Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💥💥⭕ FRSCOIN 🔲|🔲 Economy 3.0 is coming into play ⭕💥💥 - page 9. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
The concept and innovation of your project are interesting, but your project hardcap is high. I hope the team needs to work hard and promote the project to the maximum so that many investors are interested in your project.

Hardcap of almost any project out there is too high. What do they even do with tens of millions of dollars? It makes them feel comfortable and lazy.
even though the hardcap target is high but if the team has a good and interesting marketing strategy I think it will be achieved.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The FreeStart platform is a great opportunity to start your own business without initial capital!
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The concept and innovation of your project are interesting, but your project hardcap is high. I hope the team needs to work hard and promote the project to the maximum so that many investors are interested in your project.

Hardcap of almost any project out there is too high. What do they even do with tens of millions of dollars? It makes them feel comfortable and lazy.
Activity: 10
Guys, well, to say that you're cool, yeah, you're just mega cool "
Activity: 75
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask. I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything?
Thank you, have cheered up in the morning. I will certainly try to participate too)) You are lucky👏
FReeStart - a blockbuster platform for secure investments in the real sector and start-ups!

https://youtu.be/EWYXjTqpStY
Activity: 6
I found that mobile applications will help rapidly expanding the ecosystem of up to 1 million users, and even more, the infrastructure to generate cash flow directly between thousands of investors and companies solution blockchain to accurately calculate all the ratings and transactions.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
A good project seen from the activities of the developers and whether token sale will have several stages to achieve hardcap?
About the bounty campaign, why do it asked me to login into google in order to access the form?
This is a Google form, you need to log in to your mail account!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
About the bounty campaign, why do it asked me to login into google in order to access the form?
Is it mandatory to connect to our account to register the campaign?
Activity: 2
You envy those who hasn't missed chance, and of 100 dollars, has bought bitcoins then,
 when did they cost for $0.1? Investment into FRScoin is your future!
Hello Dear Partners !!!
09/03/2018 at 20:00 hours. on the MCC will be a webinar on the topic:
INCOMES ON THE PLATFORM AND TRAINING ON THE CABINET
LINK TO WEBINARY ROOM https://go.myownconference.ru/o71vG79515/en/
Before the name write ID 4582
The road map, video and overall everything looks very good. But I did not find information about the country of the project, is it Russia or Ukraine? and still there is whether you have bounty-company? I also do not see here a link to the topic with bounty.
Country of the project Ukraine! At the expense of the bounty everything is registered here - http://bit.ly/2MDZYPJ
Activity: 69
I sir I want to invest in your project in feat currency . I have gone through your website and view your team that is good
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
The road map, video and overall everything looks very good. But I did not find information about the country of the project, is it Russia or Ukraine? and still there is whether you have bounty-company? I also do not see here a link to the topic with bounty.
Congratulations to all the luck and prosperity of FRSplatform!!!!
Hello Dear Partners !!!
09/03/2018 at 20:00 hours. on the MCC will be a webinar on the topic:
INCOMES ON THE PLATFORM AND TRAINING ON THE CABINET
LINK TO WEBINARY ROOM https://go.myownconference.ru/o71vG79515/en/
Before the name write ID 4582
Pages:
Jump to: