Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ethereum Diamond [EDM] | Burn !!! | Mobile Mining Project | ICO Out - page 7. (Read 16548 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Excuse me, is this diamond really different from the other diamond https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethereum-diamond-swap-2-round-free-airdrop-2302872 ?

I tried to join your telegram group, but it doesn't exist.
Turns out it's the same group as the other diamond's, from which I got kicked out few days ago.

If it's a newly created group, how come I got kicked before I even joined?

And the person who runs that group is the same as the one who runs other diamond's group.

Just in case you guys wondering why I got kicked out, it's because I shared these pics in that group.

https://i.imgur.com/pK5Bj1f.png

https://i.imgur.com/U9JiifN.png

You can keep your cups and tees, I'll just stay away.

And for fellow airdrop hunters, caveat emptor.

Sorry but as i am the dev i haven't said anything like that .. and yes i banned you from the telegram groupe because you were sharing those fake pictures about the dev ... i say it again i haven't said anything like this maybe someone trying to give a bad face to Ethereum Diamond Dev.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
saya mau bergabung dengan airdrop,..di mana bisa temukan formulir nya.?
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
guys you should seriously adjust images in main post , instead of images we can see only links , please fix it then we will consider project .if you cant do basics good how can we expect something ground breaking from you , no offence
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hello dev. How to send image and eth address via web form?
Activity: 158
Excuse me, is this diamond really different from the other diamond https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethereum-diamond-swap-2-round-free-airdrop-2302872 ?

Turns out it's the same group as the other diamond's, from which I got kicked out few days ago.

And the person who runs that group is the same as the one who runs other diamond's group.

Just in case you guys wondering why I got kicked out, it's because I shared these pics in that group.

LMAO , tryin' to scam in private or what the f'ck is that ? Thanks for sharing  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 85
Merit: 14
Try not to miss this one big time opportunity. Great project await. 🙌🤑🤑
Activity: 67
sinogilee
oh , very interesting project
I want to invest this coin
I"m join
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
There is literally no coin that would allow mobile to mine coins lol, would love to see your project how it goes.
Activity: 17
Wow!! great airdrop prize.. I Like that..~ i`m waiting for the launch and try my luck..~ Tick Tock TIck Tock Tick Tock..~ Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Its be great innovation for airdrop prize, may i ask you something, for those who won the souvenir is that for some country or all country over the world..  Smiley Cheesy Cheesy
thanks dev
Activity: 89
I have retwitted at the twitter handle, the project has already been attracted to so many participants
Activity: 56
This is what I love to see. I am just going to wait for the launch and try my luck
Activity: 109
What a creative name for a coin - seriously, "Ethereum Diamond" what a great name, this project will be huge!

Sad, but true!
Activity: 23
I've followed twitter and retweeted a status in this project, just waiting and returning to get the web address. this is really a very good project
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
What a creative name for a coin - seriously, "Ethereum Diamond" what a great name, this project will be huge!
Activity: 251
Countdwon to Airdrop.... Cool
Activity: 70
try to participate the airdrop.. thank you goodluck with the project...
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I'll wait for the airdrop and looking forward for where will be the coins bring us. Goodluck for the future success and hoping you'll provide more information about the project. Thanks
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: