Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18) - page 16. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 12
What do you think can any alt coin rise like bitcoin?
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?
Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So, being a project focused on export services, using the tool or service, how will  be charged the export taxes of the country in which you want to export?
do you hold all your coins  coin in single wallet?

All cryptographic COINS can be stored in the same wallet, but must be a hardware wallet, and only the hardware wallet is the safest. Exchanges and ordinary wallets are not safe.

do you hold all your coins  coin in single wallet?
Activity: 70
Is it based on smart contracts?
Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago blockchain goes around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue.
Yes there are a lot of different sites on which projects are deeply analyzed, even here a community is gathered that knows a lot about crypto-currencies and the whole blockchain, so you can listen to this opinion, but it's best to learn how to analyze projects yourself)
Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago blockchain goes around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue.
What is used for decentralized storage?
The IPFS system is used for decentralized storage. IPFS is a peer-to-peer distributed file system that connects all computing devices to a single file system. In a sense, IPFS is similar to the World Wide Web.
What is used for decentralized storage?
very interesting and necessary project. I hope to solve many problems with customs and search for new partners and forging old contacts.

Very large companies are listed on the project site in partners. Is there any confirmation that they are really your partners? And sovvtvenno in what area do you co-operate?
Usually indicate the partners with whom there are arrangements I think the team will soon give an answer
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Very large companies are listed on the project site in partners. Is there any confirmation that they are really your partners? And sovvtvenno in what area do you co-operate?
What do You looking for in ICO?
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project
What do You looking for in ICO?
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?

I think reddit is a very good place to follow your coin news as every coin has a different subreddit and there's new activities everyday. Twitter is a good and official source to follow news about the project too.   
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.
Pages:
Jump to: