Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 25. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
 Tell me please, are you going to introduce support of Cryptogen in Russian? Which other languages will be available for users?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tell me please, how many mining centers are you going to open? In which countries? By what criteria did you choose their localization?

In our overall roadmap we are planning to open 4 mining farms in 2018 and 4 more in 2019.
Hello! Tell me please which equipment is planned to be used for mining crypto-currencies?

Hello! Concerning Cryptal Mining Center:

To mine ETH, ETC, XMR and ZEC we will use prefabricated units based on the NVIDIA GTX1060 6GB and the NVIDIA GTX1070 8GB chips. The block consists of 12 cards. Consumption per unit is 1.5 and 1.9 kW respectively. In one center we will install 1000 such machines.

The following equipment will be used for BTC, BCC, DGB-SHA, DASH, DGB, LTC and XVG: Antminer D3, Antminer L3 +, Antminer S9-14TH/s. Total: 2,100 machines.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi! what are your bounty conditions?
Activity: 98
White paper provides approximate land value and electricity costs of different countries. But they can differ in different regions. Can I find anywhere such financial plans?
Activity: 238
I’m wondering if you’re going to lease land or buy land for placing mining centers.
Activity: 406
Hello! Tell me please, how can I replenish my exchange balance on Cryptonit platform?
Activity: 364
Hi! Will there be any restrictions on buying Bitcoins via your system or will transactions be unlimited?
Activity: 238
How will miners receive their means? Will it be possible to order a plastic card to simplify withdraw of crypto-currency?
Activity: 308
It’s great that you have such plans. How long will realization of this project take according to your calculations?
Activity: 392
Tell me please, how many mining centers are you going to open? In which countries? By what criteria did you choose their localization?
Activity: 336
Hello! Tell me please which equipment is planned to be used for mining crypto-currencies?
Are you guys still positive about this ? It seems that the sale didn't go that well, I personally was expecting >100 M in the first few days... At the current pace you won't reach more than 50 M at the end of the sale. Is that enough for implementing the most important of your plans ?

Cheers.
FINOM investor.

Hello,

We're going to follow our roadmap anyway. We have plans how to realise our projects. What depends on the amount raised is the speed: we can do it in 2 years, or 5 years
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Are you guys still positive about this ? It seems that the sale didn't go that well, I personally was expecting >100 M in the first few days... At the current pace you won't reach more than 50 M at the end of the sale. Is that enough for implementing the most important of your plans ?

Cheers.
FINOM investor.
How much do you plan to spend on developing Cryptonit?

The total amount of spendings on Cryptonit development till the september of 2019 is 46.188.75 USD
Activity: 378
How much do you plan to spend on developing Cryptonit?
Will traders who will work via TabTrader have access to Forex tools?

Yes, TabTrader users we'll got this opportunity in 2019
Hi devs! Nice idea. I will follow it  Wink

Hello, Thanks a lot, we appreciate your support
Will the Margin Trading Service be launched in TabTrader Service or not? When will this happen?

Yes, margin trading going to be added in TabTrader. It will happen in 2018
Activity: 252
Will traders who will work via TabTrader have access to Forex tools?
Pages:
Jump to: