Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥 - page 4. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Wish you find pretty resources to develop your business!
Absorbing idea, mindful idea, wondrous vision!  Good luck all!
They can definitely have that pretty resources that you're talking about. With the amount of support already and still coming, expect for more good future for the project.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Hey all! I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned!
Justifiable logo, extraordinary results!

The logo are not extraordinary but the team is. In fact, they have provided a great ICO for all on the community.

I just thought that you try to go in their website, you can see the roadmap and all their achievement in the past months of ICO. Eterbank will have a great future.
Sounds great, everyone who supports this project will really expect it having a bright future, even if there are some problems that might be along the road to success.
I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Catching up with the community is a hard thing to do bud. Together with development of the platform you can't just say that the team don't reach out to their supporters.
Activity: 280
I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Catching up with the community is a hard thing to do bud. Together with development of the platform you can't just say that the team don't reach out to their supporters.
Do they have telegram channel? Well, maybe there, they are active about your questions. You might want to try it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1

Even the supporters in the first day have hard time making a connection with the team. I think that they are to busy, but they need to have a representative that will accommodate us.

Many members are concerned with the project and I hope the team will have an action to it. Eterbank project is great and I know it will be a good service in the economy.
Activity: 58

Even the supporters in the first day have hard time making a connection with the team. I think that they are to busy, but they need to have a representative that will accommodate us.
Activity: 37
Wish you find pretty resources to develop your business!
Absorbing idea, mindful idea, wondrous vision!  Good luck all!
Activity: 23
will the unsold tokens be burnt at the end of the ico?
Activity: 61

I just notice that they are not responding to any of the questions. Do you guys know what is the status and what is the team doing? I hope we can see their presence that they are making the project work.
I hope the team would notice the members presence and will give us a clarification on what is the status of Eterbank. I have a high hopes about Eterbank which will be a great project that will give us a good service.
Activity: 392

I just notice that they are not responding to any of the questions. Do you guys know what is the status and what is the team doing? I hope we can see their presence that they are making the project work.
Activity: 196

The logo are not extraordinary but the team is. In fact, they have provided a great ICO for all on the community.

I just thought that you try to go in their website, you can see the roadmap and all their achievement in the past months of ICO. Eterbank will have a great future.
Activity: 210

Activity: 126

Yes, I agree. Just bear on your mind that creating a great platform needs a lot of time to do it. Have patience, dude.
Activity: 133
Activity: 280
Do you guys have any access or profile about the manager of Eterbank? I would like to ask something with their project that I want to know. I hope it will be address.

I don't have any, you just go directly to their Telegram to have that. You can see the link above posted by our fellow supporter.
How do the team of Eterbank reach out to their community? By telegram channel only? How about their fellow supporters from other social media platform?

I guess they have also accounts on other social media platforms to communicate with their supporters and investors. It would be better if the team will answer this question so that both know what will be their response.

I have seen that they also have other social media like twitter. But the last post there is way long ago so I think the only thing they have now is their Telegram group.
the team should be more active for more than one social media. because the active team in providing information will make the public more familiar with this project. besides the active thread is in my opinion also very much influential.

I highly suggest the team must consider this decision if they want to be known and famous within a snap they must execute this decision.
Activity: 167
Do you guys have any access or profile about the manager of Eterbank? I would like to ask something with their project that I want to know. I hope it will be address.

You could join their telegram group for more information if you want. You can also get some answers their. This is the link of their group https://t.me/eterbank. I hope it can help you.
Thank you for this references, I hope I can get many ideas and updates about the project. The project is also great and it will be a great opportunity if they will going to pursue their goals.
Activity: 392

You could join their telegram group for more information if you want. You can also get some answers their. This is the link of their group https://t.me/eterbank. I hope it can help you.
Activity: 61
Activity: 196
I suppose this business is very interesting and interesting. Impeccable website, riveting idea, advisable website.

They won't be putting up this ICO if they won't offer uniqueness on the marketplace. They won't be marketable if that would happen.

I agree with your opinion, people won't be using this if they won't see unique features within the project.

This could be a disadvantage to the project since they are not showing any interest with their project. They always keep us cliff hang which they will announce some news so long then will gone.
I hope they could show us an interest in their team to the project to help Eterbank grow healthy. This will be a big challenge but it will be fun.
Pages:
Jump to: