Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ExToke Fee Free Decentralized Ethereum Exchange! - page 5. (Read 2353 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
let's support this project in order to achieve its success so that in the future it can also provide many advantages and benefits for all of us, hopefully the team will work with compact and can attract many interest of participants and investors to join in this project.

Thank you yes we are doing our best. Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
let's support this project in order to achieve its success so that in the future it can also provide many advantages and benefits for all of us, hopefully the team will work with compact and can attract many interest of participants and investors to join in this project.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Hi team.Thank yok.Great project

Very special project. I just love it.Now I want Airdrop .

with the hard work of a great team is to develop a project. stoke very helpful at all in the world of crypto, and this project will certainly many supporters, the project may achieve success.

Thank you for your support guys it is very much appreciated!
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Very special project. I just love it.Now I want Airdrop .

You have arrived too late, the same thing has happened to me, we have missed this airdrop, it is finished just before the ICO launch, I will investigate something more about this project to see if to invest something.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
with the hard work of a great team is to develop a project. stoke very helpful at all in the world of crypto, and this project will certainly many supporters, the project may achieve success.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
ICO IS LIVE GUYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
in fact, the project was indeed interesting especially regarding the exchange of course very tempting and promising for the future. Hopefully, many of which provide support for this project in the future.

Thank you very much. We are here to change the industry for the better. We will be adding tokens to the exchange over the coming days. Keep an eye on this space Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
in fact, the project was indeed interesting especially regarding the exchange of course very tempting and promising for the future. Hopefully, many of which provide support for this project in the future.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
hello dev, after reading this thread i see something interesting to ask. look for airdrop participants get 1000 tokens with 0.000001 eth rate, so they get respectively 0.001 eth. even they like not getting anything for it. why not just remove the airdrop program and focus on ICO sale. thank you

Yes the airdrop ended before the token sale.

We are now focused solely on the ICO.

Thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
hello dev, after reading this thread i see something interesting to ask. look for airdrop participants get 1000 tokens with 0.000001 eth rate, so they get respectively 0.001 eth. even they like not getting anything for it. why not just remove the airdrop program and focus on ICO sale. thank you
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Yes the crowd sale starts in 30 mins so if you pay into the contract before the start it won't accept the payment.

Please try again in a little while.

Thank you
Ethereum now tries to retake its positions on the market. That’s why I think that robust projects connected with it can give you a profit.

Thank you we agree with you.

ICO is up and running guys! We have a very small cap so get in while you can. Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Yes the crowd sale starts in 30 mins so if you pay into the contract before the start it won't accept the payment.

Thank you
Ethereum now tries to retake its positions on the market. That’s why I think that robust projects connected with it can give you a profit.
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
ExToke ICO is now live!
GET YOUR XTO NOW!!!

https://extoke.com/tokensale.html
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

Thank you
copper member
Activity: 14
I tried buy some tokens and it didnt work?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
I am still confused with the revenue from this platform which free of charge for last transaction from where the project is getting profit? is it just from crowdsale?

Thank you for your question.

We have explained this in the FAQ and in our white paper.

Basically ads, ICO's on platform and further development which all provide revenue for our company.

Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I am still confused with the revenue from this platform which free of charge for last transaction from where the project is getting profit? is it just from crowdsale?
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
ExToke ICO Starts In Less Than 2 Hours!!!
copper member
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
we must support this project so that its future can achieve its success easily and maximally. The team must always be compact in working for this project so that its future can succeed this project.

Thank you very much. Your support is greatly appreciated!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
we must support this project so that its future can achieve its success easily and maximally. The team must always be compact in working for this project so that its future can succeed this project.
Pages:
Jump to: