Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ethereum Diamond [EDM] | Burn !!! | Mobile Mining Project | ICO Out - page 5. (Read 16548 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is the most lucrative airdrops I have ever come across.. I'm a coin hodler so I have eyes on This... hope I get picked randomly... With this concept you will go a long way..
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think this is scam. there will be no token. and no shirts. everyone will lose money later.

I will watch it closely here. but do not believe in this projekt.sorry
Activity: 150
interesting project, first mining from mobile and first airdrop with big prize. good luck devs i will support this project !
Activity: 209
Do you have any bounty?
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Interesting project from the stable of y combinator! wishing you good luck and have joined the airdrop!
Activity: 70
Thank's all for requesting 1 round Airdrop
Join is still open till tomorrow
Hope we get more supporters
Sorry for website down because of high users requesting in same time

Thank you too Dev. I hope you won't disqualify me for filling up both forms that you've provided, one with the screenshot link and the latest one with the upload link. Looking forward for your approval Dev.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I was inattentive ..... everything was described on the first page ... thanks
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
anyone will explain to me what screenshot to download Huh and what is shippment address??

It's for your shirt i think Wink

See page one > 1st Round : For first 500 Members there is a bonus of 100 ETD Coins + Free T-Shirts / Cups (From 08 November To 12 November)

But do you ship worldwide?
anyone will explain to me what screenshot to download Huh and what is shippment address??
Activity: 61
Awesome airdrop with free items...thanks in advance
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

spreadsheet be made available
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
hello developer, i added the uploaded link from imgur on my first form, do i need to redo application?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
then one form, then another. Which one is correct?
it's not entirely clear how to fill this Airdrop form Huh who tell me how ??
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
no idea whats happening.. 2 different google forms and 1 webform. people became crazy in filling the form. then comes uploading screenshots, address for sending gifts, etc.. above all airdrop was opened 2 hrs earlier than informed time.. crazy..
Activity: 28
Activity: 70
Good thing they have made some revision on their Airdrop form. They've included an upload option for the screenshot. I just hope I won't get disapprove as I've tried to redo the application. They should have done in the first place.
Merit: 269
very bad incomprehensible form. it was necessary to write an explanation!
Merit: 258
very interesting project, good luck for you dev Smiley

what is interesting here? that nothing works or what   Grin  Grin you write here a bullshit without end   Wink
but soon you get one level higher and the postings get better  Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Site is down. And it doesn't have the https://, meaning its not secured. Be careful entering your information

At least here in my region I am  access to the site: http://ethdiamond.net/. I did not even test  it  HTTPS secure certificate
Pages:
Jump to: