Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💥💥⭕ FRSCOIN 🔲|🔲 Economy 3.0 is coming into play ⭕💥💥 - page 8. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
The concept and innovation of your project are interesting, but your project hardcap is high. I hope the team needs to work hard and promote the project to the maximum so that many investors are interested in your project.

Hardcap of almost any project out there is too high. What do they even do with tens of millions of dollars? It makes them feel comfortable and lazy.
even though the hardcap target is high but if the team has a good and interesting marketing strategy I think it will be achieved.
High hardcap has been planned, and it needs extraordinary team performance. can this platform achieve it? I am sure  can, because of the support of an experienced team. we just follow the development.
brand new
Activity: 0
Кpyтaя плaтфopмa,вceм peкoмeндyю.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The concept and innovation of your project are interesting, but your project hardcap is high. I hope the team needs to work hard and promote the project to the maximum so that many investors are interested in your project.

Hardcap of almost any project out there is too high. What do they even do with tens of millions of dollars? It makes them feel comfortable and lazy.
even though the hardcap target is high but if the team has a good and interesting marketing strategy I think it will be achieved.

Who cares about marketing? Wouldn't you rather want them to have a working and convincing product?
Activity: 10
Wow, thank you, beautifully written, these are our posts in joy !!! 😊👍
Activity: 2
Stop wasting time and money! Be connected to the BOUNTY program, you bring the friends, acquaintances. The platform will award all who will take part in ICO FRee Start!!!
Activity: 75
September 14, 18 at 20:00 hours. (in Moscow and in Kiev)
🌟 WE WILL BE WEBINAR !!!
☀️TEMA: ADVANTAGE OF OUR PLATFORM, INCOMES ON PLATFORM
✨LINK ON THE WEB-SINGLE ROOM https://go.myownconference.ru/o71vG79515/en/
Activity: 2

Investments into FRScoin - your future!
The FreeStart platform - a fine opportunity to begin own business without the initial capital!
Activity: 7
Bepю в этy в идeю плaтфopмы! Xoчy yжe пocкopee yвидeть кaк FRS пoкopит миp!!!)
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
if there are large investors who enter and invest large funds in this project, does that also include the founder or advisor, because many project models currently have such systems
Activity: 84
The plan is very good and if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
according to the roadmap, you should already launch the release of the app for phones. how really? where can I follow the progress of the project? to get an idea of the current situation.
brand new
FRScoin - the best investment in your future!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
when viewed from the picture, you have a very good feature in the mobile app, but there are a few that stand in my mind, the website is not secure, so your website may suddenly disappear and cannot be held accountable on another day
brand new
Investing in FRScoin is a good way of income! I recommend
Activity: 83
Love the project! How can I help you guys succeed?
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Activity: 112
I see ICO has just run and I hope the team and also the spirit participants in promoting the project so that in the future more and more investors will join this project.
Activity: 71
This is amazing. I love it. My question though is can I participate in the private sale or is this limited to corporations?
brand new
A platform of Freestart is own blockchain technology, own trade platform and command of professionals
Pages:
Jump to: