Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ExToke Fee Free Decentralized Ethereum Exchange! - page 3. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Exchange without commissions. You have a noble purpose. I'm sure you will succeed
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Greetіngs, tеаm!
I expесt this рrоjеct wіll bе аdvаnсе аnd саn bе асhіеvеd the hаrd сaр of Тоken Sales!

Thank you very much for the support.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Норе mаny іnvеstоr mаіntenаnсе yоur plan whеn ICО will start.

Thank you.

We have got 30+ tokens with many applying every day. Our growth is on schedule and plan to be among the top DEX end of the year. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 14
Please can you answer my previous question?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
i see so many new exchange come, some held ico and airdrop to gains users Grin
well if it really consistent project it will going good

Thank you. We endevour to change the DEX industry for the better. Your support is appreciated!
Activity: 126
i see so many new exchange come, some held ico and airdrop to gains users Grin
well if it really consistent project it will going good
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Thank you for the support guys. Yes all bonuses have been paid up to date. We now have less than 24 hours left in the ICO. Get in while you still can. Thanks
Activity: 26
with the token that is allocated to large enough bounty once, but we see from his token cheap price per bit. but I'm sure Extoke would promise a project for the future
Activity: 250
I read ExToke Free Free Trading.
The interesting thing, however how about the cost of maintenance?
Where does the operational cost come from?
copper member
Activity: 14
I have my tokens and bonus thank you. When will xto be on extoke exchange?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Guys only a few days left in the ICO. Get in now before it is too late!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
what CEO's traction?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
xToke 2.0 is еаѕу to uѕе ICO Plаtfоrm. Uѕеrѕ will be able tо lаunсh a Crowd Sale dirесtlу from the platform. Mеmbеrѕ can раrtiсiраtе via our рlаtfоrm аnd the trаnѕitiоn from ICO tо еxсhаngе liѕting will bе a ѕеаmlеѕѕ transition thаt bеnеfitѕ all соnсеrnеd.

Thank you very much!

Yes we have set out to change the DEX industry forever and are very much looking forward to the future of ExToke.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
xToke 2.0 is еаѕу to uѕе ICO Plаtfоrm. Uѕеrѕ will be able tо lаunсh a Crowd Sale dirесtlу from the platform. Mеmbеrѕ can раrtiсiраtе via our рlаtfоrm аnd the trаnѕitiоn from ICO tо еxсhаngе liѕting will bе a ѕеаmlеѕѕ transition thаt bеnеfitѕ all соnсеrnеd.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Thank you Smiley

Tokens via ETH only through our smart contract. You will receive tokens instantly.

Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Very interesting project, with fee free trading environment traders. I believe this project will be a success

Thank you.

We have many more announcements coming soon.

Stay tuned!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
We have added 5 more tokens to the exchange. Happy trading guys!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Guys for the next 48 hours we are offering a 3:1 (300% bonus) sale. For example 1eth gives you 3eth worth of tokens. Minimum for bonus is 0.1ETH https://extoke.com/tokensale.html
Pages:
Jump to: