Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 26. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I add the project to my short list, because I think that the project will have a very serious development. Here I see great prospects!
I am very confident that Sidera will be very successful in near future with a very brilliant concept. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Can I ask you, why your description of zk-Snarks in the whitepaper looks like it was plagiarized from zcash website?
Sidera implements a novel form of zero-knowledge cryptography. The strong privacy guarantee of Sidera is derived from the fact that shielded transactions in Sidera can be fully encrypted on the blockchain, yet still be verified as valid under the network’s consensus rules by using zk-SNARK proofs.

The acronym zk-SNARK stands for “Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.

https://z.cash/technology/zksnarks.html
Zcash is the first widespread application of zk-SNARKs, a novel form of zero-knowledge cryptography. The strong privacy guarantee of Zcash is derived from the fact that shielded transactions in Zcash can be fully encrypted on the blockchain, yet still be verified as valid under the network’s consensus rules by using zk-SNARK proofs.

The acronym zk-SNARK stands for “Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
When I first saw the SIDERA website talking about wearable devices I was wondering what they meant by that.  But when I read through the white paper I got excited seeing the disruptive and  innovative project they are introducing into the blockchain. 
Sidera is a first of its kinds project,  I live the smart wrist exchange.  What an interesting and great idea.  Thanks to Sidera experienced team for conceiving such a unique idea. 
I love this project SIDERA,  it's a unique innovation that will transform the crypto world.  This is exactly  what crypto enthusiasts have been waiting  for.  A wearable exchange.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
Sidera has a good and strong team, predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in the campaign. Your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.

To protect users' funds, Sidera creates a safe anti-theft system. User funds cannot be stolen, even if they lose BitSmart or private keys. This platform provides multi-layer security for user satisfaction.

I really liked this innovation , read in Medium : https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/why-sidera-has-the-best-security-system-on-the-market-335100b4941e

Security is one of today’s main topics, especially in the crypto world. Sidera has therefore created a fully encrypted device with AES 2048 encryption; a military standard which allows the user the security and authenticity of his data. In today’s media the concern relies always more on security and specifically on the two-factor authentication, namely 2FA.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
This project is going to be epic. First of its kind in the industry. My friends and I are telling more and more people to look at it, the concept of this "wrist" is something to follow and watch closely. Here is where technology has a taste.
Activity: 146
Sidera has a good and strong team, predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in the campaign. Your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.

To protect users' funds, Sidera creates a safe anti-theft system. User funds cannot be stolen, even if they lose BitSmart or private keys. This platform provides multi-layer security for user satisfaction.
Activity: 196
Hey guy
Today. I review this project. I think. It will grow and succeed in the future.
Language: Vietnamese
Link: https://steemit.com/ico/@duyhenry/review-ico-or-vn-zodiaq-crypto-fiat-blockchain-platform-nen-tang-blockchain-cua-zodiaq
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
you are wonderful because you understand that in the future such devices that you offer will be very popular, the main thing is that you implement your product  Wink
This project is created by a very creative team with excellent marketing skills. Therefore, the project is successful!
Activity: 252
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
Activity: 67
Project with a new idea. By seeing so many partners joining this project I think it will be easy to get success. Goodluck
Activity: 67
Lets make it global! If you succeed to make it quick trend, everything will be possible, as people like trends and follow them by all means. I thing it primarily depends on good marketing. Commercial advertising and marketing practices rule the world.
Agree with you! Commercial advertising and marketing practices rule the world...But when also plus to all project is very good It's doubles the effect
Activity: 90
Lets make it global! If you succeed to make it quick trend, everything will be possible, as people like trends and follow them by all means. I thing it primarily depends on good marketing. Commercial advertising and marketing practices rule the world.
Activity: 66
Where i can see full list of developer?
Do you have a headquarters?
Activity: 115
Some companies have lingering doubt, due to the infancy of the cryptomarket
Smartphones and tablets make a cold, online transfer of money a more personal one
Activity: 110
Do you guys have any kind of roadmap of what you expect to be accomplished when? Also, what do you have done so far?
Pages:
Jump to: