Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ethereum Diamond [EDM] | Burn !!! | Mobile Mining Project | ICO Out - page 9. (Read 16548 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
i hope this would be not like electroneum, nothing happens at all, i think this would go to the moon after how many weeks after its release
Activity: 462
Merit: 7
really~~Mobile mining ......sounds great!!!  
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
Hi,

Could you give me a more details about mobile mining pls.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
So airdrop starts tomorrow then?

Welp, I will be waiting! Seems like a legit project that could be successful one day if you guys follow through with your word durng launch unlike Electroneum...lol
Activity: 392
Wow another exciting project Smiley ill keep track so i wont miss anything... Looking forward on investing too;)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I always love the concept of mobile mining. Almost impossible but with time I know its going to be feasible. I love the concept of this project. If the mobile mining pulls through, it is surely going to be revolutionary
Activity: 28
other Ethereum Diamond launched before you. because they knew you are launching ? can we conclude that you cant even hold secrets ? or you have broken management with unprofessional people ?
how can we trust you that you are real and other one is not as they have launched before you this mean you are copy cat . you have right to introduce your project but why you are defaming other one . Huh

I said about them scam because really scam .. they opened a shitty website and shitty topic and shitty Telegram Groupe then they closed everything and scammed people
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I can not see the form about the airdrop at the website, please fix it
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
LOL the airdrop is tomorrow. I was waiting today. Sorry missed the dates lol.
Anyways I will try to join tomorrow night.
Activity: 93
other Ethereum Diamond launched before you. because they knew you are launching ? can we conclude that you cant even hold secrets ? or you have broken management with unprofessional people ?
how can we trust you that you are real and other one is not as they have launched before you this mean you are copy cat . you have right to introduce your project but why you are defaming other one . Huh
Activity: 52
hope there is no smart contract for this one  Kiss
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Very limited quantity.  Real nice
Activity: 28
Website is online now you can check it :
http://ethdiamond.net
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Mobile mining!! wooow, great!
Activity: 61
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
Activity: 5
mobile mining? prob not iOS compatible but is this also like cloud mining?
Activity: 69
ETD is a great ideal can't wait to be part of this project. Kiss
Activity: 70
 Eth & Diamond! I like them both. Good luck !
Activity: 742
Hope u not dissapperead again, and hope ETD can be successor token  sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol fuck any eth token and the fake ass shills in here!! LOL way to obvious for another shitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: