 1000 ASIC ready to put in a container?
____
Eventually, we will engineer all of the remaining manual maintenance activities out of the design and it will be possible to install a single unit somewhere where maintenance personnel is not available.  Again, for now we have the luxury of choice and all the calculations for this are in the ROI details we've published.

--> I can not believe my eyes! So you are telling, you are going to monitor (realistic), control (realistic) and maintain (NOT realistic) over 90 miners from a distance? But until you get there "eventually" you will have the power plant guys do it? Hmmm good very satisfying response.
____
HARDWARE REPLACEMENT
Our calculations include regular hardware replacements due to bad miners or occasional burn out.  More importantly, our mining software makes those replacements much less likely.  

--> This is maybe the biggest invention and news. So you have software which will compensate for inferior hardware? So if GMO manages to make 7nm chips and miners come out. You have 100 000 USD ready for replacement ? Or is your software going to compensate?
____
When the hardware is no longer able to mine profitably, then we use it for something else. Large enterprises as well as startups are investing billions into blockchain technologies and the computational power from these miners can be used to provide the physical infrastructure these businesses rely on.  The cost of the container itself is marginal compared to the GPU/ASIC price.  When they are completely obsolete and cannot provide any more value, the entire unit will simply be replaced.  That's part of what the 25% reinvestment is about—growth and deprecated MMU replacement.  That is all part of the ROI calculations.

--> Yes throw some more "billions and millions" I guess the greedy noobs really like that. 25% will cover the cost of 100 000USD new mining hardware you will need every year for each MMU? You probably have heard of technological singularity ? Yes Blockchain is big business now already and everyone wants a piece. If you are in crypto for several years and have witnessed the parabolic growth, not just of price of crypto, but advances in mining hardware. Then you will get my point, your MMUs with a price tag of 100 000 are too expensive! I expect hardware updates will be needed at least once a year. This means the cost of a MMU will be double of what you expect it to. So all your calculation and 25% is not going to make it.

My Conclusion:
This is all my personal opinion.  Everyone is free to invest in what they want. Everyone is free to their opinion. This is why this kind of forum exists. If you do not want people asking questions or being critical, then you do not know the mindset of the core supporters of crypto. Then just ran adds on google as click bate.

For people new in crypto, watch out, do your own thinking and invest only that what you can afford loosing.
I do not think Envion is a scam. The idea of mobile mining solutions sounds nice. But the question is, when there are already big mining facilities function and offer   0.03 or 0.04USD power cost and offer maintenance of miners, offer professional engineers working on the project. People who mined before some of this guys of Envion even knew what Bitcoin was. Why take the risk with Envion? For me this guys do not bring real answers, they are common salesman. Just repeating sentences with no reals content, trying to get a piece of the cake.  I rather by coins and HODL!  
P.S. Examples of failed ICOs on mining:
https://affinitymining.io
https://mineum.org
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/tothemoon/
Good luck everyone!
Activity: 32
Hi team, good news that the project has attracted some large investors. But please explain one thing to me, a potential small investor - I thought that the only way you plan to collect the money to start the project is via ICO, and that you are planning to distribute 100% of the profit to token holders. However, if you get other large investments outside the ICO, how would you distribute the profits then? Then it wouldn't be 100% of profits to token holders, as the large investors outside the ICO would also want their part of profit? Please explain.

thats a good question, they might promise them a good chunk of company shares when Envion hits the stock market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
Hi team, good news that the project has attracted some large investors. But please explain one thing to me, a potential small investor - I thought that the only way you plan to collect the money to start the project is via ICO, and that you are planning to distribute 100% of the profit to token holders. However, if you get other large investments outside the ICO, how would you distribute the profits then? Then it wouldn't be 100% of profits to token holders, as the large investors outside the ICO would also want their part of profit? Please explain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Envion, these are exiting news - congrats.

I guess the high rate of critical requests is also a good sign, because some of these are people, to invest a lot of money, why they want to be 100 percent convinced. That's at least my personal impression.

We love critical requests and we're happy to answer people who are nice about asking hard questions.

It's a big responsibility to gain your trust and demonstrate our value to investors.

Thanks for your support!
Envion, these are exiting news - congrats.

I guess the high rate of critical requests is also a good sign, because some of these are people, to invest a lot of money, why they want to be 100 percent convinced. That's at least my personal impression.

@ Envion

I appreciate your replies but I still have questions. Always looking for good investment, but I am still not convinced. Just wanna say that I am blocked to on your Telegram, your people there are very impolite, they do not answer my question and kicked me out. I was very friendly, but I guess you have something to hide.

I do not think your company is a scam, but I am convinced you are in over your head. I expect delays and broken promises. Maybe in one year your company will be interesting to invest in...

Postponing an ICO is a very bad sign in my opinion... Serious business keeps its deadlines.

That is very nice that you have a ´big bank´investing in crypto, good for you. Would be nice to know which bank! Especially when we in the crypto world know how banks are big fans of cryptocurrency.

Secondly still no answer on where your metal boxes with hot miners will be stationed. Are you planning on putting some next to solar power plant some where with a lot of sun? Where it is hot and not 26 °C, the temperature you mention in WP. Before you say, read the white paper, I have. You talk about using the heat for other purposes but how about performance in hot and humid area´s. Do you have any test done? Where are the results?

WP says: ´Converting our MMU’s waste heat into a system where thermal energy is useful provides savings which are directly proportional to the amount of electrical energy being converted by the MMU. Heating expenses, before and after installation of a MMU inside a heated warehouse or greenhouse, can thus be easily assessed and the savings on heating the building can be directly deducted from the MMU’s electricity bill. This creates another unique competitive advantage for the envion MMU over conventional mining farms, which are typically installed in remote areas and thus unable to recycle their massive amounts of thermal energy.´

So you gonna put the MMU inside buildings? Who is gonna pay for that?

Secondly, are you putting people, engineers in the containers for maintaining the facility? WP says ´There are fully automated systems in place which detect defective rigs, based on IP address and rig denotations, so that any maintenance worker is able to locate defective hardware within a very limited amount of time.´

So if you have ANY mining experience you should know that a person on the ground is mandatory. All your WP says, you have fancy sensors, but who is going to fix the miners that are broken? Where are your engineers located? Who is paying them?

Last, your WP claims you can fit up to 96 ASIC miners in one MMU( container), so what is going to happen when this miners are outdated? In the current situation it is very likely that every 6  to 9 months new companies will come with more efficient miners. So if a miner would cost 1000$ (very optimistic projection) you will have to spend 96 000 $ to update your MMU. Who is paying that?

Hi.  The answers to all these questions are on Telegram. You would still be able to look them up if you hadn't been hostile and had group members ask that you be banned.  It's an unfortunate trend that people who cannot be civil on Telegram come to bitcointalk to air their grievances. Asking nicely is a much easier alternative.

But here we are, so here goes:

POSTPONING
Postponing was a no-brainer. We're looking at deals that could rival the size of our ICO and bring greater returns to every token holder.  Nobody who manages to get a token on the 15th is going to second-guess that decision.

BANK INFO
We'll give evidence of the cooperation in the coming days even if we can't give the bank name.  This is big news for us and a top priority.

TEMPERATURE EXTREMES
Our MMUs work at VERY low temp with outside temperatures in a normal range.  Our testing shows that it will work in 40C. Also, if we need to retrofit a container for a special installation location, then we'll do that.

We plan on a number of customization to deal with environmental factors, not just temperature.  For example, our latest innovations have to do with shock since micro vibrations can affect chips in the long term.

Right now we have the luxury of choice of where in the world we install. These edge cases are a non-issue to profitability. For some reason, people think the company can't make money because there exist places in the world where X occurs.  We just won't take those deals if we can't figure out a way to make money. There are plenty of offers where we can do just fine.

HEATING
Our operating unit is currently inside a factory providing winter heat. 

MAINTENANCE
Anyone can put GPUs in a box and call it a mining unit.  Our innovation is that we use the same processes that industry uses to design for maintenance, for production lines, and for remote operation.  If you are comparing envion to random miners operating in a random corner of the world and not enterprises like Bosch or Samsung, then you don't grasp how we operate.

The MMUs are designed to be as low maintenance as possible.  Even thought they are close to zero maintenance, our first customers will host large arrays of dozens of MMUs—places where it will be cost effective to have maintenance personnel on duty or where power plant personnel can be trained to perform routine activities. 

Eventually, we will engineer all of the remaining manual maintenance activities out of the design and it will be possible to install a single unit somewhere where maintenance personnel is not available.  Again, for now we have the luxury of choice and all the calculations for this are in the ROI details we've published.

HARDWARE REPLACEMENT
Our calculations include regular hardware replacements due to bad miners or occasional burn out.  More importantly, our mining software makes those replacements much less likely. 

When the hardware is no longer able to mine profitably, then we use it for something else.  Large enterprises as well as startups are investing billions into blockchain technologies and the computational power from these miners can be used to provide the physical infrastructure these businesses rely on.  The cost of the container itself is marginal compared to the GPU/ASIC price.  When they are completely obsolete and cannot provide any more value, the entire unit will simply be replaced.  That's part of what the 25% reinvestment is about—growth and deprecated MMU replacement.  That is all part of the ROI calculations.

CLOSING
In the future, when you come to our community channels, be polite.  Search the existing content for answers and ask any unanswered questions nicely. If you still have questions, please ask them here.  We are listening.

lol

so not true. There are mining farms with access to cheap hydropowerplant in which you can invest ALL over the WORLD (USA, Austria, Iceland, Eastern Europe, Thaland ...)

just google it

I think Envion will be the best ICO of mining equipment. All the others are not even close to what Envion is going to offer. not even close.
I made a video about the investors meeting and explain a bit how the cooling works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWFsqRMTt4&feature=youtu.be  Grin

Thank you, but what you told is all in the white paper. The question is how is this gonna work, when the outside temperature is warm??

Are this MMU gonna be only near cheap electricity sources where it is cool? So what is the point of this mobility?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I generally don't like ICOs related to mining structures, but mybe this one could be worth a try.
@ Envion

I appreciate your replies but I still have questions. Always looking for good investment, but I am still not convinced. Just wanna say that I am blocked to on your Telegram, your people there are very impolite, they do not answer my question and kicked me out. I was very friendly, but I guess you have something to hide.

I do not think your company is a scam, but I am convinced you are in over your head. I expect delays and broken promises. Maybe in one year your company will be interesting to invest in...

Postponing an ICO is a very bad sign in my opinion... Serious business keeps its deadlines.

That is very nice that you have a ´big bank´investing in crypto, good for you. Would be nice to know which bank! Especially when we in the crypto world know how banks are big fans of cryptocurrency.

Secondly still no answer on where your metal boxes with hot miners will be stationed. Are you planning on putting some next to solar power plant some where with a lot of sun? Where it is hot and not 26 °C, the temperature you mention in WP. Before you say, read the white paper, I have. You talk about using the heat for other purposes but how about performance in hot and humid area´s. Do you have any test done? Where are the results?

WP says: ´Converting our MMU’s waste heat into a system where thermal energy is useful provides savings which are directly proportional to the amount of electrical energy being converted by the MMU. Heating expenses, before and after installation of a MMU inside a heated warehouse or greenhouse, can thus be easily assessed and the savings on heating the building can be directly deducted from the MMU’s electricity bill. This creates another unique competitive advantage for the envion MMU over conventional mining farms, which are typically installed in remote areas and thus unable to recycle their massive amounts of thermal energy.´

So you gonna put the MMU inside buildings? Who is gonna pay for that?

Secondly, are you putting people, engineers in the containers for maintaining the facility? WP says ´There are fully automated systems in place which detect defective rigs, based on IP address and rig denotations, so that any maintenance worker is able to locate defective hardware within a very limited amount of time.´

So if you have ANY mining experience you should know that a person on the ground is mandatory. All your WP says, you have fancy sensors, but who is going to fix the miners that are broken? Where are your engineers located? Who is paying them?

Last, your WP claims you can fit up to 96 ASIC miners in one MMU( container), so what is going to happen when this miners are outdated? In the current situation it is very likely that every 6  to 9 months new companies will come with more efficient miners. So if a miner would cost 1000$ (very optimistic projection) you will have to spend 96 000 $ to update your MMU. Who is paying that?

ENVION ICO ANNOUNCEMENT // CHANGE OF DATE

Envion evolves to higher levels, expands participation and new ICO date

The founders of envion are postponing the start of the ICO until the 15th of December in order to open the ICO to a broader public, lay the foundation for future top-level cooperations and make it the most cross-border compliant ICO so far.

Large institutions, among them sovereign funds and one of the largest banks of the world approached us with very large deals in the weeks following envion’s ICO announcement. A prerequisite to these partnerships is that envion meets the same high level of compliance with securities laws that these customers are used to. We decided to meet even higher standards and an international, cross-border old economy compatible prospectus to take advantage of these offers.

We are still coordinating with different law firms in many jurisdictions to prepare our prospectuses. Even though it is not required to have these prospectuses to conduct our ICO, envion has decided to act in the best interest of token holders and change the ICO start date to ensure that the deals described above can be closed without delay.
Advantages for token holders:

• Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction
    • EVN tokens should be tradable at official and licensed US exchanges
    • Banks and other financial institutions can more easily create cooperation models with envion and increase token holder profits
    • envion lays the foundation for top-level cooperations
    • EVN token on the way to be the best regulated security token so far — broader market — higher value potential
    • Even better ROI due to Third-Party Operation business

NEW ICO DATES FOR THE ENVION ICO

Envion is sure that the inconvenience of waiting a few days to invest will not outweigh the great positive factors. To make sure our trusted ICO community does not get overshadowed by these big players, we will not involve them in the ICO, but instead have them participate later to follow through on our approach of decentralization by widest possible participation. Also, production and deployment of MMUs from the ICO will come first, before any others.
We want to remind you that the start date is the only change to the ICO. Everything else will remain the same:

• the terms of the ICO
    • tokens and smart contracts
    • dividend payouts
    • envion’s Mobile Mining Units
    • the dates for production and payouts.

Moving up the compliance ladder will attract larger tickets and strengthen envion and your investment. Future top level cooperations are advantageous for token holders because it increases envion’s competitiveness and expands the potential of Third-Party Operations to grow in scale — the business division with the largest potential for long-term profits where token holders get an additional percentage from, which is not included in the calculations we have shown.
Top-level cooperation benefits

• Greater global market share attracts better deals for higher profits
    • More resources to invest in innovation
    • Finance business development

Envion is a startup on the path to becoming a global enterprise. The envion team has faith that the 70,000 investors registered for the presale, the 7,000-strong Telegram community, and our one million website visitors — in just one month! — will see the wisdom of this decision and meet us for an even bigger ICO pre-sale on December 15th.

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I once saw in the bounty thread. nothing is updated there. that's old data and no updates to see.
If the crowdsale is just as bad I would consider investing no money here
the bounty affiliate list is run amateurishly. That's a beginner. did not you find a better manager?   Grin  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
This is no doubt one of the most anticipated ico at the moment, I’m a little disappointed with the delay in the crowdsale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Cкaжитe извecтнo нa кaкoй биpжe бyдeт тopгoвaтьcя тoкeн EVN ?

Write in English please, this is an English ANN thread, maybe use a Google Translator to help you translate to English language.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
A highly flexible, globally operative fleet of technologically advanced Mobile Mining Units operating at the most cost efficient electricity sources on the planet, managed and monitored by our proprietary software solution. This is very impressive. Keep it up guys
ENVION ICO ANNOUNCEMENT // CHANGE OF DATE

Envion evolves to higher levels, expands participation and new ICO date

The founders of envion are postponing the start of the ICO until the 15th of December in order to open the ICO to a broader public, lay the foundation for future top-level cooperations and make it the most cross-border compliant ICO so far.

Large institutions, among them sovereign funds and one of the largest banks of the world approached us with very large deals in the weeks following envion’s ICO announcement. A prerequisite to these partnerships is that envion meets the same high level of compliance with securities laws that these customers are used to. We decided to meet even higher standards and an international, cross-border old economy compatible prospectus to take advantage of these offers.

We are still coordinating with different law firms in many jurisdictions to prepare our prospectuses. Even though it is not required to have these prospectuses to conduct our ICO, envion has decided to act in the best interest of token holders and change the ICO start date to ensure that the deals described above can be closed without delay.
Advantages for token holders:

• Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction
    • EVN tokens should be tradable at official and licensed US exchanges
    • Banks and other financial institutions can more easily create cooperation models with envion and increase token holder profits
    • envion lays the foundation for top-level cooperations
    • EVN token on the way to be the best regulated security token so far — broader market — higher value potential
    • Even better ROI due to Third-Party Operation business

NEW ICO DATES FOR THE ENVION ICO

Envion is sure that the inconvenience of waiting a few days to invest will not outweigh the great positive factors. To make sure our trusted ICO community does not get overshadowed by these big players, we will not involve them in the ICO, but instead have them participate later to follow through on our approach of decentralization by widest possible participation. Also, production and deployment of MMUs from the ICO will come first, before any others.
We want to remind you that the start date is the only change to the ICO. Everything else will remain the same:

• the terms of the ICO
    • tokens and smart contracts
    • dividend payouts
    • envion’s Mobile Mining Units
    • the dates for production and payouts.

Moving up the compliance ladder will attract larger tickets and strengthen envion and your investment. Future top level cooperations are advantageous for token holders because it increases envion’s competitiveness and expands the potential of Third-Party Operations to grow in scale — the business division with the largest potential for long-term profits where token holders get an additional percentage from, which is not included in the calculations we have shown.
Top-level cooperation benefits

• Greater global market share attracts better deals for higher profits
    • More resources to invest in innovation
    • Finance business development

Envion is a startup on the path to becoming a global enterprise. The envion team has faith that the 70,000 investors registered for the presale, the 7,000-strong Telegram community, and our one million website visitors — in just one month! — will see the wisdom of this decision and meet us for an even bigger ICO pre-sale on December 15th.
One of our most active community members from the Telegram group attended the visit to the MMU yesterday and made a great video report of it.

If you want to hear about his experience and learn first-hand how effective the cooling system is, please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWFsqRMTt4
Activity: 374
Cкaжитe извecтнo нa кaкoй биpжe бyдeт тopгoвaтьcя тoкeн EVN ?
Very promising update!
Can one clarify what a "Swiss User" is? Resident? Citizen? Something else?
Swiss users can take part in the ICO without restriction

Swiss citizens were previously restricted to accredited investors only.

Now that we are releasing prospectuses before the ICO, there will be no restrictions for Swiss nationals when the ICO begins on the 15th.
just sold my car and took a loan. Im fucking all in now.

You're a badass.  We love you!
Activity: 32
just sold my car and took a loan. Im fucking all in now.
Jump to: