Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 22. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
can iranian investors participate in ICO? if yes do you accept our original government issued documents for verification ? or we have to translate them?
thank you.

Yes, Iranian investors are allowed to participate Finom Token sale.
Verification is not necessary in investing via cryptocurrency.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
can iranian investors participate in ICO? if yes do you accept our original government issued documents for verification ? or we have to translate them?
thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. Can you explain the newcomer, what is the essence of the maintenance of operations for the purchase of Ethereum and Bitcoin in the Cryptonit service?
Will you be able to spend FIN tokens only on various services in Finom services?

Hello
No, FINs are not utility tokens, but security
Check our post about it https://medium.com/@Finom.io/what-are-fin-tokens-utility-or-security-b3c774b1c15b
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good day to all readers of this branch! I couldn’t pass by and not talk about the wonderful Finom’s product - Beetle! I have been using this application for 3 months, it has never failed me. I easily buy Ethereum or Bitcoin if necessary. But most of all I like is here - saving time. I can perform the operation in a few minutes, and pay for my purchase with my bank card. I recommend everyone to try and follow the further development of Finom services.
Activity: 252
I was very interesteing in the TabTrader service, which Finom will launch in the near future, although I myself do not know much about trading. Will this exchange be something like PAMM accounts or social trading?
Activity: 280
Will you be able to spend FIN tokens only on various services in Finom services?
Including this, yes. In addition, investors will receive dividends from the company's profit, and will also receive the right to participate in various votes.
Activity: 406
Activity: 209
Does anyone have experience with Nanopool? Can you tell me how much time will I need to spend after registering to start mining crypto-currency?
Activity: 322
Finom’s Nanopool service is very interesting. But I was upset that only 2 crypto-currencies are available to mine via Funom. I hope that in the near future pools for other popular crypto-currencies will be added.
Hello. Your information is unverified, because Nanopool users have access to mining of six crypto-currencies.
Yes, that's right. It’s very interesting. Why did you think that Nanopool supports only 2 crypto-currencies? Users can mine Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, ZCash, Monero, PascalCoin and SiaCoin via this service.
The best thing is that users, practically, don’t need to do anything to obtain crypto-currencies in Nanopool. The entire process is fully automated. In addition, developers are planning to add a pool for new crypto currency in the near future!
Activity: 364
Finom’s Nanopool service is very interesting. But I was upset that only 2 crypto-currencies are available to mine via Funom. I hope that in the near future pools for other popular crypto-currencies will be added.
Hello. Your information is unverified, because Nanopool users have access to mining of six crypto-currencies.
Yes, that's right. It’s very interesting. Why did you think that Nanopool supports only 2 crypto-currencies? Users can mine Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, ZCash, Monero, PascalCoin and SiaCoin via this service.
Activity: 322
Hello everyone. Does anyone know what kind of protection of funds received during the ICO company provide?
The company approached this issue with maximum responsibility.  The collected funds will be stored on an escrow account of an American licensed intermediary to ensure the safety of investors' funds.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone. Does anyone know what kind of protection of funds received during the ICO company provide?
Has someone already tried TabTrader service? What can you tell about it?
Activity: 336
I use Cryptonit exchange since 2013 and I’m very pleased to work with it. I use it several times a week, usually when I need to buy crypto currencies. I replenish the balance with fiat means, they are quickly checked by the staff of the company, and after that I can easily and quickly apply for buying Bitcoins. There’re a lot of users, so I get everything that I need in several hours. I haven’t encountered alternatives to this project, and even if I will, I will continue working with this exchange.
Is it true that it’s possible to buy tokens for fiat means?
That’s only half true. The thing is that only large investment can be paid with USD and Euros, it’s $100 000 and more. In other cases tokens can be bought for ETH and BTC, and this option isn’t available for US citizens.

Correct.
Activity: 84
Is it true that it’s possible to buy tokens for fiat means?
That’s only half true. The thing is that only large investment can be paid with USD and Euros, it’s $100 000 and more. In other cases tokens can be bought for ETH and BTC, and this option isn’t available for US citizens.
Pages:
Jump to: