Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 12. (Read 28426 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The Finom team is back from vacation.
We are ready to offer you unparalleled service and the hottest news.

#Finom_news

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I believe this one gives you good opportunity to earn money!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think cryptonit vol will increase because of Fin. Because people would want part of the dividends
The Asian market is still open for trading Fin.. think that’s where the big money will come in this year
Then US sharespost next year
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Dev, How long till I get my finoms? Its been soon a week since I sent the eth?? I have made support ticket but nothing

maybe you read the given information? one on page 33 and some on the faq on the website?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Dev, How long till I get my finoms? Its been soon a week since I sent the eth?? I have made support ticket but nothing
you will never get it wahahah
Activity: 126
It's interesting how you cooperate with other projects in order to make yours better and to get the necessary experience to go forward. Keep up the good work.
so buying and selling is still on Cryptonit... just withdrawing cannot be done.. it’ll be tradable with btc? Are you able to block btc transactions?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello FINOM team

I have some problem with Address verification document
Acceptable address verification documents:
current vehicle proof of insurance, ==> I don't have a car, I motobike insurance is not have the address.
recent hard version of credit card statement/bank statement sent to you address (not an online statement). ==> In my country, we goto bank to take the statement so, it don't have my current address too.
Other types of documents may cause delays in processing due to additional check and clarifications and may be rejected.

Could you please verify with may Labor Contact with current company or my Temporary Residence Permit provide from my Government (Vietnam)?

I tried to uploading those documents, but the web take many hours to loading (20MB) and still not finish yet. Can I upload it to Google Drive to some where and just sent the link?

My FINOM account is [email protected]

Dear investors, Finom token sale is over! 🎉
We wish you happiness in the upcoming 2018 year! 🎁
Finom team will be on the vacation until the January 9th.
If you still have got any questions, you can ask our community managers, but remember, the work in a light mode 😉

#Finom

FIN Token Sale Has Ended

On 30 December the placement of Finom tokens ended. It'll take us a bit of time to finalize the results. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support staff or consult our FAQ.

Total USD committed: $41,278,215.62

The Finom team wishes you a Happy New Year! See you in 2018!

#Finom

Only one hour left!
It is your last chance to invest in the Future of Finance!

https://goo.gl/7ScxXa

#Finom

Less than 4 hours untill the end of Finom token sale!
Become a co-owner of TabTrader, Nanopool and Cryptonit!

https://goo.gl/7unhUK

#Finom

Investors already committed $41 million! Thanks to all of the investors for trusting in the project. Tokensale continues for just a few more hours! Stay tuned for more good news!

#Finom
You have only 8 hours!
It is your last chance to invest in the Future of Finance!

#Finom
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Only 12 hours untill the end of Finom token sale!

#Finom

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSS1PF1XUAAMaw3.jpg:large

Hi

It is my understanding that tokens will be locked in the site until they are listed on an exchange next year.

My question is: If I do not verify, will the tokens still be sent to my ethereum wallet at the time when they are listed on the exchange? Or will my tokens be invalidated without proper verification?

Is it possible to buy tokens without verification?

Thank you for your time.
Only 12 hours untill the end of Finom token sale!

#Finom

The last day of Finom tokensale!
This is your last chance to invest in the Future of Finance!

#finom

AirDrop is over, thank you for participation. We appreciate you liked it. Stay tuned for more good news!
And one more video for today -
Development of Finom products: TabTrader, Beetle.io, Cryptonit, CryptoGen and Cloud Mining

#finom_aboutus

Pages:
Jump to: