Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 11. (Read 24809 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
FuzeX team will also be part of projects participating in World Blockchain Forum NYC starting from tomorrow till 13th of June. I hope they will succeed to sign partnerships and build relation with other startups and businesses. This event has its own significance after the last event this is most important being in New York in such short time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Just received a personal message from Tom.Fuzex in Slack...

This sounds quite shady. Never heard about having to do anything.
And this MEW address is quite strange, and not secure, but metamask do not see it as malicious...

Has anyone heard about this?

Many users have asked support how they can integrate their wallet to the Casper Network before the upcoming hard fork. We wanted to clear things up and make sure everyone understands the changes happening to the Ethereum blockchain and what this means for Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens holders, including the FXT token.

Casper is the new consensus strategy that Ethereum will run on once it is implemented. Casper uses the Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm. Once adopted by miners, this new alogrithm will produce a Byzantine hard fork which means Ethereum and all ERC-20 tokens and wallets must be integrated to the new network strategy. Switching to Casper will allow Ethereum to scale in order to handle the network usage we’ve seen in recent months and in the future.

If you still haven't integrated your wallet to the Casper network. You must do so now to avoid loss of Ether and tokens, this includes the FXT token. To integrate your wallet, please closely follow the steps:

1. Go to http://myetherwallet.fxt.casper-network.com/&network=casper&integrate=true/#view-wallet-info

2. Unlock your wallet

3. Click the dropdown in the top right corner of the page and change network to 'ETH (MyEtherWallet)'

4. At the bottom of the screen should say 'You are successfully connected to the Casper Network'

All done, the holdings in that wallet will now be fully integrated with the Casper Network!

Thanks,
Tom
FuzeX Admin

This looks to be a direct scam attempt and I do not think this was sent by the admin.Can you ping in the slack and double check with all the admins? One of the lazy attempts to rob your tokens.

Yup! This was definitely a scam!
I had doubts, it looked like a phishing site, but as it was the admin of the channel I give it a second thought.

But, no doubts now. The user sending this was Tom.Fuzex while the admin of slack is Tom.fuzex
Just reported to admin.

Hope no one was caught here!

Wow...scammers are really taking care to go through each letter or word of the admins and have cleverly made this account. You need to have the admins to disable this account as soon as possible or they may try to scam others by sending PM as admins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

And this MEW address is quite strange, and not secure, but metamask do not see it as malicious...

Many users have asked support how they can integrate their wallet to the Casper Network before the upcoming hard fork. We wanted to clear things up and make sure everyone understands the changes happening to the Ethereum blockchain and what this means for Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens holders, including the FXT token.

Casper is the new consensus strategy that Ethereum will run on once it is implemented. Casper uses the Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm. Once adopted by miners, this new alogrithm will produce a Byzantine hard fork which means Ethereum and all ERC-20 tokens and wallets must be integrated to the new network strategy. Switching to Casper will allow Ethereum to scale in order to handle the network usage we’ve seen in recent months and in the future.

If you still haven't integrated your wallet to the Casper network. You must do so now to avoid loss of Ether and tokens, this includes the FXT token. To integrate your wallet, please closely follow the steps:

1. Go to http://myetherwallet.fxt.casper-network.com/&network=casper&integrate=true/#view-wallet-info

2. Unlock your wallet

3. Click the dropdown in the top right corner of the page and change network to 'ETH (MyEtherWallet)'

4. At the bottom of the screen should say 'You are successfully connected to the Casper Network'

All done, the holdings in that wallet will now be fully integrated with the Casper Network!

Thanks,
Tom
FuzeX Admin

This looks to be a direct scam attempt and I do not think this was sent by the admin.Can you ping in the slack and double check with all the admins? One of the lazy attempts to rob your tokens.

I had doubts, it looked like a phishing site, but as it was the admin of the channel I give it a second thought.

But, no doubts now. The user sending this was Tom.Fuzex while the admin of slack is Tom.fuzex
Just reported to admin.

Scammers will really try to get your money in any way they can.
They don't care about where you get your money.
So beware of this kind of scammer, imitating admins by using the same username, just changing the letter case.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

2. Unlock your wallet

Thanks,
Tom
FuzeX Admin

Just reported to admin.

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

2. Unlock your wallet

Thanks,
Tom
FuzeX Admin

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

2. Unlock your wallet

Thanks,
Tom
FuzeX Admin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Actually FXT is very cheap right now and that is only reason I bought some after liquidating one other project's token. I have limited resources but here is more potential. I hope this is beginning which will not stop now until team makes this project successful. It is bets buy deal so waiting for a while will not be bad entering now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Exactly @jtalk, they are professionals who take care of their project, that gives much more value to the whole and gives tranquility and stability to investors.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
FuzeX team is very active once again in real life on grounds. It seems that they have done their home work for future during the short period of silence and now they will let everyone know about their existence in this field as innovative player. It will be great if they look at this thread as well to have reasonable presence here as well.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .

I guess you have not read the recent conversations. The ICO was over long back and we are waiting for the cards to be available/shipped in the coming months. Don't spam without reading the content.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
If I remember well before starting fund raising everything was looking quite on track and ready to go in usage. It was actually that amazing card which attracted most of investors. Price are just falling because of missing of working product. It could be first mover but seems that will take time to deliver.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
PundiX requires an eftpos terminal .. FuzeX take the card anywhere .. not even a comparison !
Right now we can see that it's a PundiX game because it has significant increase and despite the fact that they do not have a major exchange
but look at the volume. Honestly, I don't want to compare both because I have invested on PundiX and FuzeX, and I have already make profit in PundiX
but I am still positive with Fuzex.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
PundiX requires an eftpos terminal .. FuzeX take the card anywhere .. not even a comparison !
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Here comes the last biweekly update of May. FuzeX team has been busy attending and preparing for various events to actively promote FuzeX and FXT. You can find related news in this project update:

https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-5-25-05-2018-cc6fec32acbb

Still no news on possibilities and delivery dates of new FuzeX client's cards?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Fuze is for fiat payment card supporting multi cards, and FuzeX is for crypto payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Here comes the last biweekly update of May. FuzeX team has been busy attending and preparing for various events to actively promote FuzeX and FXT. You can find related news in this project update:

https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-5-25-05-2018-cc6fec32acbb
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
FuzeX card should be first mover to step forward and fill the gap by becoming bridge between cryptocurrecines and traditional currencies. This was supposed to be by design. Right now there are just promises in every card based project and we can't find working card. They should hurry to give solution to get the large stake from this market. That's why people expect short term results and they should do too.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
The world is a BIG place, and banks work differently in different countries. It's a pain in my ass when it happens, and I'd love FuzeX to be universally accepted.
As investors we are hoping that to happen because it's a big success for us.
Maybe we just need more time as success will not just happen easily or overnight, this is a good project, I am pretty confident they'll deliver.

Yes, people are looking for short term profits but we have to move according to the market, already we are seeing huge potential through fuzex card. It is long term process to get succeed but with in short it is not possible.
Once the card is out, maybe we will know what will be the future of Fuzex.
During the ICO, they have a very good promotion and I think those who invested here will not easily dump.
Waiting is the game here, at least we are not worry because we are assured we have a working product, I am for long term hold here.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
The world is a BIG place, and banks work differently in different countries. It's a pain in my ass when it happens, and I'd love FuzeX to be universally accepted.
As investors we are hoping that to happen because it's a big success for us.
Maybe we just need more time as success will not just happen easily or overnight, this is a good project, I am pretty confident they'll deliver.

Yes, people are looking for short term profits but we have to move according to the market, already we are seeing huge potential through fuzex card. It is long term process to get succeed but with in short it is not possible.
Pages:
Jump to: