Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 7. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
...People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.

Of course, they are but I think all interested investor already knows where to find the latest announcements about Envion scammy ICO and refunds.

There is still claiming stage going on I assume.

I keep wondering if anybody goes to jail in the end?

If anybody from us would take 100 millions $ and not deliver we will end up in jail for long years. Let's wait and look if the law is equal for everybody.

Yes, you are right we don't see any issues raised by the governments and even we don't get the official announcement what is happening. Whether they are going to give a refund to the investors and many people have already lost their money and faith in the project.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.

Of course, they are but I think all interested investor already knows where to find the latest announcements about Envion scammy ICO and refunds.

There is still claiming stage going on I assume.

I keep wondering if anybody goes to jail in the end?

If anybody from us would take 100 millions $ and not deliver we will end up in jail for long years. Let's wait and look if the law is equal for everybody.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
...definatly people will loss money even they get refund...

This is this painful outcome in the end. Already from 100 million from Envion ICO left only 50 and if we take into consideration how much this court cases will cost and all these services involved in claims, plus liquidators and other people involved. Then we can assume that there will be only 10 to 20% of the total funds paid back to Investors. There is a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase during this bull run and if investors get refunded in the same currency as invested then there is still some hope for smaller losses.

We don't know really how far it is going to take for the members to receive their amount but we don't see any updates from the government and from the company side what is happening exactly in the background. People who have invested in Evion project are eagerly waiting for the positive update.
legendary
...definatly people will loss money even they get refund...

This is this painful outcome in the end. Already from 100 million from Envion ICO left only 50 and if we take into consideration how much this court cases will cost and all these services involved in claims, plus liquidators and other people involved. Then we can assume that there will be only 10 to 20% of the total funds paid back to Investors. There is a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase during this bull run and if investors get refunded in the same currency as invested then there is still some hope for smaller losses.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Well I don't think so investors will get refund from team, team is disappeared even that after long time there is no justice for investors...

Claims are already gathered and when they finish refunds will start. This is not the team giving back his money only courts decided to do so.

There are already special services in place where you can signup with your claim.

I even heard that bounty hunters involved in Envion campaign can claim their not paid tokens.

Personally, I was one of the bounty hunters and sent m claim for refund to them. Let's wait and we will see how it ends.

in September 2019, when the first civil actions of investors will be brought before the regional court in Berlin, it will become legally binding and unmistakably provable. The misdemeanors and machinations of Trado and its mouthpiece Laurent Martin will then be made public.

https://medium.com/@EnvionWatch/the-envion-media-battle-a-late-april-fools-joke-from-trado-gmbh-7be1cd0026fc
if investors depend on team member for refund then there will be no refund, thanks to court for refunding people's investments and definatly people will loss money even they get refund. mostly who invested through crypto currency. bounty hunter's work is already ruined. biggest ico funds raised and ends up failure.
legendary
Well I don't think so investors will get refund from team, team is disappeared even that after long time there is no justice for investors...

Claims are already gathered and when they finish refunds will start. This is not the team giving back his money only courts decided to do so.

There are already special services in place where you can signup with your claim.

I even heard that bounty hunters involved in Envion campaign can claim their not paid tokens.

Personally, I was one of the bounty hunters and sent my claim for refund to them and is accepted. Let's wait and we will see how it ends.

in September 2019, when the first civil actions of investors will be brought before the regional court in Berlin, it will become legally binding and unmistakably provable. The misdemeanors and machinations of Trado and its mouthpiece Laurent Martin will then be made public.

https://medium.com/@EnvionWatch/the-envion-media-battle-a-late-april-fools-joke-from-trado-gmbh-7be1cd0026fc
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I completely forgot about this project and came across this thread. Tell me, how did the trial end with these scammers? As I recall, people went to court.
no one knows about the continuation of the Envion team in court,
are they in jail or maybe they are having fun enjoying money stolen by ICO  Grin Grin

I think people don't have any hope on this project but they are hoping whether they will get refund what they invested on the project. Investors have been waiting for the positive update from the company whether they will distribute the people invested money to them or not?
Well I don't think so investors will get refund from team, team is disappeared even that after long time there is no justice for investors.
Project is completely dead, scammers should be punish at least. Let's hope investors will get refund from team otherwise big scam project in history $106m.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
People have been told for almost a year now that they will be refunded and this sounds good as words but practically this is very hard. If and only if ever this refunding will start only number of people will get their money back. I do agree that there were lot of lies involved in total raised money and team itself. That's why this didn't end well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I completely forgot about this project and came across this thread. Tell me, how did the trial end with these scammers? As I recall, people went to court.
no one knows about the continuation of the Envion team in court,
are they in jail or maybe they are having fun enjoying money stolen by ICO  Grin Grin

I think people don't have any hope on this project but they are hoping whether they will get refund what they invested on the project. Investors have been waiting for the positive update from the company whether they will distribute the people invested money to them or not?
Nobody ran away with USD 100 million. The 100 million was just a (marketing) number and it reflected only the value of the funds from the Envion ICO at the very peak of the cryptomarkets in January 2018. In reality around USD 50-60 million was immediately converted to FIAT and kept in banks in Liechtenstein, thanks to Woestmann. The remaining crypto was never transferred to Envion (thanks to Michael Luckow, Trado GmbH), who kept the crypto as hostage for no obvious reasons known to the public. This is highly criminal and will be subject of courts in Germany.

--------------------------------------------------------
In total, Envion had maybe around USD 80 million. Now there is around USD 43 million in banks and the outstanding amount of (stolen) crypto by Luckow.

That's around USD 50 million left for a possible refund.

The courts in Germany and the liquidator in Switzerland are now the once who will bring more light into the case, after FINMA has reported and closed the probe. Another (not so) small detail: The former member of board Cyrill Staeger (LinkedIn: https://ch.linkedin.com/in/cyrill-a-st%C3%A4ger-71357073) took for himself around half Million out of the bank on his very last official day. Next day he resigned. Liquidator has the details and will hopefully go after him as well. Blame all of them (Founders, Board Members and BaFin/FINMA) for mismanagement and delay to deliver. Hard lesson, with a partial refund we may see some good news in the end.

Some useful links: .
that is still great amount to be refund. i thought refunds are completed and project is closed but 43 million is still behind for refund. poor people who lost their money for nothing. thanks for sharing these details
this was a huge mismanagement and the whole team is responsible for that, partial refund in the end will just nothing for investors. that is why crypto lost their in interest, actually blockchain is an advance technology and people are not ready yet to use it but in future they will hopefully
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nobody ran away with USD 100 million. The 100 million was just a (marketing) number and it reflected only the value of the funds from the Envion ICO at the very peak of the cryptomarkets in January 2018. In reality around USD 50-60 million was immediately converted to FIAT and kept in banks in Liechtenstein, thanks to Woestmann. The remaining crypto was never transferred to Envion (thanks to Michael Luckow, Trado GmbH), who kept the crypto as hostage for no obvious reasons known to the public. This is highly criminal and will be subject of courts in Germany.

In total, Envion had maybe around USD 80 million. Now there is around USD 43 million in banks and the outstanding amount of (stolen) crypto by Luckow.

That's around USD 50 million left for a possible refund.

The courts in Germany and the liquidator in Switzerland are now the once who will bring more light into the case, after FINMA has reported and closed the probe. Another (not so) small detail: The former member of board Cyrill Staeger (LinkedIn: https://ch.linkedin.com/in/cyrill-a-st%C3%A4ger-71357073) took for himself around half Million out of the bank on his very last official day. Next day he resigned. Liquidator has the details and will hopefully go after him as well. Blame all of them (Founders, Board Members and BaFin/FINMA) for mismanagement and delay to deliver. Hard lesson, with a partial refund we may see some good news in the end.

Some useful links: .
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Fuck yeah...lets to jail whit that team Cry  Embarrassed

It's not easy to make this happen even all investors are into big trouble since beginning of this project. I think everyone want to make recover his money if it could happen but hopes are really smart.
almost 100 million USD Envion got it from investors, and it looks very promising, but this project is ultimately like garbage!
everyone was disappointed because the team ran away, I hope the team will be arrested immediately and go to jail
If the real Investors who bought in private sale still following their asses, Envion team they have 2 choices, whether to pay them or go to jail, there i no 3rd choice for them.
If it's really German based like they claimed, sooner or later they'll go to jail.
This is the biggest SCAM in crypto so far, it's $90M worth of ICO money vanished just like that...

only what is fucked up: Crime is rewarded.
who doesn't want to spend a few months in jail or have to clean up leaves for a few hours as a punishment. That 100mil is still easily earned.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is scam project they ran away with the whole money and now they are not around this. It is only the investors who still dreaming to get back their money but they spent and nothing to make refund. I already lost my hope to get recover my funds from this project.

It's not easy to make this happen even all investors are into big trouble since beginning of this project. I think everyone want to make recover his money if it could happen but hopes are really smart.
almost 100 million USD Envion got it from investors, and it looks very promising, but this project is ultimately like garbage!
everyone was disappointed because the team ran away, I hope the team will be arrested immediately and go to jail

Yes, many people have fed up with the Envion company because how can they cheat the investors without any proper product in their company. Really some times it is very frustrating to imagine like they have collected more than 100 million from the investors, which till now they didn't any funds return to the investors. Many people saying the government will arrest the envion team but till now we don't see anything happened to them.
after envion ICO finished they purchased alot of mining hardware for mine crypto currency now my question is where are those equipment they purchased for mining. envion is end up with failure, no news about that hardware GPUs. if anyone have any info about that please share. thank you.
Activity: 686

Yes, many people have fed up with the Envion company because how can they cheat the investors without any proper product in their company. Really some times it is very frustrating to imagine like they have collected more than 100 million from the investors, which till now they didn't any funds return to the investors. Many people saying the government will arrest the envion team but till now we don't see anything happened to them.
Activity: 669

This is very interesting because the team just ran away from this project and of course we all hope that the team can be immediately arrested and jailed so let's see the progress later
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

If the real Investors who bought in private sale still following their asses, Envion team they have 2 choices, whether to pay them or go to jail, there i no 3rd choice for them.
If it's really German based like they claimed, sooner or later they'll go to jail.
This is the biggest SCAM in crypto so far, it's $90M worth of ICO money vanished just like that...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

EGT
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: