Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ExToke Fee Free Decentralized Ethereum Exchange! - page 4. (Read 2353 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
And what liquidity of tokens here if trading fee is free? Why people need your tokens and how they will using on your exchange?

Hi thank you for the question.

Holding tokens gives you many benefits as outlined in the site and white paper which include:

Free advertising credits
10% discounts on ICO's launched on our platform
Free ICO listing on our platform
With many more benefits.

XTO tokens are used for ads and ICO's released on our platform.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
And what liquidity of tokens here if trading fee is free? Why people need your tokens and how they will using on your exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Our working product is fully operational and now trading. Join the ExToke Exchange now!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
MINE (MINE Token) has been added to ExToke FEE FREE DEX! Get trading here: https://trade.extoke.com
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
We are happy to announce that we have reached our soft cap. Thank you very much for your support. Please join us here: https://extoke.com/tokensale.html and help us change the world crypto exchanges forever!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Extoke is proud to release out White Paper v2.3 please check it out here guys: https://extoke.com/white-paper.pdf
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
2 very exciting announcements coming your ways guys. Stay tuned!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
A brave new project because the tokens are allocated for bounty quite large, even though we see from the price of pertokennya rather cheap, but I believe the project Extoke will promise the future, and have a good prospect, it will certainly be able to attract investors to join.hopefull many investors joined the project, successful for the Extoke projec

Thank you very much.

Your support is apprecaited!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
A brave new project because the tokens are allocated for bounty quite large, even though we see from the price of pertokennya rather cheap, but I believe the project Extoke will promise the future, and have a good prospect, it will certainly be able to attract investors to join.hopefull many investors joined the project, successful for the Extoke projec
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Hi guys only a short while left for the 200% token bonus!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Hello, i just want to ask about the Benefit of holding XTO token. As you said that Ads on ExToke will be paid by XTO, however it'll free if i own XTO. So i confuse with this case. Ads paid by XTO, but free if i hold XTO, because if i bought XTO to pay for Ads, i also owned XTO Huh Cheesy

Thank you for the question. You are focusing on one part of the benefits I hope the other benefits make sense?

Basically it means that holding tokens will have many benefits which include free ads however some people may not wish to hold tokens so they will acquire tokens solely for the purpose of advertising. The benefit to holding xto means you still have the tokens and get free ads. We leave the choice up to our members.

Thanks
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Hello, i just want to ask about the Benefit of holding XTO token. As you said that Ads on ExToke will be paid by XTO, however it'll free if i own XTO. So i confuse with this case. Ads paid by XTO, but free if i hold XTO, because if i bought XTO to pay for Ads, i also owned XTO Huh Cheesy
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Their are only a few hours left of the 200% bonus guys. Claim it here:

https://www.extoke.com/tokensale.html
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

The project is really interesting, especially with regard to exchange. I hope that they will support this project in the future!

I translated the russian message above.

Thank you very much....

copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
in fact, the project was indeed interesting especially regarding the exchange of course very tempting and promising for the future. Hopefully, many of which provide support for this project in the future.

Thank you very much. We are here to change the industry for the better. We will be adding tokens to the exchange over the coming days. Keep an eye on this space Smiley

I agree with you! before investing we need to clarify something from you whether the exchanges has been registered in any country because operating an exchange without any legal proceeding community will be at risk. What are your thoughts and improvement when comparing with the other exchanges?

I agree. We are in the process of this and it is number 1 priority.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
in fact, the project was indeed interesting especially regarding the exchange of course very tempting and promising for the future. Hopefully, many of which provide support for this project in the future.

Thank you very much. We are here to change the industry for the better. We will be adding tokens to the exchange over the coming days. Keep an eye on this space Smiley

I agree with you! before investing we need to clarify something from you whether the exchanges has been registered in any country because operating an exchange without any legal proceeding community will be at risk. What are your thoughts and improvement when comparing with the other exchanges?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
For the next 24 hours we are having a HUGE Offer!
Get double from every order of XTO.

Get your 24 hour 200% bonus here: https://ExToke.com/buy-xto.html
Pages:
Jump to: