Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 30. (Read 20008 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Interesting and useful project for crypto world. May I ask a team do they plan to use this system on other devices?
Yes its a good question. Maybe team will produce smartphones too with the same functionality
You mean like Apple Pay ? For what ? Smart watches is a cool gadget and they increasingly become popular
Yeah, but there are too many people that prefer classic watches than smart watches, but most of people in the world use smartphones.
So what ? You can have several pairs of watches
I dont think that it is a problem. If you want to pay with crypto that watches will be very useful for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Very interesting project with a strong team. This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment!
Activity: 115
Interesting and useful project for crypto world. May I ask a team do they plan to use this system on other devices?
Yes its a good question. Maybe team will produce smartphones too with the same functionality
You mean like Apple Pay ? For what ? Smart watches is a cool gadget and they increasingly become popular
Yeah, but there are too many people that prefer classic watches than smart watches, but most of people in the world use smartphones.
So what ? You can have several pairs of watches
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
What is the hard cap of the project?
Activity: 140
Good project and good idea from this project, I see the good progress in the future I think.
I hope this project success
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Good, Just a great project. But, for example, I hardly realized that in order to get to the project site, I need to click on the picture. You could add a separate button for this.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Yes. A project that creates interesting and meaningful things. With Sidera - crypto becomes more familiar and closer to each other. blockchain technology and crypto at their wrists, ensuring that payments are always easy and convenient.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Thanks for the nice words, we are trying to do the best 
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
An interesting project, with great prospects! A good and confident start, a great team that is interested in the rapid and powerful development of the company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The most interesting of all features offered are wrist-to-wrist offline transaction and anti-theft system with multi-layer security. In a wrist-to-wrist offline transaction, will the transaction be instantly processed and reach the destination, or wait for online so that the transaction can be confirmed? Then on the anti-theft system, what kind of multi-layer security is embedded, even if the device and private-key are lost or stolen, the account is still secure?
Activity: 434
I follow 3 bounty at the same time, usually only 1 bounty, but because this is a new and good project, I am very interested and I pray that the future can be successful with Sidera.io and have more community  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
A very good breakthrough in blockchain space.
This is a transparent team, and I can recommend that you support the project.
This is a very interesting project, waiting to see it on some serious exchanges

SIDERA.IO is very secure and innovative by using Bitsmart features of smartwatches and smart-bands that focus on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The scope of this device is to provide users with an easy, easy, innovative and secure way to manage Crypto-environment.
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
The Pre-Sale starts now. Register here: https://sidera.io/ Passage of KYC is mandatory? The project is interesting - it is possible to invest several ETH)). Watching!!!
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
A very good breakthrough in blockchain space.
This is a transparent team, and I can recommend that you support the project.
This is a very interesting project, waiting to see it on some serious exchanges
Activity: 146
Sidera has a unique technology that allows users to store cryptocurrency in a beautiful and smart way. Saved funds can not be stolen, even if it loses BitSmart or private key. Sidera has been filled with multi-layer security.
good luck, I will campaign for your platform

BitSmart is an interesting wallet for me.
Bitsmart Wallet, globally, measurably, fully decentralized. This wallet is the first hardware that can be carried on the wrist. This new revolution and the greatness of the Sidera platform.
Pages:
Jump to: