Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 16. (Read 28426 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Today in #finom_people Brian Armstrong, the co-founder and CEO of Coinbase.

Armstrong founded the company, which has become one of the largest in the Bitcoin space, in June 2012.

Before founding Coinbase, Armstrong worked as a Software Engineer at AirBNB from 2011-2012. Previously, he founded UniversityTutory.com and also worked as a software engineer at CarWoo.com.

Armstrong holds three degrees from Rice University: a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, and a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.

Armstrong believes in optimistic future of bitcoin regulation.
“I think it’s going to end up a lot like the Internet,” Armstrong said. “Some countries try to regulate the Internet — cryptocurrency will be very much like that. It will be legal, and there will be some countries with currency control.”
Profile viewed from a very good and experienced CEO. The goal of this project is also clear and good, hopefully this project received well by the market. And wait for the investors let success with this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Our COO Vadim Spiridonov and David Whiting from Alternative Assets met with Nishu Trivedi from Terra Incognita Capital, investment management firm

#finom_news

Victor Park, Founder Of Alternative Assets, Joined Finom As Advisor
This week we greet Finom new advisor – principal and founder of Alternative Assets, a vertically and horizontally integrated hedge fund capital raising firm with three offices in the US. In addition to being a founding partner of SALT Conference, Mr. Park also hosts the Third Thursday Hedge Fund industry socials globally as well as produces the uniquely collaboratively structured Alternative Asset Summit annually in Las Vegas.

More info about our new advisor:
https://finom.io/media/press-releases/victor-park-founder-of-alternative-assets-joined-finom-as-advisor/

Today in #finom_people Brian Armstrong, the co-founder and CEO of Coinbase.

Armstrong founded the company, which has become one of the largest in the Bitcoin space, in June 2012.

Before founding Coinbase, Armstrong worked as a Software Engineer at AirBNB from 2011-2012. Previously, he founded UniversityTutory.com and also worked as a software engineer at CarWoo.com.

Armstrong holds three degrees from Rice University: a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, and a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.

Armstrong believes in optimistic future of bitcoin regulation.
“I think it’s going to end up a lot like the Internet,” Armstrong said. “Some countries try to regulate the Internet — cryptocurrency will be very much like that. It will be legal, and there will be some countries with currency control.”
Bitcoin in retail

It is true that you cannot use bitcoin to pay for your goods in retail. Cryptocurrency exchange rate is very unstable and it takes a lot of time to make a transaction.

Although it does not mean that all the retailers should refuse from cryptocurrency. Owners of shops and big Internet resources use payment getaways that automatically convert crypto into the local currency. Sellers set the price in the local currency and receive the fixed amount of money for a product. In different years electronics manufacturer Dell, payment system PayPal, online shops eBay and Amazon, transport company AirBaltic, Burger King, TimeWordPress announced that they will accept bitcoin as a payment. In 2017 in Microsoft, Wikipedia and AirBaltic you can buy goods with cryptocurrency.

Customers pay with bitcoin and it does not affect on the price and sellers always get the desired result,despite the bitcoins exchange rate and its volatility. This mechanism allows to buy goods using cryptocurrency wallet without using any cryptocurrency in particular.

#finom_opinion

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Some friend on telegram was telling me about finom so finally i have found the thread, i will read the details about the project tomorow before making investment decision.
Pekka Kaipio, Solution architect at OP Financial, the Biggest financial group in Finland, Michael Chang from Jefferies Investment Bank, the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine in 2011 and CEO of Finom AG Kirill Suslov

#finom_news

Due to the number of phishing attacks we remind that official website of Finom has an extended validation certificate. Such type of the certificate, used for HTTPS websites and software, proves the legal entity controlling the website or software package.

Web browsers show the verified legal identity prominently in their user interface, either before, or instead of the domain name.

Be aware and look through websites properly before investing.  We put our efforts on different types of verification to provide high level of safety for investors.

#finom_news

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks for linking that opinion about Bitcoin supply. That is so hastily written, uninformed and generally unhelpful, that it serves as an excellent red flag. "You can buy a fraction of a Bitcoin" is trivial and adds nothing to the conversation. That statement targets the guy buying "LTC because I want a whole one and it's the cheapest", not investors.
CEO of Finom AG with CTO of StartX Nicolas Kokalis

#finom_news

Are there enough bitcoins for everyone?

Our opinion

#finom_opinion

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Is Finom is just a simple friendly-user interface for a traders? What's the advantages of the platform?
Also, what's the AI assistant is about? Just a bookmarks and simple support with choosing a pool / coin / time to sell and buy?

As I see it's nice for tracking the price conversion in real-time.
What a team! Is there airdrop?

Sorry, there are no airdrops, sorry
I'm doing some back-of-the-napkin math.

50,985,000 investor-held tokens if all tokens on offer are sold.
3,200,000 net income in 11 months of 2017, let's be simple and say 3,500,000 for all of 2017.
Up to 20% dividend, that's 700,000
Divided by tokens: $0.0137 per token, or a 0.69% annual return

The bet then is that the company will at least grow ten-fold or better, to make this risk worth it and outperform the dividend yield of something "boring" like Microsoft.

Am I missing something? If you're seriously considering this ICO, what made you say "this looks worth it"?

Hello, we're expanding our businesses, so we expect earnings to grow as well. Check it in WP https://finom.io/files/whitepaper_eng.pdf?ver=1.4
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
What a team! Is there airdrop?
Check out a new video - We answer questions about early-bird investors, Exchanges and Verification

#finom

Our CEO Kirill Suslov with Lei Wang founder of Bixin Bitcoin pool.

More photos from East-West Blockchain Conference in San Francisco yu can find in our twitter

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm doing some back-of-the-napkin math.

50,985,000 investor-held tokens if all tokens on offer are sold.
3,200,000 net income in 11 months of 2017, let's be simple and say 3,500,000 for all of 2017.
Up to 20% dividend, that's 700,000
Divided by tokens: $0.0137 per token, or a 0.69% annual return

The bet then is that the company will at least grow ten-fold or better, to make this risk worth it and outperform the dividend yield of something "boring" like Microsoft.

Am I missing something? If you're seriously considering this ICO, what made you say "this looks worth it"?

Finom AG Chief Operating Officer Vadim Spiridonov with our partners from Shift Forex: CEO Ian McAfee and Business Developer Rupert Ommerborn

#Finom_news

hi finom, your token is security or utility?

Hello, FIN is security token, but when you buy it you'll also get utulity token NOM for free
Pages:
Jump to: