Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥 - page 3. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Eterbank is using a smart contract that cuts down some cost in marketing. This will help them to utilized their funds and make a big contribution to the community.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
They have a product as well. An ideal wallet to handle multiple currencies in a wallet is easy to set up and use. The tokens called EterPay and the PoS system make it easy to charge anyone, anywhere at anytime. You can also be paid in the currency of your choice.
You are right mate, Eterbank really helpful to the community which they also provide multiple wallet for any currencies that they can able to use. Eterbank retail should be prioritize also.
Eterbank project is a good investment and you can already see some good result and positive feedback from the members. I hope many will still join and invest on the project.
Eterbank have many good result and I agree with it. But as the situation of the project now, they can't do anything more which I cannot see the teams effort and interest anymore in the project.
I was also noticed it that the team or the project is not working anymore? Correct me if i'm wrong, I have some doubt but if the team will give us an idea that they are still on it then it's good.
There still working on it mate. You can go to their telegram and see that their members and the team are helping each other. They always answers all the questions we asked for.
Activity: 61
They have a product as well. An ideal wallet to handle multiple currencies in a wallet is easy to set up and use. The tokens called EterPay and the PoS system make it easy to charge anyone, anywhere at anytime. You can also be paid in the currency of your choice.
You are right mate, Eterbank really helpful to the community which they also provide multiple wallet for any currencies that they can able to use. Eterbank retail should be prioritize also.
Eterbank project is a good investment and you can already see some good result and positive feedback from the members. I hope many will still join and invest on the project.
Eterbank have many good result and I agree with it. But as the situation of the project now, they can't do anything more which I cannot see the teams effort and interest anymore in the project.
I was also noticed it that the team or the project is not working anymore? Correct me if i'm wrong, I have some doubt but if the team will give us an idea that they are still on it then it's good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 76
Good project! Do you have any bonus (%) ?
Activity: 29
Good evening, fellows. I suppose that this project is quite a commercial investment at the present time!
Activity: 58
Activity: 182
Activity: 133
Do eterbank project have a product that can be test? And how will we use the project for retailing?
They have products indicated in their website which are; EterPos, EterWallet, and EterPay. But I'm not sure if there's already a beta test about that. Also, the description on how it will be used for retailing is there too.
Activity: 210
The project is very good and if you truly prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!

Eterbank project proves us that their service is great which will many people will satisfied. This project will be a big help in a big community which retailing is a great business.

By giving us an idea on what will the team gonna do with the project, we can assure and know what will happen on it. I hope that Eterbank will be given a chance and will rise again in top.
I think they will really go for that, they need to gain a lot of support too just like in the past achievements they have.
Activity: 280
The project is very good and if you truly prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!

Eterbank project proves us that their service is great which will many people will satisfied. This project will be a big help in a big community which retailing is a great business.
Well, that's a good comment at all for this project, if they can continue doing a great thing to the project, no doubt that it will succeed.
Activity: 126

By giving us an idea on what will the team gonna do with the project, we can assure and know what will happen on it. I hope that Eterbank will be given a chance and will rise again in top.

Eterbank project really outstand in the previous months because of their achievement and active team which give us a presence that they are really into it. But I see today that I think there is a problem with the project.

I think it is impossible to the project to make an outstanding position in the future if the workers are not really dedicated on making Eterbank a grateful and awesome project.
If they are dedicated, that's really a bad thing to know about this project, but let's hope that it won't happen here.
Activity: 58

Eterbank project really outstand in the previous months because of their achievement and active team which give us a presence that they are really into it. But I see today that I think there is a problem with the project.

I think it is impossible to the project to make an outstanding position in the future if the workers are not really dedicated on making Eterbank a grateful and awesome project.
Activity: 61

Activity: 392

Activity: 167
Do eterbank project have a product that can be test? And how will we use the project for retailing?
Activity: 133
I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Catching up with the community is a hard thing to do bud. Together with development of the platform you can't just say that the team don't reach out to their supporters.

I just notice that they are not responding to any of the questions. Do you guys know what is the status and what is the team doing? I hope we can see their presence that they are making the project work.
Well, they are not really responding here, it's been a long time I think since they communicated here, but, just like what others are saying and the team said it already. "You might want to join the telegram chat".
Activity: 210
I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Catching up with the community is a hard thing to do bud. Together with development of the platform you can't just say that the team don't reach out to their supporters.

I just notice that they are not responding to any of the questions. Do you guys know what is the status and what is the team doing? I hope we can see their presence that they are making the project work.
I hope the team would notice the members presence and will give us a clarification on what is the status of Eterbank. I have a high hopes about Eterbank which will be a great project that will give us a good service.
Well, as I recall in the past discussion here with the community and the team, they are referring us to use the telegram channel. This is the channel I think (https://t.me/eterbank).
Pages:
Jump to: