Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 24. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can I link my bank account to the Beetle?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. If I'm a newcomer in this market, how can I determine in Cryptogen service which crypto currency is currently should be mined?
Hello. It seems that there will be clues on the platform that will tell you which one is the most profitable at the moment. This option will be free.
Very good. And who will determine which crypto currency is most profitable to mine at the moment? Will experts of Finom do it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. If I'm a newcomer in this market, how can I determine in Cryptogen service which crypto currency is currently should be mined?
Hello. It seems that there will be clues on the platform that will tell you which one is the most profitable at the moment. This option will be free.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
I like the fact that Finom project tries to eliminate the borders between the worlds of fiat money and crypto-currency.  I’m sure that it’ll work out right and the ICO will yield a result just the way you want it and even better.
Activity: 294
Hello. When are you planning to release alpha version of Cryptogen?
The developers claim that release of alpha version will take place in winter 2018
How much will be spent on developing alpha version? Will they be taken from the means collected during the ICO?

This information is detailed in WP. Alpha version is indeed planned for release in winter 2018. Costs of launch of this version are estimated at $80000.
Guys, you’re working on a very cool project that will overturn financial world. People will be able to invest their funds and also doubt their decisions less then usually. That’s great, thank you! 

You are welcome - and thank you too for your support, interest and enthusiasm!
Beetle для Will Beetle app be available for iOS users? Will there be a version for Windows Phone?

Yes, Beetle.io has an iOS application which is already available.
Currently, there are no plans for Windows Phone version.
Tell me please, are you going to introduce support of Cryptogen in Russian? Which other languages will be available for users?

Sure, Cryptogen will support Russian language as well as English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
Hi! what are your bounty conditions?

Hello, we do not have bounty conditions.
I’m wondering if you’re going to lease land or buy land for placing mining centers.

Acquisistion of land is planned for data center's construction. Leasing is too risky for such an endeavor. It is detailed in WP.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The developers claim that release of alpha version will take place in winter 2018
How much will be spent on developing alpha version? Will they be taken from the means collected during the ICO?
Activity: 336
Hello! Tell me please, how can I replenish my exchange balance on Cryptonit platform?

We plan to provide all the following account funding methods - credit cards, instant bank payments, cash, debit cards.

Or did you have a particular technical issue with this process before?
Guys, you’re working on a very cool project that will overturn financial world. People will be able to invest their funds and also doubt their decisions less then usually. That’s great, thank you! 
Activity: 252
Beetle для Will Beetle app be available for iOS users? Will there be a version for Windows Phone?
Hi! Will there be any restrictions on buying Bitcoins via your system or will transactions be unlimited?

Hello!
There are no restrictions on your Bitcoin transactions when using our Beetle.io service. Only fee, if you consider it as a restriction.
How will miners receive their means? Will it be possible to order a plastic card to simplify withdraw of crypto-currency?

In February 2018 we plan to introduce a special kind of Cryptonit debit card for miners, Mining2Cash, which will allow instant “mining to a FIAT card”. Mining2Cash is going to be the final phase of the Cryptonit debit card product that has been tested as a private solution in cooperation with Enumis Bank UK. The card will be distributed among users of Nanopool and other partnered pools and will be linked to a user’s mining profile and Cryptonit account. This card is designed to allow miners to instantly access mined funds and withdraw them at any ATM worldwide supporting MasterCard.
It’s great that you have such plans. How long will realization of this project take according to your calculations?

We aim to accomplish our current plans due 2020. All up to construction of data centers and launch of AI assistant.
Pages:
Jump to: