Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18) - page 19. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Where I can find a description of the technologies??
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
What is the exchange rate of the token??
For Pre ICO it will be 1 UTT = 0.56 USD
for ICO it will be 1 UTT = 1 USD
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
really an interesting project for me, the coin specification is very clear with a fairly expensive price with a total supply of coins that are not too much, it is the value of more than this project to get maximum results
What is the exchange rate of the token??
Will be created a smary contract for  purchase tokens ??
I think  it will be known later after the crypto-currencies are announced which will be accepted
Will be created a smary contract for  purchase tokens ??
What will be the cost of the tokens during PRE-SALE?
The price will be 1 B2B = 0,56 USD
What will be the cost of the tokens during PRE-SALE?
Did you reach any notable milestone till now? I tried to get the info from your website, but i can´t read this. Maybe you should think about an translation for it. I think this could be better for the project...
I gues there will be translation on other languages later
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Did you reach any notable milestone till now? I tried to get the info from your website, but i can´t read this. Maybe you should think about an translation for it. I think this could be better for the project...
I'm happy to see new ideas in the cryptocurrency!))
how will ur coin be different from all the other ones up there

This coin you can used  in the platform, you can pay with it
Will your platform be accessible for use by everyone of any country? The project looks great.
Yes it's an international platform it can be used all over the world)
Will your platform be accessible for use by everyone of any country? The project looks great.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
how will ur coin be different from all the other ones up there
How do you choose the market?
Choosing a target market, conducting market research, searching for potential buyers. On the platform will be implemented intuitively understandable interface, which combines and structured in the sections of various information database
How do you choose the market?
Merit: 250
Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago blockchain goes around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue.
Yes there are so many different sites on which projects are deeply analyzed, even here a community is gathered that knows quite a lot about crypto-currencies and the whole blockchain, so you can listen to this opinion, but it's best to learn how to analyze projects yourself)

Be cautious when using ratings from those rating provider websites. I have checked some of them and they rated ICO badly that were extremely successful later on, while they also rated some pretty highly that were quite shitty.
Totally agree with you, for example Benebit had a very high marks but after PRE ICO disappeared but I hope B2B HAVE I good future))

Problem is you also don't know whether those rating agencies receive something in return for their rating. Not sure if they disclose it, but in an ideal world that should be the case. Or even better: they would not receive anything at all.
The site has some feedback about the project??
Yes you can find it on the web site
The site has some feedback about the project??
Pages:
Jump to: