Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ethereum Diamond [EDM] | Burn !!! | Mobile Mining Project | ICO Out - page 4. (Read 16548 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
500people only ithink didint in in airdrop reason is 500 only many people reg in your form any way good luck in your project dev
Activity: 27
A big one from the project....
I wish you to the moon
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Just filled the airdrop form including my shipment address.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Etherium Era
Which all countries can participate ?
Activity: 56
Nope! not buying this one.

No details on who is behind this, no dev public profile, no history.

What is the point of mobile mining? what do you use those tokens for? what do these tokens actually do? I mean, bitcoin is currency and can be used to buy goods, Ethereum is smart contract and can be purchased and used for application development, and so on, what exactly is the purpose of this coin?

People usually these days buy the tokens at ICO just to sell them off quickly for little profit and some buy it as they support the actual project. Just because its an ICO and can purchase said coins at cheaper rate with the speculation that we would be able to sale these coins for higher price. other than that what does this project aim to achieve?

Being able to mine with mobile is great, but once you have mined it, what do you do with it? One example of valid project and its ICO would be to launch a mobile mining app, and the generated/mined coins can than be used to play online games, to buy in app purchases, etc. I do not see any purpose behind this project other than simply launching mobile mining app.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Just filled the form of 1st round of airdrop. Now would wait for tokens ( I will hold for certain) and see how you give mobile mining a new height!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
I think this is scam. there will be no token. and no shirts. everyone will lose money later.

I will watch it closely here. but do not believe in this projekt.sorry
watch it closely,apply for your airdrop and keep calm.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
What do i have to write at " telegram name".  do they want my bitcointalk nick or my real name?
its for the airdrop.

Pls help me Smiley

do you have a telegram app? if you have telegram, there is listed your registered user name. that's what is called "Telegram name"
Activity: 353
what is shipment adress,pls?

maybe i can help for this question , your shipment address  is your home address to receive a gift from Airdrop ( your full address to receive the award ).
i hope my answers can give you a little enlightenment. cheerrrss  Grin
Activity: 378
waiting for mobile mining hope is worth and profitable Grin
Activity: 70
Hi Dev. You have an awesome Special Airdrop items. The questions are you gonna cover the shipping fee?
Activity: 476
interesting project, first mining from mobile and first airdrop with big prize. good luck devs i will support this project !
Nope, this is not the first mining in mobile, you can already see some, specially mining bitcoins. But of course this is also a great project. I am not sure though how it works, so we gonna find it by ourselves once they release the official app for ios and android on January 10, 2018
Activity: 25
what is shipment adress,pls?
Activity: 392
Aside from having nice name this project seems to be more interesting than any many freebies... Also looking forward on investing Smiley
Activity: 17
Oh men..  That give me heart attack.  So excited.  Can't wait
Activity: 181
Jan
Joined on first round.Im waiting to it to open your form. Looking forward to your project. See you around.
What do i have to write at " telegram name".  do they want my bitcointalk nick or my real name?
its for the airdrop.

Pls help me Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Another mobile mining venture. I am still wondering how Electroneum will play out but some competition is always good for business. I will sign up for the airdrop just to make sure I continue keeping an eye on this one.
sorry for the stupid question. but what is a "telegram name" :OO
Pages:
Jump to: