Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 4. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
In fact one person did reply and thanked me for a heads up (and he plans to file a claim), maybe some others have seen the message as well, who knows.

EDIT: Better to stay away from LUP apparently!

To answer your question about LUP and PoA. LUP is "Liquidation Upgrade Program", a different entity which has a substantial amount of Envion funds in their possession. Its basically an upgrade of your regular liquidation claim, so a chance to get more "refund" if your claim with a liquidator is accepted. PoA is "Power of Attorney" form which you have to fill to be a part of LUP. So LUP is basically a chance to get a bigger payout, but it is not a necessity. You can still participate only in the "basic" liquidation without LUP. There is no deadline to join the LUP (for now), but you had to include your signed PoA when filling your liquidation claim, so the liquidator is aware that you are a part of LUP, so I am not sure if you can include the PoA form after you already completed the liquidation claim.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
edit: done, I have sent a reminder to all translators, most of them have been last active on Bitcointalk months ago, some years ago, so we shall see.

Great work, I will try to send a PM to signature bounty participants today.

I was just trying to find some explanation on how to scrap this spreadsheet without a link and I think this is just impossible soI will have to do it manually.

I wonder if anybody already replied to you or show some interest?

...Just think over twice before filling the form because someone is manipulating us.

What are you talking about? Could you please be more specific?

I have already filed a claim, chose LUP as my representative and signed the PoA. The question is, whats the worst that can happen?

What are LUP and PoA? I hear this for the first time could you provide some links or at least explain what it is in details?

I have to know the answers first to be able to even try to answer your question.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
GUYS, VERY CAREFULLY WITH ANY SIDE PROJECT CLAIMING TO HELP YOU

Especially, if it comes from /or/ is promoted by the founders.

The official portal will open soon. Just keep checking the website: www.envion-konkurs.ch
Once open, you can file your claims, regardless if you are

- ICO investor
- exchange buyer
- bounty hunter

All those groups did something for the tokens (work or paid). All this claims considered as valid claims. Others might file claims as well, but the vast majority of investors do not want additional (free) tokens to be in the same bucket. They (founder, advisors, company) should wait if there is something left.

note:
if you cannot access your tokens (for example you haven't received the PIN to unlock) or you have other issues, follow the guidelines published by the liquidator. It is all in the PDF. Read it!

read up:
https://telegra.ph/Fact-check-Will-Envion-founders-really-donate-millions-to-the-crypto-community-10-06

Im wondering...

I have already filed a claim, chose LUP as my representative and signed the PoA. The question is, whats the worst that can happen?
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
And a reminder for potential newcomers: you will have to do a full KYC to even be in consideration for the reward. And the payment will most likely be in fiat (if you win your claim) to your bank account (not in crypto). Take this into account before even starting the process of filling the claim.

We have to think twice before predicting anything because there are many bounty hunters who need to fill the form, but I am not clear about the current situation because they are bothering about the Bounty people instead of investors. Just think over twice before filling the form because someone is manipulating us.
And a reminder for potential newcomers: you will have to do a full KYC to even be in consideration for the reward. And the payment will most likely be in fiat (if you win your claim) to your bank account (not in crypto). Take this into account before even starting the process of filling the claim.
I have no idea how to scrap the sheet, but I would be willing to participate in the mass reaching out to the bounty participants (at least the ones that participated in "bigger" campaigns such as signatures and translations)...

I don't have the time yet to check it correctly but I think there is a permission link needed from the author of the spreadsheet to do this. I tried to do something but there is no way without permission from the creator, even if you download this spreadsheet. The only way to do something is to manually add all usernames from spreadsheet to PM.

I think to inform only signature campaign participants would be enough to spread the word because it is 900 members. A lot of work, so if you want to help, then we have start to do it right now because only 3 days left.

Did you perhaps already made a template? Also is this mass PM sending allowed here or are they any restrictions? Just to be sure so I wont make any silly mistakes and receive a warning or even something worse.

ps. I will be sending notifications to translators, those will probably be the most eager to file claims as they "earned" the most. And stakes for the sig campaign are not complete (only stakes for bonus activity and special bounty are entered), so I am not sure how those participants will be able convincingly present their "case".

edit: done, I have sent a reminder to all translators, most of them have been last active on Bitcointalk months ago, some years ago, so we shall see.
legendary
I have no idea how to scrap the sheet, but I would be willing to participate in the mass reaching out to the bounty participants (at least the ones that participated in "bigger" campaigns such as signatures and translations)...

I don't have the time yet to check it correctly but I think there is a permission link needed from the author of the spreadsheet to do this. I tried to do something but there is no way without permission from the creator, even if you download this spreadsheet. The only way to do something is to manually add all usernames from spreadsheet to PM.

I think to inform only signature campaign participants would be enough to spread the word because it is 900 members. A lot of work, so if you want to help, then we have start to do it right now because only 3 days left.
Indeed, but there is another place to include all the additional info, it is in the next "step" of the filling process called "additional documents", so I will attach my file with "proofs" there. I as well left some spaces blank or put something like "bounty program" in brackets or "/", I hope they wont dismiss it because of it. Anyway, good luck to everyone!

I did exactly this same and advise every bounty hunter to do this same. Most important thing is that many bounty hunters do this because only then there is a chance that the claiming service will look deeper into it. Remember this is the first time anybody is doing such claims so even this claiming service wasn't sure how and when they will proceed.

There is still a spreadsheet open for Envion bounty and there are all usernames of participants. I am sure there is a way to scrap google document but I don't know how to do it. If anybody can help with this task it would be great because I could use these usernames to send a message about the claiming process to all bounty participants.

If anybody knows how and will do it please let me know.

I have no idea how to scrap the sheet, but I would be willing to participate in the mass reaching out to the bounty participants (at least the ones that participated in "bigger" campaigns such as signatures and translations). I guess it could be done only via Bitcointalk PMs. But there is also a catch as bounty manager didnt even assign stakes to some of the campaigns. So I guess only the translators and sig wearers (from the "big" ones) could fill the claim as their stakes are already on the sheet.

edit: That being said, they (liquidation team) apparently claimed they will treat everyone equally (including bounty participants) so even if we are in small numbers, we shouldn't be ignored, but who knows.
legendary
Indeed, but there is another place to include all the additional info, it is in the next "step" of the filling process called "additional documents", so I will attach my file with "proofs" there. I as well left some spaces blank or put something like "bounty program" in brackets or "/", I hope they wont dismiss it because of it. Anyway, good luck to everyone!

I did exactly this same and advise every bounty hunter to do this same. Most important thing is that many bounty hunters do this because only then there is a chance that the claiming service will look deeper into it. Remember this is the first time anybody is doing such claims so even this claiming service wasn't sure how and when they will proceed.

There is still a spreadsheet open for Envion bounty and there are all usernames of participants. I am sure there is a way to scrap google document but I don't know how to do it. If anybody can help with this task it would be great because I could use these usernames to send a message about the claiming process to all bounty participants.

If anybody knows how and will do it please let me know.
Btw, does anyone know if bounty participants should attach the "no purchase documents" form as well? I tried to reach LUP regarding this but got no answer.

I did it because we have indeed not purchased ENV tokens during ICO only worked for the Envion team.

Additionally, in this document, there is a place to explain your claim and that is the reason I did it. It was the only place to put links and all explanations.

To be honest I filled all documents and places I wasn't sure how or what to put in them, I just left empty if possible and if not I put XXX instead.

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO CLAIM YOUR BOUNTY TOKENS!!! HERE LINK: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login

legendary
Btw, does anyone know if bounty participants should attach the "no purchase documents" form as well? I tried to reach LUP regarding this but got no answer.

I did it because we have indeed not purchased ENV tokens during ICO only worked for the Envion team.

Additionally, in this document, there is a place to explain your claim and that is the reason I did it. It was the only place to put links and all explanations.

To be honest I filled all documents and places I wasn't sure how or what to put in them, I just left empty if possible and if not I put XXX instead.

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO CLAIM YOUR BOUNTY TOKENS!!! HERE LINK: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Is there any solution for those who bought this token from an exchange after the finish of the token sale? How he could submit the claim while he didn't invest direct into the ICOs? I check the form but there is no such option available.
You can make a calculation yourself (sadly only if you have your stakes in the sheet). In one of the Envion blogs it is stated, that this is/was the ETH address of the bounty campaign: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbc8e21cdcbe9414312380edb1898e06b57de236d

So I have made a calculation on the basis of 2,534,600 tokens (full bounty allocation).

Here is the blog in question: https://envion-founders.org/envion-ceo-faces-charges-diverts-attention-with-trumped-up-counter-story/

And here is the latest guide on how to fill the claim. There is still a lot of unanswered questions on how bounty hunters should fill it, but it is better than nothing: https://medium.com/@LiquidationUpgradeProgram/envion-liquidation-step-by-step-guide-to-filing-a-claim-728880b38555
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
So in your opinion is even not worth to try?

I think if this would be something difficult or expensive then I would think for a  second but this claim takes only 10minutes todo so why not try?

Additionally, I have asked claiming service if there is any sense for bounty hunters to fill the claim and they answered: "of course there is".

Remember that investors got their tokens and many of them sold them on exchanges. You can even not have any Envion tokens and fill the claim if you fill Envion own your money or scam you.

THERE IS STILL 8 DAYS TO FILL THE ENVION ICO CLAIMS!!! BOUNTY HUNTERS SHOULD DO THIS!!!

Here Link: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login
Hello. I was bounty hunter and registered on the claims site, but do not understand how to fill form.
There is no separate form for bounty hunters, only for investors.
Bounty spreadsheet not finished: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrIn6FmFZS2CjiAa6ebUuSuR2Va7e5GYRrwJryiY9tE/edit
Therefore, it is not even known how many tokens each bounty hunter should have received  Huh.
legendary
Quite understandable for the investors as they would get back FIAT but i am really wondering how it's going to work considering that most of them made contributions through cryptos like BTC or ETH and at that time crypto prices were off the roof and right now low as compared to that time...

Nobody has seen something like this and we will be claiming something back from the ICO for the first time, so to be honest, nobody knows how this will proceed.

I think we will have to wait for information from the claiming service. Lucky they are legit and will do everything according to the law.

I don't see any importance about the project because without giving investors' money, how can they bother about the bounty people. There are many investors who invested lots of amount to envion project, which we didn't get any update from them till now. So how far these people will bother about the bounty people.

So in your opinion is even not worth to try?

I think if this would be something difficult or expensive then I would think for a  second but this claim takes only 10minutes todo so why not try?

Additionally, I have asked claiming service if there is any sense for bounty hunters to fill the claim and they answered: "of course there is".

Remember that investors got their tokens and many of them sold them on exchanges. You can even not have any Envion tokens and fill the claim if you fill Envion own your money or scam you.

THERE IS STILL 8 DAYS TO FILL THE ENVION ICO CLAIMS!!! BOUNTY HUNTERS SHOULD DO THIS!!!

Here Link: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Exactly I have talked with them, explained a bounty situation and that we have never get paid from Envion.

They advised the same as to you that all bounty hunters should fill these claims until 28 November.

BOUNTY HUNTERS FILL UP THE CLAIMS BECAUSE THERE IS A CHANCE THAT WE WILL GET PAID IF THERE WILL BE ENOUGH CLAIMS.

If you know bounty hunters which participated in ENVION campaigns please share this information with them.

Here the link to claims website, just follow the steps and it took me literally 20 minutes: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login
interesting because this project was abandoned two years ago, btw, I will try to convey to some bounty hunter communities maybe there are those who follow this bounty. I myself followed this bounty and have forgotten it  Smiley

I don't see any importance about the project because without giving investors' money, how can they bother about the bounty people. There are many investors who invested lots of amount to envion project, which we didn't get any update from them till now. So how far these people will bother about the bounty people.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Exactly I have talked with them, explained a bounty situation and that we have never get paid from Envion.

They advised the same as to you that all bounty hunters should fill these claims until 28 November.

BOUNTY HUNTERS FILL UP THE CLAIMS BECAUSE THERE IS A CHANCE THAT WE WILL GET PAID IF THERE WILL BE ENOUGH CLAIMS.

If you know bounty hunters which participated in ENVION campaigns please share this information with them.

Here the link to claims website, just follow the steps and it took me literally 20 minutes: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login
interesting because this project was abandoned two years ago, btw, I will try to convey to some bounty hunter communities maybe there are those who follow this bounty. I myself followed this bounty and have forgotten it  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
That is why I tried to inform bounty hunters about this but with no luck. I posted about this a couple of times in this thread but even one bounty hunter was not interested.

When it goes to the value I think investors will get back FIAT and not ENV tokens because this project is ended by court. All money gathered will be counted and proportionally to tokens you will get your share of the money back. Bounty hunters still have a chance.

If somebody is interested send me a PM or we can talk here in the thread to inform and gather more bounty hunters because only if there will be many claims we have a chance.
Quite understandable for the investors as they would get back FIAT but i am really wondering how it's going to work considering that most of them made contributions through cryptos like BTC or ETH and at that time crypto prices were off the roof and right now low as compared to that time.

As for the bounty hunters gathering them up against a common cause will totally be so hard as most have probably even forgotten about envion and moved on, otherwise keep trying... you never know.
legendary
Is that true? why didn't the team notify in the bounty thread?

Are you serious? Are you asking why the Envion team doesn't let know bounty hunters that there can be a possibility to get the payment?

This was stated a couple of times but I will repeat: Don't believe any information from the Envion team regarding the court case or claiming process. They are scammers and proven by court liars.

ALL BOUNTY HUNTERS SHOULD FILL UP THE CLAIMS BECAUSE THERE IS A CHANCE THAT WE WILL GET PAID IF THERE WILL BE ENOUGH CLAIMANTS.

ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TO FILL UP THE CLAIMS IN ENVION CASE!!!

if it is true do you have the correct evidence?

As I have told many times I have spoken with the claiming service and they advised to all bounty hunters to fillup the claims.

The Envion team has nothing to do with the claiming process and they are not involved in it.

Additionally, they are sentenced and proven scammers so I don't know what you are talking about?
Pages:
Jump to: