Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 6. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Any news regarding investors refund. Piece of garbage scammers..  Huh
lolxx no news and there will be no news in future project was long gone dead and its traces also. i have no idea about any refund now. there was 100 million$ to refund from where because at the end of ICO envion purchased huge amount of mining hardware from ICO funds. how can they recover that funds and from where?
If this project is a exit scam then why still trading on token store exchange and yobit ? I think mining hardware seized by law and there is anybody who got refund from envion so far ? Weird! who still trading this token on token store and EVN is on 255 rank on CMC.  Cheesy

I hope they are trading because maybe they want to recover the loss, a coin with no developments and updates from the team will always help the coin to lose more value in the market. So I think it is not a good idea to trade the coin because we might lose more money because any time the coin value becomes zero.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
hi i saw this guide on how to file a claim.
is this legit?

https://www.envion-konkurs.ch/en/guidelines-for-using-the-portal/

i also cant find the portal they are talking about

Yes, this is totally legit and if you have contacted them in the past about Envion and your claim then you should get an email lately from Efri.io with an answer about the claiming process which contains the link you quoted.

If you read carefully all the information on https://www.envion-konkurs.ch/en/guidelines-for-using-the-portal/ you will find that:

All creditors who assert claims from EVN tokens or their acquisition will have to file such claims in a portal especially developed for this purpose.
This portal ensures the complete claim registration and transmission of the tokens electronically.

The portal will be launched in a few days in connection with the call to creditors. The access to the portal will occur via this website.

To enable creditors to make optimum use of the portal, guidelines have already been uploaded.
Creditors can thus inform themselves in time about the functionality of the portal and compile the data and documents required for the claim registration.

yep i got an email.
so basically the portal is not opened yet right?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
lolxx no news and there will be no news in future project was long gone dead and its traces also. i have no idea about any refund now. there was 100 million$ to refund from where because at the end of ICO envion purchased huge amount of mining hardware from ICO funds. how can they recover that funds and from where?
If this project is a exit scam then why still trading on token store exchange and yobit ? I think mining hardware seized by law and there is anybody who got refund from envion so far ? Weird! who still trading this token on token store and EVN is on 255 rank on CMC.  Cheesy
some people may have sued refund but there is no clarity about it and still waiting, they should be able to do it quickly because they themselves decided
investors already know the risks and don't know what will happen next
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
is this legit?

Yes, this is totally legit and if you have contacted them in the past about Envion and your claim then you should get an email lately from Efri.io with an answer about the claiming process which contains the link you quoted.

If you read carefully all the information on https://www.envion-konkurs.ch/en/guidelines-for-using-the-portal/ you will find that:

All creditors who assert claims from EVN tokens or their acquisition will have to file such claims in a portal especially developed for this purpose.
This portal ensures the complete claim registration and transmission of the tokens electronically.

The portal will be launched in a few days in connection with the call to creditors. The access to the portal will occur via this website.

To enable creditors to make optimum use of the portal, guidelines have already been uploaded.
Creditors can thus inform themselves in time about the functionality of the portal and compile the data and documents required for the claim registration.

Activity: 306
is this legit?

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
They are now trying to trick investors into signing over their voting rights do NOT TRUST THEM DO NOT SIGN OVER YOUR VOTING POWER just trust that the liquidator will do their job.
They are trying to get control of enough voting power to make sure they get PAID for all their trado invoices(*padded bogus invoices) and the founders tokens .. that are worth NOTHING and should not be part of any refund since they delivered Nothing.

The relevant information can be found HERE.

https://t.me/envioninvestors
legendary
Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005
i already lost my trust a long time ago in this project , i checked my MEW wallet today and it was surprising that they are still worth some money , it is not much but it is still not worthless
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Any news regarding investors refund. Piece of garbage scammers..  Huh
Activity: 402
Any news regarding investors refund. Piece of garbage scammers..  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
...People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.

Of course, they are but I think all interested investor already knows where to find the latest announcements about Envion scammy ICO and refunds.

There is still claiming stage going on I assume.

I keep wondering if anybody goes to jail in the end?

If anybody from us would take 100 millions $ and not deliver we will end up in jail for long years. Let's wait and look if the law is equal for everybody.

Yes, you are right we don't see any issues raised by the governments and even we don't get the official announcement what is happening. Whether they are going to give a refund to the investors and many people have already lost their money and faith in the project.
funds will not be returned to investors,
because developers will not think about it, they have no news and Envion seems to be gone

It is completely waste asking here about the refund because we already lost the amount which we spend on this project. The ICO was conducted very long back, but till now, the team doesn't want to return to the investors and it is one of the biggest ICO scams I have seen.
They (envion) will not return investor funds because indeed they no longer care about the project and investors
by taking away all the investor funds they have obtained from the ICO for a very long time

Why do you post when you have no idea what your talking about bro ?

Follow some of the telegram groups instead of spreading misinformation .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
...People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.

Of course, they are but I think all interested investor already knows where to find the latest announcements about Envion scammy ICO and refunds.

If anybody from us would take 100 millions $ and not deliver we will end up in jail for long years. Let's wait and look if the law is equal for everybody.

Yes, you are right we don't see any issues raised by the governments and even we don't get the official announcement what is happening. Whether they are going to give a refund to the investors and many people have already lost their money and faith in the project.
because developers will not think about it, they have no news and Envion seems to be gone

It is completely waste asking here about the refund because we already lost the amount which we spend on this project. The ICO was conducted very long back, but till now, the team doesn't want to return to the investors and it is one of the biggest ICO scams I have seen.
Hearing information like this, of course, investors are very disappointed and how this can happen,
so can we say that this project is a scam
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

They (envion) will not return investor funds because indeed they no longer care about the project and investors
by taking away all the investor funds they have obtained from the ICO for a very long time
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
ohh this thread is atill alive i thought envion court decision was made and investor gets their money back mostly but i think this was also go wrong.
a lot of people got affected to invest in this project. 100 millions of people investments are stuck in that.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Any news? I did invested in this project in December 2017

In the latest news, I have read about the debt call, which can happen soon. Rumors say the founders have left their homes (moved out from the address where Trado was residing). So we are now even talking about fugitives. First civil court dates, investors versus Trado (=Michael Luckow), are held in Berlin, 27th of September 2019.

I encourage you to join the social chat group of 1200 Envion investor on telegram. All you have to do is register with your phone number via smartphone or web
https://t.me/Envioninvestors

peace out
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to refund the investment made by the investors. I don't see any positive news about it, whether they mentioned it anywhere whether they are going to refund the money to the investors or not?
The team has no intention to give back or refund the investor's money and the scammer was running away with all of the money.
To catch this one and legal action will be required and i hope a few investors will think to take the best step to catch this scammer.
No news coming out.

They didn't even care about that.

This is one of the biggest ICO scams because nearly they have raised more than 100 million dollars during their crowd sale. Many investors have believed this project with a lot of trusts but at last, we don't see any improvements and developments from this company.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to refund the investment made by the investors. I don't see any positive news about it, whether they mentioned it anywhere whether they are going to refund the money to the investors or not?
The team has no intention to give back or refund the investor's money and the scammer was running away with all of the money.
To catch this one and legal action will be required and i hope a few investors will think to take the best step to catch this scammer.
No news coming out.

They didn't even care about that.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 145
Merit: 6
Any news? I did invested in this project in December 2017
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
...definatly people will loss money even they get refund...

This is this painful outcome in the end. Already from 100 million from Envion ICO left only 50 and if we take into consideration how much this court cases will cost and all these services involved in claims, plus liquidators and other people involved. Then we can assume that there will be only 10 to 20% of the total funds paid back to Investors. There is a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase during this bull run and if investors get refunded in the same currency as invested then there is still some hope for smaller losses.
Biggest scam ICO in history and cheaters are under arrest even that case is not solved so far, what we can expect from court?
10% - 20% refund is not enough for investors they will be in loss because prices are going up again but not refund yet.
Anyway Team bought GPU miners.. so miners are still in use of team? or miners also seized from team!  
Pages:
Jump to: