Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 216. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please answer MarkX2s questions.

Primarily no. 3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

Thanks.

ENVION ------------------You did not answer my one question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm?

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

ENVION ----------------YOU scammers - you can at least one my question answer?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

WHY YOU HIDE THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMPANY?HuhHuh

Yes indeed Envion!!! I was very interested in investing in your company but the more I see how you're avoiding some critical questions the more I believe you're a scam... I hope you'll be giving some very decent and valuable answers on the questions of MarkX2s's questions or you'll lose a lot of your credibility... Especially because I remark that you're avoiding the same type of questions on social media like facebook...
Activity: 7
Please answer MarkX2s questions.

Primarily no. 3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

Thanks.

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

ENVION ----------------YOU scammers - you can at least one my question answer?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Activity: 25

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Moritz Strube

CTO / Co-Founder

BOTCONNECT GmbH

Adresse: Winsstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Look at google view LOL

THIS IS A SCAM
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm thinking,
This project is very valuable.
I'm attracted to something like this.
Congratulations, to the future

retweet:-  https://twitter.com/sachindu_d/status/930450517196550145
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930058878263414784
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930386164128894976
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930436502722629632
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930387258150195200
               https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/930122013791973376

myetherwallet adress:- 0x77BF6EB201EE97DdD62Fa5d3c9484a2C5BF6F4D0
bitcointalk profile url:- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sachindu-d-amarakoon-1257822
bitcointalk user name:- sachindu d amarakoon
bitcointalk user id:- 1257822
twitter profile url:- https://twitter.com/sachindu_d
twitter user name:- @sachindu_d
twitter name:- sachindu d amarakoon
telegrame user name:- @sachindu15
facebook profile url:- https://www.facebook.com/sachindu.d.amarakoon
facebook name:- sachindu d amarakoon

Thank You!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

But solar energy not cheap. As last in Germany, may be in Asian countries... But in Germany in Winter or Autum this is not profitable.

Envion have partnerships with solar farms. Solar energy isn't the only source of green energy. You don't know how solar panels work, you don't need a full sunny day to produce electricity, a bright day is sufficient.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
You want provide cheap energy for mining? I understand corectly? Its will be solar energy? Which avantages you have before usual electric power?

Not only solar energy is possible, all green energy sources are imaginable.

The advantage is, that it's much cheaper to get energy for the MMUs.

But solar energy not cheap. As last in Germany, may be in Asian countries... But in Germany in Winter or Autum this is not profitable.
Activity: 46
Any bounty campaign?
Hello!
I have a question.

Why do we need tokens?
That will show envion that you invested in this project. Makes the investor eligible for receiving dividends.

What do they give to the investor?
The tokens give you dividends in ETH. Weekly.

How to apply them and why?
Just let them in your ERC20 compatible wallet. If you don't do it, then you won't receive any dividends.

Thank you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
I have a question.
Why do we need tokens?
What do they give to the investor?
How to apply them and why?
Thank you!
Activity: 2
You did not answer my one question!!!!

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?Huh - you're all lying!!!!

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuhHuh? - I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with 2 holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

You don’t have logic at all Mark
You did not answer my one question!!!!

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?Huh - you're all lying!!!!

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuhHuh? - I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with 2 holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!
Thanks but if it's just a smartphone app then I'm not interested.

I think you missunderstood. Envion is not an app, it's a mining container but telegram is used by envion for support where you can ask envion related questions. They will be answered in this group by staff members of envion.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Hehe that guy thought he got you by the balls. However, I would even find it useful if there are publicly verifiable statements about your partnerships. Just too much stuff going on in crypto so I do understand that some people are trying to be as careful as possible.

We understand skepticism and encourage people to be cautious.  We also hope they will be civil.

You can expect announcements about customers in the coming days.  We've had a huge response and some new offers that may improve the dividend outlook since going public.

Sure, maybe you should provide clear timelines about announcements if possible. Might make the doubters be a little bit more calm. Although I know you can't satisfy them all.
TELL ME : WHAT IS STOPPING YOU - EVION AG TO SAY WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS?
WHY HIDE THAT PERSON?
WHAT YOU INTENDED?

This is the original statement of the company Evian AG  In it you will see everything:

[url]https://imgur.com/a/jDq61/url]

1. The founding of the company Matthias Woestmann, its nominee Directors. But not to see the founding of the company!!!

2. According to the rules of registration of companies in Switzerland with the company ending in AG not subject to public opening of founders!

The company Envion AG - created exactly such a company to hide its founders!!!!

INVESTORS GIVE YOU MONEY IS NOT CLEAR WHO!!!!!!

CERIDIAN SPECIALLY HIDDEN - TO STEAL MONEY!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
Activity: 14
Thanks but if it's just a smartphone app then I'm not interested.

Cybercash

You can use it in the browser as well

Would you be so kind as to share with me how it's done?

First download it on your mobile phone, then search for the group envion and chat with us.

If you want to use your computer then open the browser -> https://web.telegram.org and connect your phone.
Cybercash

You can use it in the browser as well

Would you be so kind as to share with me how it's done?
Can someone tell me what this "Telegram" is? All attempts to connect result is an error for me.

It's an app for mobile phones. You can use it in the browser as well.
Can someone tell me what this "Telegram" is? All attempts to connect result is an error for me.
Jump to: