Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 31. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How do the algorithms of your project determine the most profitable currency for mining at the moment?
Activity: 336
Hello. Is your system controlled by any external regulators or are you working completely independently?
Activity: 280
How many departments will there be in your company structure? Which of them play the most important role in development?
Activity: 392
What is the probability that the investment idea proposed by the adviser will turn out to be unprofitable?
Activity: 294
Hello everybody! I like the description of the project. I’ve no investing experience but I’d like to try myself in this field. Finom projects will simplify my path to success. I’ll monitor the development of your company. 

Hello,
nice to hear that! If you'll have any questions, feel free to ask
Hi devs! nice job! I believe you. Good luck guys  Cheesy

Hello and thank you! We appreciate your support!
Will AI advisor help users to choose the most profitable investment solutions? What is the probability that it will be mistaken?

Hello,
AI assistant will generate several investment ideas based on data analysis of the offers on the market and user's previous investment history, and then a user just need to choose which one is the best for him/her.
Hello everybody! I like the description of the project. I’ve no investing experience but I’d like to try myself in this field. Finom projects will simplify my path to success. I’ll monitor the development of your company. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How soon after the end of the ICO are you going to launch a fool-fledged version of Nanopool?
Activity: 406
Hi devs! nice job! I believe you. Good luck guys  Cheesy
How much money are you planning to spend on developing the system of personal identification? Will it be used on all the platforms of the company?

We plan to set a single platform for all services. The cost will be $24 M.
Will AI advisor help users to choose the most profitable investment solutions? What is the probability that it will be mistaken?

Yes, this is what AI assistant will be doing. It'll be based on Data analyses, so the probability of mistake is quiet low.
Also, final decision is made by user, not assistant
Activity: 280
Will you hire additional staff or cooperate with third-party law firms in order to get legal support of the company during the finalizing all the services?
How much money are you planning to spend on developing the system of personal identification? Will it be used on all the platforms of the company?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
License of which country did you obtain for activity of the parent company?
I’ve read that Finom got Swiss license because Switzerland supports development of crypto-currencies
Will Finom company obtain additional licenses for carrying out activities of the services that belong to it? How much will it cost?

Hello, we're planning to obtain licenses in different countries but it will really depend on how the governments will regulate cryptocurrecnies there.
For now, there are not so many that have any legislations about it
I’ve read that Finom got Swiss license because Switzerland supports development of crypto-currencies
Will Finom company obtain additional licenses for carrying out activities of the services that belong to it? How much will it cost?
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: