Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18) - page 14. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Tell me please, where can I find the road map? and what block chain created by your token? Thank you
You can find it in white paper on the web site http://www.b2but.com/index.php?lang=en

Token is created on the blockchain ETH
Tell me please, where can I find the road map? and what block chain created by your token? Thank you
You can find it in white paper on the web site http://www.b2but.com/index.php?lang=en
Activity: 294
it's interesting whether the platform is ready for what needs to be reacted to new market problems. new products will be needed ...
I agree with you that the market will need more and more tools for investors, as they get more information about new start-ups.
Activity: 84
 it's interesting whether the platform is ready for what needs to be reacted to new market problems. new products will be needed ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A very promising project, which of course needs to be supported. The B2B platform will allow to optimize the process of export of goods, at the moment which is very complicated. Good luck to the project team!
Activity: 112
Everything that benefits people and the country should be welcomed and supported in every possible way. A project is promising. Roll Eyes
Totally agree with you))I hope so
Activity: 294
Everything that benefits people and the country should be welcomed and supported in every possible way. A project is promising. Roll Eyes
Very interesting idea for the project and if the team succeeds in implementing everything conceived, it will turn out to be a very good project! I wish good luck to the developers! I will follow the news
I also subscribed to the update project is very interesting Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Very interesting idea for the project and if the team succeeds in implementing everything conceived, it will turn out to be a very good project! I wish good luck to the developers! I will follow the news
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform is not bad. But it's interesting whether the platform is ready for what needs to be reacted to new market problems. new products will be needed ...
I agree with you that the market will need more and more tools for investors, as they get more information about new start-ups.
The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform is not bad. But it's interesting whether the platform is ready for what needs to be reacted to new market problems. new products will be needed ...
How can be used the Early Bird token ?
As I understood the Early Bird token is a utility and can be used to gain access to the platform service or exchanged for an ICO token, subject to passing the required KYC/AML procedures. Will be frozen on the investor's purse until the end of the ICO.
How can be used the Early Bird token ?
When starts sale of coins?
I've read that it starts from 1st June to 1st July
When starts sale of coins?
What is an isomorphic application, never heard ??
In my opinion its when you can use the same code both in the server and in the client part of the application.
What is an isomorphic application, never heard ??
I was wondering what do you guys do once you purchase the tokens. Do you spend time on monitoring the project and if so how do you do that?
Check website, talk with team, check what new about team and product in web
 I was wondering what do you guys do once you purchase the tokens. Do you spend time on monitoring the project and if so how do you do that?
Of course, with the level of a modern, constantly growing commodity turnover in the world that we observe, any working tools that make it possible to simplify the mechanisms of the market will be accepted with enthusiasm. Therefore, the potential and the prospect of the project, if successfully implemented, is quite obvious.
Totally agree with you. I think this project is promising)
Pages:
Jump to: