Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 28. (Read 20008 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 0
Am I right? You are making an exchange where everything will work only with wearable devices, yes? I'm pretty sure this model will attrack attention of many people.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Does this token apply to investors worldwide or only to investors in certain countries?
Of course this is a project for the whole world
Activity: 294
I'm interested what kinds of apps can be added to your devices? Is it multifunctional? They called smart devices, sooo...
Activity: 45
Is there any minimum and maximum contribution?
Activity: 52
Does this token apply to investors worldwide or only to investors in certain countries?
Activity: 308
I've miss a part about charity, sounds really great, I saw projects which wanted to help charity just via using their projects, so your team made it better and faster. Good job!
Activity: 242
It's really interesting, guys. You have pleased me even more. Charity, this is very important in our time.
By the way, on the site I found this information:
Hardcap: 15.000.000 $
Total 51.000.000 ECOS
It turns out that the cost of your tokens is 25.5 million dollars.
How will the tokens be distributed? Will you have airdrops?
Activity: 189
You are not the first project that donates part of the funds raised to charity. I would very much like such actions to become a custom in the cryptoworld
Activity: 224
If I understand correctly, will the money be kept in a wristwatch? If so, is it possible to block the account through a mobile application or site? I mean the case if the watch is stolen  Shocked Huh
Activity: 311
Will your apps be available for every OSs users? What measures have been taken to make a bluetooth connetion sustainable? What is the max distance between mobile phone and smart device to make it work?
Activity: 242
A very interesting white paper, it's good to see that you want to introduce the cryptocurrency with a lot of people. Today there is a problem in the complexity of working with crypto, but I believe that you will be able to solve this problem
Activity: 182
As a technology enthusiast I see Sidera has a ponential. It really can make Internet of Things more popular and accessible. WP says that team started its way far 2009, it's very impressive. People will be really interested in a tools which can make their life much easier.
Activity: 224
Hello. To create a wristwatch as a means to pay for goods by cryptocurrency is a very cool idea. I am very glad that I am living at this time
Activity: 142
You have a very nice webpage. Thank for detailed info about your team! So many advisors. I see you guys doing serious business, good luck to you!
Activity: 176
Totally agree with comments above. On the one hand we have revolutionary technologies and low popularity of them on the other. Well, personally, I'd buy such watches. I wonder what features are available currently? Do you have a working model or just some prototypes?
Activity: 141
Wearable exchange is something new to me. I love futuristic design of the watches. Future is coming, I'm so excited. DO you offer only one type of watches?
Activity: 156
Hello there! Your idea sounds interesting, but I got some qusetions. Why did you chose watches (and all of wearable devices)? It is too new for most of people, isn't it? Are you sure you can attract enough users?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Which country does this token come from?
People bought things paying in gold earlier, because there was the time of gold mining but today we live in the century of cryptocurrencies so why I still couldn’t buy bread using this currency?
Agree with you! We live in a different world and must comply with it
Pages:
Jump to: