Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18) - page 17. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?
How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper?
I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache.
How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper?
How many different coins do you own?
I own three right now. I have bitcoin, dodgecoin, and litecoin. I only have few since I don't have enough time to manage a lot of coins right now. But, maybe in the future I'll try to buy more coins.
How many different coins do you own?
Activity: 294
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
I think so far Eth,Waves really deserve to be considered as altcoin which has good chance for future investment.
Because currently there are several ICOs that use flatfrom from both these coins so that it can add popularity and population of its users.
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
How can i join the project??
Of course, with the level of a modern, constantly growing commodity turnover in the world that we observe, any working tools that make it possible to simplify the mechanisms of the market will be accepted with enthusiasm. Therefore, the potential and prospects of the project, if successfully implemented, is quite obvious.
The implementation of this project will greatly simplify the process of export registration. Very promising project, good luck!
Activity: 37
The new X11 coin ROVER COIN (ROE). 1BTC per MN,
Join discord now to receive 100 coin (About 100 USD)free from Airdrop: https://discord.gg/URCqhrA
What wallet can I use to store your tokens?
Token holders can safely store and manage their tokens using the official Ethereum, Mist or MyEtherWallet wallet.
What wallet can I use to store your tokens?
And will there be any bonuses?
Yes. There will be a discount on the purchase of tokens in different periods of the campaign. At an early stage (Early Bird), you can get a discount of up to 54%. Since the price of the token is 1 $ and during the Early Bird Sale, it will be possible to buy at $ 0.46
And will there be any bonuses?
Is the target level for pre-Sale already know? How much do you want to collect at the start?

I count that the hard cap for  full campaign will be around  26 000 000 USD.
Pages:
Jump to: