Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ExToke Fee Free Decentralized Ethereum Exchange! - page 2. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
exchange projects lately much sought after by investors but saw the number of exchange projects is popping up making the intense competition and I am sure the team will bring the projects that can be successful.
Activity: 163
i can add to cexdelta if you need.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I see the concept of exchange on this project has been very good and in the fore evolved well I think it will be a lot of traders who liked this project.
Yes, especially if the team gave a good development towards their project I thought would indeed be much the like against the exchange. Hopefully, the ico goes according to plan so that the project can be realized.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I see the concept of exchange on this project has been very good and in the fore evolved well I think it will be a lot of traders who liked this project.
Activity: 82
Thanks guys. New interface is almost done. Stay tuned for updates. Thanks
Real real information !!!
I'm very interesting in the website that the new thây đổi interface. It always create for the users for the application!
copper member
Activity: 112
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Thanks guys. New interface is almost done. Stay tuned for updates. Thanks
Activity: 249
Apparently there are two gift programs provided by this project and given to all participants. In addition to get token from airdrop then the participants can also work in bounty and get the token again. The price of each token seems to attract bounty and airdrop participants. Good luck for extoke. And all goes well as expected.
If indeed such program I think it will be a lot of participants who join and also supports this project later because I see a lot of interesting ideas from this project.
joined to enliven this project so that later this project can run smoothly and able to achieve success, the team spirit will certainly also make investor interest. success for the future of this project.
Activity: 37
The plan is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be cool!
Activity: 238
Apparently there are two gift programs provided by this project and given to all participants. In addition to get token from airdrop then the participants can also work in bounty and get the token again. The price of each token seems to attract bounty and airdrop participants. Good luck for extoke. And all goes well as expected.
If indeed such program I think it will be a lot of participants who join and also supports this project later because I see a lot of interesting ideas from this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Tell me, when can I expect a working platform?

Platform is working. Testing and new interface being developed now. On Tuesday we should have the fully developed exchange with new interface and open for all for fee free decentralized trading!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Tell me, when can I expect a working platform?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
I really look forward to the opening of the exchange and the commencement of trade

I will take part in the starting activity with pleasure

Great. well stay tuned. Updates to follow!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I really look forward to the opening of the exchange and the commencement of trade

I will take part in the starting activity with pleasure
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
The ICO is officially over now. No extensions!

We reached our soft cap and thank all that contributed!!!

ExToke is undergoing heavy development and will have a new user interface within the next 2 weeks.

Get trading on ExToke Fee Free Exchange.

More updates to follow!!!

I congratulate you with the end of fundraising, I am sure that the money that you collected is enough for basic primary development.

Your goal is really noble as already written above. The exchange without commission, open to the whole community, it is very important now.

Thank you yes we are in full swing already. New interface hopefully by end of July!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

ExToke is undergoing heavy development and will have a new user interface within the next 2 weeks.

I congratulate you with the end of fundraising, I am sure that the money that you collected is enough for basic primary development.

Your goal is really noble as already written above. The exchange without commission, open to the whole community, it is very important now.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

copper member
Activity: 14
I thought it was already finished?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
I eхpесt thіs plаn bесomеs а great аdvаnсе!
Сlassу idеа, іntеrеsting busіnеss, wаtсhful ideа.

Thank you.

Crowd sale was extending until Monday (Today). Only a few short hours remaining with no more extensions guys. Thanks for your support so far!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Exchange without commissions. You have a noble purpose. I'm sure you will succeed

Thank you very much. We intend to!!!
Pages:
Jump to: