Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 23. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is it true that it’s possible to buy tokens for fiat means?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It’s unfortunate that a platform with so many services didn’t take care of providing convenient options for buying crypto-currency.  Users will have to use third-party exchangers and meet additional costs related to paying commissions.
Why do you think that Finom won’t have a tool for buying crypto-currency? Of course you can use exchangers if you consider them to be more convenient.
Actually, Finom has its own project that allows to buy crypto-currency, it’s Beetle.

It allows not only to buy currencies, but also to perform this using your smartphone. It’s very fast and comfortable. You can shun using exchangers in favor of Beetle, pay for purchasing crypto-currencies using your bank card and transfer them to other services of Finom.
Activity: 378
It’s unfortunate that a platform with so many services didn’t take care of providing convenient options for buying crypto-currency.  Users will have to use third-party exchangers and meet additional costs related to paying commissions.
Why do you think that Finom won’t have a tool for buying crypto-currency? Of course you can use exchangers if you consider them to be more convenient.
Actually, Finom has its own project that allows to buy crypto-currency, it’s Beetle.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir??
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
Activity: 294
Which payment aggregators will support your services? Will it be possible to replenish the balance using WebMoney?

We aim to introduce new payment methods over time. For instance, SOFORT Banking and Yandex.Money are expected to be integrated with Beetle.io service in March 2018.  Right now we support mostly credit and debit cards.
Activity: 336
Which payment aggregators will support your services? Will it be possible to replenish the balance using WebMoney?
Does Beetle have a web-version or are you just planning to develop it?

Yes, as far as I know, Beetle has a functioning web-version.

That's correct.
Activity: 350

Are there any features that are not available in mobile apps?

How long will it take to spend working with Beetle app to buy crypto currency?
The main feature of this project is the ease of use, you can buy crypto currency for fiat money with the help of your smartphone in a few clicks using the app.
And how long does it take sign in? Do the company’s experts check documents for a long time?

Recently we've expanded our support staff dedicated to Beetle.io service. We expect to make user verification faster with this move.
how much minimum buy tokens
and u accept ETH or BTC?

Minimal investment is one token. Or 2$, simply put.

ETH and BTC are both accepted.
Good afternoon. If I'm a newcomer in this market, how can I determine in Cryptogen service which crypto currency is currently should be mined?
Hello. It seems that there will be clues on the platform that will tell you which one is the most profitable at the moment. This option will be free.
Very good. And who will determine which crypto currency is most profitable to mine at the moment? Will experts of Finom do it?

Cryptogen service will use its analytical algorithms to determine the most lucrative coins for mining. It will be a fully automatic system.

While this option is indeed provided with no additional cost within the Cryptogen service, keep in mind that the service itself will be a paid one.
Activity: 392
The main feature of this project is the ease of use, you can buy crypto currency for fiat money with the help of your smartphone in a few clicks using the app.
And how long does it take sign in? Do the company’s experts check documents for a long time?
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Can I link my bank account to the Beetle?

Currently, our plans for Beetle.io service are to support wide variety of credit and debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Unionpay). However, direct bank account linking has not yet been planned.
Activity: 304
Merit: 251
how much minimum buy tokens
and u accept ETH or BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: