Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💥💥⭕ FRSCOIN 🔲|🔲 Economy 3.0 is coming into play ⭕💥💥 - page 5. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
FRS has a very big future! The numbers are very impressive.
Activity: 2
Strong platform! Competent team. all on a look. Many partners are personally familiar with Prizident this remarkable platform!
Activity: 75
🔥Connect to the program BOUNTY, bring your friends, acquaintances, partners to participate !!!
⭕️⭕️⭕️After a time, an incentive program will be developed for active participants of the BOUNTY program
🛑The participant - who invited 10 people to the program BOUNTY -
can apply for additional profits in coins from his group + 10% (if the whole group performs 100% of all tasks on the program BOUNTY)
Activity: 6
Its blockchain already says that FRSplatform is a serious company!
Activity: 10
FRS is a team of cool guys who have a mission - to share knowledge and new opportunities. Actions are available to everyone -
"take and do" !!!! 🤝💪
Activity: 154
The great team has brought a promising future. So, I want the development team to succeed in the future. I would be happy to see this project and keep track of all the news.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I decided to look for your developers at github(they also have a lot of experience, so they must be there) and what I see?
We couldn’t find any repositories matching 'ivan dobshyn'!!! https://github.com/search?q=ivan+dobshyn
Your main developer with extensive experience never wrote anything? That is, it really does not exist? If so, there is a big red flag over this project. If you are reading this write the answer otherwise many will think that your project is a fake.
brand new
Activity: 0
FRScoin is the best investment in our future!
Activity: 10
already a month, as I watch coins on the account)) It's a pleasure to work with FRS !!! 😍❤
Activity: 75
brand new

The FRScoin blockage platform will revolutionize the ICO! Investing in FRScoin is a good way to generate income!
Activity: 154
The project is necessary and I hope to be able to interest a large number of people, as the interest in anonymity is constantly growing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If the discussion here is getting mixed up with English and Russian, it will be hard for anyone to follow. Maybe not worth following anyway.

I think many of those who write in Russian and Chinese in the English sector will soon get banned.
As far as I know you can not write here except in English this is the forum rules. And you can see that they do it to fill posts with a couple of words.
Activity: 17
Good project FRSCOIN !i wish oll the best in this project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
If the discussion here is getting mixed up with English and Russian, it will be hard for anyone to follow. Maybe not worth following anyway.
The platform with unlimited opportunities to develop profitable and worthy
business!
Activity: 5
ICO PLATFORM announced its crypto wallet FRSwallet.
Activity: 169
The concept and innovation of your project are interesting, but your project hardcap is high. I hope the team needs to work hard and promote the project to the maximum so that many investors are interested in your project.
Xopoшaя тeмa!бyдeм иди TOЛЬКO в ввepx...
brand new
Биpжeвaя тopгoвля oтpaзит Baш ycпex,
тoкeни frscoin мoгyт взлeтeть нa 1000% и бoлee нa ceгoдня этo 500%
Pages:
Jump to: