Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💥💥⭕ FRSCOIN 🔲|🔲 Economy 3.0 is coming into play ⭕💥💥 - page 6. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
⭕️Today 02.10.18 at 20:30 🇷🇺 and 🇺🇦
WILL WEBINAR !!!
☀️TEMA: ADVANTAGE OF OUR PLATFORM, INCOME ON PLATFORM
SEND TO THE WEB-ROOM https://go.myownconference.ru/o71vG79515/ru/

#frscoin #frs #ico #frscoin #ethereum
Activity: 5
Excellent! We will participate!
Activity: 11
Bыпoлняй зaдaния и пoлyчaй мoнeты! Hyжнo xвaтaтьcя зa этy вoзмoжнocть. Пpoeкт "FRSplatform" пpocтo БOMБA! Oн пepeвepнeт вecь миp!
⭕️ Tomorrow 02.10.18 at 20:00 hours. (in Moscow and in Kiev)
🌟 WE WILL BE WEBINAR !!!
☀️TEMA: ADVANTAGE OF OUR PLATFORM, INCOMES ON PLATFORM
✨LINK ON THE WEB-SINGLE ROOM https://go.myownconference.ru/o71vG79515/en/
Activity: 10
👍With FRScoin, we will only go ahead !!! Cheesy
Activity: 8
The most promising FRScoin platform of this year !!!! believe in it !!!! 😉🤘
Where can you see the mathematical calculation, why the FRScoin coin should rise in price on the exchange? And also on the platform FRee Start platform?
brand new
Activity: 0
FRScoin is the best investment in our future!
Think and grow rich with FRScoin !!! 😉view what you need !!! 🤔👌
Excellent forecast !!! We believe in our victory !!! 😎
Activity: 27
hardcap too high with no MVP
The FRScoin platform has done a lot of work and innovations in three months. Well done!
⭕️September 25, 18 at 20:30. (in Moscow and in Kiev)
 WE WILL BE WEBINAR !!!
☀️TEMA: ADVANTAGE OF OUR PLATFORM, INCOMES ON PLATFORM
✨LINK ON THE WEB-SINGLE ROOM https://go.myownconference.ru/o71vG79515/en/
Thank you !!! We appreciate you and will continue to cooperate !!! SUCCESS TO YOU😃😃😃✊
Activity: 8
Connect to us friends))) FRScoin is a platform
I have a question on the FRScoin project roadmap.
When does the coin go to the exchange?
Activity: 2
FRSplatform is a unique, international project which conquers absolutely new peaks of crypto economy! We promptly gain global steam, on world-wide recognized ICObench platform - our rating is already 4,5 of 5.
Connect to us friends))) FRScoin is a platform where anyone can get the opportunity to create for themselves a real future !!!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
correct me from wrong, but is this a new blockchain going to offer smart-contracts like ethereum or a fork of an existing blockchain,
i love the project idea and i just need to be sure.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The concept and innovation of your project are interesting, but your project hardcap is high. I hope the team needs to work hard and promote the project to the maximum so that many investors are interested in your project.

Hardcap of almost any project out there is too high. What do they even do with tens of millions of dollars? It makes them feel comfortable and lazy.
even though the hardcap target is high but if the team has a good and interesting marketing strategy I think it will be achieved.
High hardcap has been planned, and it needs extraordinary team performance. can this platform achieve it? I am sure  can, because of the support of an experienced team. we just follow the development.

High hard caps aren't reached anymore by any project. They've all asked for way too much money and they still do it, but nobody gives that much anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: